[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jokes on /co/ you would like to see canonized if only for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Crazy Bitch from Wakfu.gif (2MB, 422x237px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy Bitch from Wakfu.gif
2MB, 422x237px
>Jokes on /co/ you would like to see canonized if only for their sheer audacity and ridiculousness

>Commissioner Gordon rapes the Joker and it actually breaks him mentally, making a non-threat to Gotham. Gordon is praised as Joker Rapist.
>>
>>92968386
A canon Teen Titans Go crossover with Steven Universe. Just to piss off the fandom of peace.
>>
>>92968926
Better yet, a Teen Titans Go movie where they just spend 90 minutes mocking a shit ton of cartoons and tv shows. Steven Universe, Homestuck, Sonic, Supernatural etc. If it has a fandom it will be mocked. Kinda like Channel Chasers but mean sprited.
>>
>>92969024
that making truckloads of money would be the ultimate trolling.
>>
>>92969024
> an episode of TTG where the characters are replaced by animated versions of the VAs wearing their character's outfits.
>>
>>92968386
>it actually breaks him mentally,
/co/ jests about this, but I hope it's not deluded enough to really think a character who has had depictions of enjoying or ignoring pain would honestly fold to such a thing.
He'd just be written off as not really minding, possibly even becoming a sexual predator to the Robins to turn it on its head.
He's not Bugs Bunny yet, but he's already been displayed as effeminate, volatile and irreverent enough about his appearance and self-worth so long as he gets a kick out of things that it wouldn't take much to write.

Also so long as TKJ remains canon it's Joker who has violated Gordon's masculinity.
>>
>>92969130
well..yeah this whole thread is about jokes becoming canon, every aspect of them coming along for the ride.

Joker in all likelihood wouldnt be too affected by being raped.
>>
>>92968386
The Kingpin was the Rhino all along.

Cue Kingpin donning his horn to bust in through the wall of Nelson and Murdock in Season 3.
>>
>>92969130
The point of the thread was to see jokes actually having an effect on the status quo. Every poster knows the Joker is probably twisted enough to not mind rape.
>>
>>92968926
>>92969024
I want both of these to be real, if only to see Mr. Enter and all the other cartoon spergs of the internet shit their pants.
>>
>>92968386
Jin is a prostitute
>>
Hypercrisis
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.