[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTH fI_0Iqz8 Spider-Man featurette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTHfI_0Iqz8

Spider-Man featurette
>>
I'm hyped.
>>
>>92972628
Please don't suck
Please don't suck
Please don't suck
>>
Ah...Zendaya is Hermoine
>>
I'm more compelled the less Tony I see.
>>
>>92973147
>mcu
Too late.
>>
>>92972628
another billion for based Disney
>>
>>92973466
You mean Sony.
>>
>>92972628
>happy is just there to be Tony's cheap surrogate so Robert doesn't get paid as much.
>>
File: 1491337352679.jpg (59KB, 569x874px) Image search: [Google]
1491337352679.jpg
59KB, 569x874px
>>92972628
>flash is a middle eastern manlet and not a jock

man wtf
>>
>>92973841
he's not middle eastern
>>
You know, this made me more hopeful than the trailers, but I'm still worried we've seen all the goods.
>>
>>92973856
Oh so he isn't a small mudrat?
>>
>tfw I'm actually liking preppy douche Flash

I'm sorry, /co/.
>>
>>92974027
For what? /co/ generally likes bad things, so you fit right in.
>>
>>92974055
Edgy.
>>
File: you_are_this_butthurt.jpg (63KB, 202x275px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_this_butthurt.jpg
63KB, 202x275px
>>92973446
>>
>>92973841
His name is Faresh Thompson
>>
>>92974080
....In what possible way? Or are you just using buzzwords because fuck it.
>>
File: Flash Thompson.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flash Thompson.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
NICE SPIDER SUIT, DORK!
>>
>>92973841
Yes, because a stereotypical high school jock would fit right in at a school for smart kids.
>>
>"This movie is an origin story of how we see Spider-man become the icon that we know today"

Can people shut the fuck up about him being a Stark cocksucker now?
>>
>>92973117
>Being hyped for Iron Man 4
>>
>>92975107
Maybe if that wasn't literally all they shown in every trailer so far.
>>
>>92975107
>>92975128
lul right on time
>>
>>92975144
>Spider-man fans
>the audience of Sony trailers for normies

It's literally the Joker in Suicide Squad all over again
>>
>>92974959
AT LEAST I STILL MY LEGS STUMPY!
>>
>>92975144
Iron Man is extremely profitable. He's in the trailers for the same reason Batman was in every "Suicide Squad" trailer.
>>
>loud black spider-man fan is a reoccuring character
>>
>>92975468
>DO A FLIP
>>
Pretty neat.
>>
>>92973750
Seeing Happy back as Tonys assistant just makes me realize that Goop is missing. We could have had Goop as an onee-san damn it.
>>
>>92976407
Goop a big fat SHIT
>>
>>92976407
Goop could be the one to start Peters thing for red heads and be ara araing at him the entire time.
>>
>>92975172
Don't bother trying to explain that to memesters anon, you can tell them Stark will probably be in a total of five maybe even six scenes with less than 20 minutes of screen time and they'll scream even louder how it's Ironman 6.

You are right though, it's Joker all over again, when SS was being advertised Joker was all over each trailer, then the movie came out and he was in the film for less than 10 minutes total.
>>
>>92972628

I cant wait for this shitfest to destroy the good run of capefilms we're getting
>>
>>92975107

No because we don't want him to be Stark's twink faggot in any capacity
>>
I think it looks pretty good, I just wish the supporting cast weren't all original characters
>>
at least its not miles.
>>92977296
theyre not really
>>
>>92975031
All high school jocks are dumb because they're good at sports :)
>>
>>92972628
Why doesn't marvel just drop a biggidy billion to get the rights back so they don't have to try and play with Sony's whims? Its not like they'd suffer for it, and they could double the investment in a few movies using the big SSpiderman, not superman
>>
>Sony
>That cast
>Six screenplay writers
>>
>>92973841
>>92973908
>>92974101
The actor's name is Tony Revolori. He was born in the US and his dad is Guatemalan. He was fantastic in Grand Budapest Hotel.

