[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, Blendin Blandin here. As you may recall, most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: S1e9_blandin_fire.png (537KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
S1e9_blandin_fire.png
537KB, 1280x718px
Hey /co/, Blendin Blandin here. As you may recall, most of the force, as well as Time Baby, were wiped out during the Weirdmaggedon. With the future in turmoil, I decided to go back to your present day and use my time travel device to become a fortune teller.

As me anything, I'll tell you the future!
>>
>>92968572
but time baby canonically regenerated and went back to the past (your present)
>>
>>92968595
Yeah, but now he's pissed and laws got stricter. He went Injustice Superman on everybody so I got outie. So, I'm hiding out in an anonymous message board. They can't find me here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPXU59boiUA
>>
>>92968572
Will Justice League be good?
>>
When are the Simpsons ending?
>>
>>92968658
The Justice League movie will definitely the fate of the DCEU!

In the future, Zach Snyder was sent to an infinite prison sentence and Joss Whedon was sent to half an infinite prison sentence.

I never saw it, but either it was that bad or Time Baby is Marvelfag
>>
>>92968666
The Simpsons will outlive the universe. Matt Groening will be put on life support and will be the last human on Earth. Eventually, they will run out of ideas so episodes in the 22nd Century are just gibberish where the only recognizable thing is the occasional "Diddly" and "D'oh."
>>
>>92968572
Will Gravity Falls come back? If so, will it suck?
>>
File: S1e9_blandin_reporting.png (374KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
S1e9_blandin_reporting.png
374KB, 1280x718px
No, expect some comics though. Alex Hirsch is working on his new show for FOX. It'll be a liberal political satire of Trump politics using a straw man redneck family sitcom model.
>>
How does Star Vs. do?
>>
Will Villanous become an actual show? The shilling here's is crazy already with only the shorts.
>>
>>92968845
Almost forgot, the comics will be fanfic-trash. Expect some shipping shit and for one of the writers to sneak in some fetish because none of the writers will be on. They literally just gave it to some people on the Internet who though they could write better. Whether that's good or bad is up to you.
>>
>>92968864
As in, how are seasons 3 and 4, did we get anything after that, and was that good?
>>
>>92968876
You know what? That's probably better than Hirsch rushing it.
>>
>>92968864
Disney pushes it so hard. She becomes an official Disney princess. Also, for upcoming seasons it's better and Starco wins. Janco is a red herring.
>>
>>92968907
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>92968868
Yes, it does. CN will give it the spotlight until after the first half of Season 1 its airing gets fucked. Season 2 doesn't get released until after The Bloody CN Battle for Executive Power
>>
>>92968572
Why did Alex choose to have you posessed instead of somebody more interesting?
>>
>>92969181
Alex is the god of our world. He has those he wants to protect: Mabel and those he loves to torment: me. I've learned to accept it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.