[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zack Snyder has the right idea about Superman. He should watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Zack Snyder has the right idea about Superman. He should watch over humanity as a silent god judging us.Humanity is inherently flawed so Superman must be there to keep us in check. He isn't human so he shouldn't act like one. He needs to be alien-like to emphasize his godlike powers and Kryptonian heritage. Lois works as a bridge between him and humanity. She is his world and God help us all if anything should happen to her.
>>
If Zack has the right idea than why was his movie shit and all the good Supes stories not like that?
>>
>>92971566
His movies are good and those stories are terrible(barring Injustice and Kingdom Come). They dont understand a realistic Superman like Zack does.
>>
>>92971533
Except that's not what he's going for at all. He's going for the idea that Superman's an idealist in a morally gray world who has trouble relating to humanity due to his alien heritage, but still is entirely devoted to doing the right thing.
>>
File: ibyUq6SGUqrbI0.gif (3MB, 264x240px)
ibyUq6SGUqrbI0.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>92971639
>His movies are good
>>
>>92971639
>Realistic superman
>Calls injustice good but not All Star Superman
Why did you make this thread if you don't read comics?
>>
>>92971533
I respectfully disagree with your idea.
>>
7/10
Doing good work there anon. Superfags get triggered pretty easily by anything Batman so maybe you could have worked him in some how but other than that good bait.
>>
>>92971533
Go to bed, Zack
>>
File: IMG_1256.png (143KB, 303x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.png
143KB, 303x438px
>>92971533
No, Zack Snyder didn't go far enough with Superman. He ought to have wiped out all the puny humans.
>>
>>92971707
The execution of this idea was not good. Zack should have given him more screen time to make him relatable and make the audience understand his ideological struggle. Superman vs Elite did it right, something similar could have been done.
>>
File: Zamas.png (400KB, 665x628px) Image search: [Google]
Zamas.png
400KB, 665x628px
>>92971859
Oh my, what an intelligent individual you are! Indeed I agree with such an eloquent and charismatic person.
>>
>>92971859
I have nothing but disdain for his fumbling of the DCEU but if Snyder made a big budget LA adaption of of the Black arc I would be first in line at the cinemas
>>
>>92971533
>He should watch over humanity as a silent god judging us.Humanity is inherently flawed so Superman must be there to keep us in check. He isn't human so he shouldn't act like one. He needs to be alien-like to emphasize his godlike powers and Kryptonian heritage. Lois works as a bridge between him and humanity. She is his world and God help us all if anything should happen to her.

t. Regime Wonder Woman
>>
>>92971533
No, he has the right idea about Batman. But Snyder doesn't know shiot about Superman!
>>
>>92971859
I'm okay with Ningenocide.
>>
>>92971533
t. someone who never saw the movies
>>
>>92971533
I know you're being sarcastic, but still, I got speak my mind on something.

It's always really stupid when people try to play up Clark's alien nature. Like it'd be fine if he had an odd "nigga, what are you doing" quirk here and there, but ultimately, dude's a farm boy reporter from Kansas.

The reason he acts like an all American good ol' boy is because that's how his mama brought him up. Come on now.
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (289KB, 900x757px)
(YOU).jpg
289KB, 900x757px
>>92971533
>>
>>92972724
Saving this.
>>
>>92971533
So Lois is Laurie and Superman is Dr. Manhattan? Nice OP, great post.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.