[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or is Sony just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170604_160248.jpg (156KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_160248.jpg
156KB, 1279x720px
Is it me or is Sony just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks? Why do they feel inclined to make their own Universe, potentially without Spiderman?
>>
>>92976240

It's almost like the Sony leaks a few years back showed they were run by incompetent retards who are never punished or fired for their failures.
>>
>>92976240

Because Spidey is coming into their universe once their contract with Marvel is up.
>>
>>92976240
I'm going to say, money.
>>
don't they own half the rights to Spider-Man's movies? Why would they do Spider-Man movies without Spider-Man?
>>
>>92977568
So basically instead of building a universe around a character, they just build the universe then drop the character in after? If that's the case it makes me curious as to how they would explain it if at all
>>
>>92977820
If you're referring to Sony then I think they still own it in it's entirety but are just "sharing" with Marvel for mutual benefit. Once the contract is up they can either re-negotiate or Marvel back off
>>
>>92977820
And if they don't re-negotiate then Sony just carries on as usual and probably drops him into their universe with Black Cat, Venom Etc.
>>
File: Spidey healthy relationship.jpg (48KB, 296x474px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey healthy relationship.jpg
48KB, 296x474px
>>92977549
Yeah, they keep trying all these absurd things, but don't really seem like they have a plan that makes any of it appealing to people.
>>92977856
Might be better then they're Amazing Spiderman plans, at the very least it's closer to the concept of laying the groundwork before the main event (the main event being Spiderman showing up in a movie with all the characters they churn out). The problem is: how many of these characters are that interesting without Peter there? I like Black Cat well enough, but my favorite stuff involve her being a terrible, insanely jealous love interest for Peter.

Until proven otherwise though, I'll assume it'll just be "Spiderman exist in both universes simultaneously". That is Spiderman can fight Venom and hangout with Tony Stark, but Venom and Stark will NEVER meet or even allude to eachother. The Avengers will never be mentioned in Spidey movies, even if Vulture came back for a movie after Homecoming he would simply act as if Tony Stark or anything else MCU never existed. He'd just remember fighting Spiderman before, and other details would never be brought up. It will feel kinda weird, but it's not the most farfetched idea ever.
>>
File: xk0czvw.jpg (110KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
xk0czvw.jpg
110KB, 615x615px
>>
>>92976240
It's Sony, they never know what the fuck they are doing
>>
>>92978931

Names?
>>
>>92976240
To make your dick erect,
>>
>>92976240
>Is it me or is Sony just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks?

If you've seen the Sony e-mails, you'd know the answer.
>>
>>92979224
Antje Traue (faora from mos) as Sable
Alice Eve (star trek into darkness) as Cat
>>
File: hulk_venom_dr. bad vibes.jpg (505KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
hulk_venom_dr. bad vibes.jpg
505KB, 1024x1535px
>>92978045
>Pic related will never happen in the MCU because of Sony being fucktards

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>92979637
>That fucking underbite
>>
>>92978931
Alice Eve is about 15 years Holland's superior. If she were cast, their relationship would be reminiscent of Ultimate (where she's horrified he's just a kid and vomits on his dick), but I don't think people would be comfortable with a 35 year old woman preying on a high school kid in a very sexual manner
>>
>>92980584
Very unlikely she will appear in a film with him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.