[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did this happen? What happened to Whor? How are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: What.jpg (416KB, 872x1296px)
What.jpg
416KB, 872x1296px
How the fuck did this happen?
What happened to Whor?
How are Thor, Wanda and Vision siding with Hydra?
If everyone was defeated in Stevil's worthyness battle how are they safe and sound in the "Underground"™?
Where the fuck is Spider-Man?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (22KB, 231x240px)
image (1).jpg
22KB, 231x240px
who cares
>>
But above all else, what's going to happen to my OTP when this is over?
>>
Hyrdra Cap is Ultimate Cap, 616 Cap returns to avenge his friends and due to being 616 Good Guy Cap can lift it.

There spoiled it.
>>
Iron Man should have won Civil War and this is why
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 789x1200px
>>92972292
Except no.

Hydra cap gets his mind taken over by other cap shown in the dream world thing. The cubeverases memories of the civilaans but the events still happended.

Carol becomes Americans fav hero. Yasssssss slay queeen.
>>
>>92972323
Right. Tony Hitler, who wanted to put people in gulags in the Negative Zone, instead of Captain America with his wholesome dreams of apple pie and greatness for all.
>>
>>92972179
Whor's disappearance is getting covered in Waid's Avengers book.
>>
>>92972240
I cried when Zemo embraced Steve on that right page.
>>
How's that BINGO going?
>>
>>92972179
>How are Thor, Wanda and Vision siding with Hydra?

We don't know yet. The implication is that Wanda and Vision are both being controlled somehow. No-one knows why Thor has gone Hydra.
>>
>>92972179
Most amazing thing is that Miles will wreck him
Why is Miles such Gary Stu?
>>
>>92972549
____________AHAHAHA what a fag_________
>>
>>92972179
you know, I keep looking for the comic and issue # this is from but I can't seem to narrow it down.
>>
>>92973011
i just want to know how Deadpool and Taskmaster interact during their Avengers teamup
>>
How is Hydra even evil in this timeline? Red Skull wants to expel the rapacious foreign hordes from the west to protect their homes and return them to prosperity. They're the fucking good guys this round. And cap being from the 40 would absolutely agree with that sentiment.
>>
>>92974189
You are evil if you don't let muslims rape your women like sweden.
>>
>>92973644
It's from the free comic book day issue...guess you weren't trying very hard. :/
>>
>>92974525
I know that's the intended SJW message, but it's just so shockingly tone deaf. I am amazed they thought his big speech would be considered evil at all. Hell, even if you're full SJW, what he said was at best sort of offensive. Compared to usual super nazi hydra shit, it seems insane they'd actually push this story.
>>
>>92974755

you're the tone deaf one, or you didn't read it. The speech wasn't supposed to be evil, it was supposed to be Red Skull manipulating people into thinking he cared about them
>>
>>92972179
Jane disappeared before Steve grabbed the hammer
He might be holding her hostage, which is why Thor is working for him

Cannot explain why he can lift the hammer other than "Nazis and Norse myths amirite"?
>>
>>92974878

No, as with the Sons of the Serpent, and the Viper, it's Spencer putting mainstream Right-Wing viewpoints into the mouths of evil supervillains, who then go on to say or do something much more evil, so that if you agreed with that first thing they were saying, you too are the evil Nazis.
>>
>>92974755
>>92974525
>>92974189
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>92973011
> Madame Hydra is having sexy time with Chthon. She claims she's Chthon's Waifu.

> Cap goes after some "Darkholders" in the beginning of issue 0 of SE.

> Zemo uses the Darkhold, something Zemo definitely would not do unless there was some guarantee from Madame Hydra.

> Vision was hacked, but by whom is the big question. Pymtron?
>>
>>92972179
Welcome to yet another ill-conceived, poorly executed """"""status quo shattering"""""" Marvel event.
>>
File: 1380893779393.png (134KB, 660x738px) Image search: [Google]
1380893779393.png
134KB, 660x738px
>>92974755
>>92974525
Tryhard kids today are so fucking cringy. Do you have one of those spinning things as well?
>>
>>92972179
>How the fuck did this happen?
He was worthy. The hammer was on the ground. He picked it up. Seems pretty self-explanatory.

