[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashi and Dementia have nothing on /co/'s newest and greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496546197337.jpg (729KB, 2068x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1496546197337.jpg
729KB, 2068x1700px
Edith or bust

feel free to try to prove me wrong

you and I both know you can't
>>
>>92956982
It's been YEARS since I read the books, but didn't Krupp have something going with one of the other teachers? Why make a new character? She is pretty cute though
>>
>>92956982
The fucks with her hair?
Also a tolerable faculty member in captain underpants?
Inconcievable
>>
>>92956982
No shit, Ashi fucking sucks?
>>
>>92957083
I know that there was something going on with that lady that eventually becomes the wicked wedgie woman. I think they wanted to make Krupp more sympathetic by getting with a character that's not some irredeemable asshole
>>
She was BEYOND fucking adorable.
>>
>>92956982
shy girls who just need someone to talk to > everyone else
>>
>>92956982
>Ashi

Thread ruined
>>
>>92957368
I always felt a bit bad for Krupp. I think they implied once that he knew Captain Underpants existed-I always wonder how he would've reacted to finding out there was a hero inside of him all along.
>>
File: IMG_3197.jpg (24KB, 310x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3197.jpg
24KB, 310x415px
>>92956982
I thought this was Edith?
>>
>>92959615
No. Well, not in the context of the movie.
>>
>>92956982
If by nothing but actually being attractive, then, yes.
>>
>>92957321

A DreamWorks mandate for protagonistic female characters (but then again, the only protagonists in the original books were George, Harold and Captain Underpants)
>>
File: 1344985417849.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1344985417849.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
>>92956982

That was pretty cute the way they got her, i really enjoyed the way krupp and her got together in the end and I'm hoping for the second movie to expand a bit on that

>>92957321

>Also a tolerable faculty member in captain underpants?
>her cooking was nuclear waste used as a power source AND the source of Krupp's power

She's definitely likeable, but her food makes up for the shittery that should be the cafeteria's food. They actually did a good job pulling her off since she doesn't feel forced
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.