Now, if you want to rag on him for being Guatemalan, a country that Mexicans hate for sending filthy immigrants into Mexico, that's fine.
>>
>Spider-Man is afraid of heights
>Flash Thompson isn't a bully
>One of the "most interesting aspects" of this Spidey is his StarkTech suit
>That annoying OC Michelle that doesn't seem to exist for any reason other than a love triangle

Just fuck my thwip up
>>
>>92978736
They probably did write a couple billion dollar checks to buy Spider-Man back, but Sony refused. This is a matter of pride for Sony now. If Disney bought back Spider-Man and made a huge franchise out of it, it would make Sony look like bigger jokes than they are now.
>>
>>92978703
But lots of jocks are also in multiple AP classes in high school
>>
>>92979254
>Michelle
>OC
I know the /co/ doesn't read comics is a meme, but at least try and make it so you're not so casual.
>>
>>92979254
>>One of the "most interesting aspects" of this Spidey is his StarkTech suit
>implying otherwise

There really aren't THAT many ways to make the movie spideys different besides age. An Inspector Gadget suit that isn't retarded shit like Iron Spider that he only wears for half the movie anyway is novel.
>>
tfw they're treating Spider-Man like the redheaded stepchild Uncle Tony has to throw a bone to

I've never been less excited for a comic movie about a character I cared about. Well, maybe it's the same level as Fantastic Four.

Maybe that's a sign it could be quality though, considering I was excited for X-Men Apocalypse and Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Maybe the animated movie could be great but it's about bland ass Miles :-(
>>
The watermark and the audio being a bit out of sync seriously triggers my autism lads
>>
>>92979806

Seriously, being able to throw a ball doesn't make you automatically brain dead. Some of these guys are actually disciplined overachievers and care about maintaining their GPA, which is like a requirement for being on the team in the first place.

Plus these specialized schools in New York have thousands of students, more than some colleges. Not everybody is gonna be a 10/10 Dexter Q Poindexter.

It really doesn't look like they gave a shit about being faithful to anything. This is just some original bullshit they made with a Spider-Man wrapper.
>>
>>92972628
looks pretty good
>>
>>92981125
>Tony's Spider Gimp
>good in anyway
Not really.
>>
Anyone got the spoiler screenshots?
>>
File: Flash.png (377KB, 615x581px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.png
377KB, 615x581px
>>
>>92981609
>Flash not going to be a bully
So Peter is going to be bullying a rich kid for no reason?
>>
>>92981609
http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-flash-thompson-not-bully-tony-revolori/

Flash INO
>>
>>92972628
disheveled Zendaya a CUTE
>>
>>92981719
why do people even give a shit it's not like they were ever going to do agent venom
>>
>>92981878

Flash has been part of the supporting cast for 50 years, a major part of the high school days. The fact that they could have made this new rival anyone but had to make him Flash for name recognition, I guess, is weird to me. That's like renaming Ganke Ned Leeds.

If they cast a sassy black drag queen as Alfred in a Batman movie, it would be about as irritating.
>>
>>92975128
>not being hyped for ironman 7: the new generation

this is the bottom of the barrel, the whole MCU trent ends here, this right here is their first attempt to get an actual generation Z kid into a costume.

its actually very hype, you can feel how different the style is here, this shit is fresh.
>>
>>92982161
do people still not understand that these movies are always going to reinvent characters to some degree? besides here's the sum of his character:

>antagonistic relationship turned eventual friendship with and respect for Peter

it's not like they made him a sassy black drag queen, they just toned down the bullying
>>
>>92974959
>Pajeet
>Shorter than Peter
>Looks nerdy as fuck
Yeah let's make him the bully
>>
>>92982311

I understand changes to a certain degree like updating a character from being telegraph operator to working in a call center or something like that but they're changing the type of character he is. A rich antagonistic asshole at Peter's school could just as easily be someone like Harry Osborn or any other rival Peter had but they decided it was Flash. To me, there's just a certain level of not caring they had to have to make these sort of arbitrary changes.
>>
>>92975468
WHOA
>>
>>92975468
He's the key to all this.
>>
>>92975468
YEAAAH SPIDER-MAN
>>
>>92972628
>no spider-bite/uncle ben death confirmed
holy shit.
>>
File: SHOCKER.png (210KB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKER.png
210KB, 636x348px
>>92972628
is that fucking SHOCKER?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.