>What happened to Whor?
They used some kinda magi-tech device to send her to another dimension or something. The Avengers tie-in is going to cover where she went and the specifics.

>How are Thor, Wanda and Vision siding with Hydra?
Vision's OS was hacked. Wanda got taken over by Chton via Madame Hydra. Thor so that Steve was worthy and figure "welp, if he's worthy then he MUST be in the right" and sided with him.

>If everyone was defeated in Stevil's worthyness battle how are they safe and sound in the "Underground"™?
They did a tactical retreat and it's not like Steve killed them or anything. In issue 1 they say that Steve offered everyone total amnesty ("the war is over, now we're all on the same side. Lay down your arms so we can work together and rebuild this country, together.") as long as they pledged fealty to Hydra. The ones that didn't pledge fealty just escaped and started the underground.

>Where the fuck is Spider-Man?
Busy dealing with Doc Ock. Gonna be covered in the ASM tie-in.
>>
>>92977823
> Vision was hacked, but by whom is the big question. Pymtron?
Definitely not Pymtron since he isn't on either side. Probably Arnim Zola.
>>
>>92974189
Red Skull isn't Hydra. He was a nazi co-opting the Hydra name for his own ends.
>>
>>92975028
>Cannot explain why he can lift the hammer other than "Nazis and Norse myths amirite"?
Because he's worthy. He's still Steve Rogers, and Steve Rogers is worthy.
>>
>>92973414
the fight is in #7, there's still 3 more issues after that. What's probably going to happen is Miles and Cap fight, Widow actually kills Cap, Madame Hydra takes over everything and goes nuts with Chthon+Cosmic Cube, then backup Steve shows up and the Avengers all get together and stop Mme. Hydra and her now Chthon-powered High Council.
>>
>>92978489
Steve Rogers is not a coward, and cowards are not worthy.
>>
>>92978523
Nah Miles will destroy Hydra by Venom blasting everything and everyone
>>
>>92978889
just like how Miles stopped Civil War 2 by Venomblasting everyone involved, right?
>>
File: 1495563927248.png (256KB, 558x499px)
1495563927248.png
256KB, 558x499px
>>92978390
"How are Thor, Wanda and Vision siding with Hydra?
Vision's OS was hacked. Wanda got taken over by Chton via Madame Hydra. Thor so that Steve was worthy and figure "welp, if he's worthy then he MUST be in the right" and sided with him.
This is confirmed,can post the page?
This overpushed event got 50+ tie ins?
>>
>>92978287
How is it tryhard? Are you one or them retarded sjws and commies?
>>
>>92978287
anyone using that reaction image shouldn't be calling anyone else a kid
>>
>>92979010
he wasn't mindfucked by the Black widow
he is now
>>
I really doubt Steve holding Mjolnir would be enough to keep Thor in Hydra, especially after Las Vegas
>>
>>92978390
>Doc Ock
I thought Doc Ock died or am I not understanding which comic this is
>>
>>92979783
Ben Reily 29 gave him a new body
>>
>>92979779
odinson doesn't give a shit about anything anymore
>>
>>92979859
did anyone claim the ultimate mjolnir yet or is it still lying there? or was that the one Cap got? I need to catch up
>>
>>92979881
Thor was like "nah I'm not worthy" because Nick Fury got in his head about gods being the worst
>>
>>92979881
Ultimate Mjolnir is going to someone else, War Thor

Best guess is its Cul
>>
>>92979954
I remember that scene

that literally retconned one of the best Thor stories that had Nick Fury literally praying to Thor to save the universe
>>
>>92979881
someone did claim it but we don't know who yet
>>
>>92979955
>Cul
what a waste of a character
>>
given the vision in CWII, why didnt Stevil take out Miles first and foremost?
>>
>>92980404
Because the vision also shows that Hydra has won
>>
>>92978523
Wonder if Namor has this rather useful thing.
>>
>>92980682
>>
>>92980710
Using the Serpent's Crown to counter the Darkhold because Set counters Chthon would be the sickest shit
>>
>>92978550
Exactly.
>>
>>92979955
>Cul
You mean Skurge. There's no way it's Cul, since Cul is straight up evil.
>>
>>92983210
well Stevil is a huge coward, so he shouldn't be worthy, and he's not Steve Rogers.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.