[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Wonder Woman the leader of the Justice League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: wonder-woman-75th-anniversary.jpg (310KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-75th-anniversary.jpg
310KB, 670x377px
Why isn't Wonder Woman the leader of the Justice League when she's the best fighter and most experienced?
>>
Women can't lead lol
>>
supes is more than a bruiser, he's an icon
>>
>>92950758
Not popular enough.
>>
>>92950758
>best fighter
of the trinity? Batman knows more fighting arts then she does.
>>
Does the justice league even have a leader right now? I can't remember the last time they elected a chairperson.
>>
>>92950758
She is neither.
>>
>>92950758
Honestly the JL have always felt like more of council thing, with the trinity words having a bit more weight, rather then ever having an outright leader. That's more The Avengers speed.
>>
>>92950758
She's also the worst member of the trinity and second worst of the founding members of the Justice League
>>
She is Supes's cock sleeve.
>>
>>92950758
She's not the smartest and doesn't inspire as many people as the rest of the trinity
>>
>>92950758
>Leader
Because the members don't see the Justice League as an army, and some don't like being treat as soldiers.
>>
>>92950758
but she's a woman
>>
>>92950758
Literally nobody is "leader" in JL fuck off newcuck
>>
>>92950758
>best fighter
ummmm no
>most experienced
that doesn't mean you should be the leader

she doesn't seem to be a good tactician, politician, or a person that can inspire everyone around the world. Plus, the JL is more like a council and she's already pretty up there in rank.
>>
>>92950758
>Why isn't Wonder Woman the leader of the Justice League
Batman is 1 million times smarter and level headed
Superman is more powerful
>>
>>92950802
This is why I, WE need feminism
>>
>>92950850
I meant in a straight up fight, she would come out on top
>>
>>92950948
True, but she is depicted as being the best all round in the comics right now
>she can beat them all
>she has lived the longest of all (although most was on Themyscira
>>
>>92951705
>>92951813
According to the Superman vs Wonder Woman thread up right now, she can beat Superman handily in current continuity
>>
>It's a /co/mblr episode
>>
>>92953864
>anything that isn't white or male is somehow "/co/mblr"

is this gonna be the new mlp too or are you only parroting one phrase?
>>
>>92953418
She's inferior to Batman strategically/tactically and Superman in brute force.

She IS a pretty competent medium, though, and that's useful.
>>
>>92950758
Because she's a woman.
>>
>>92953528
That's the opposite of how that thread went.
>>
>>92954458
It's bait ignore it.
>>
Does she still have her weakness against been bond by men?
>>
>>92954886
wasn't there also the "weak to piercing damage" thing for a while?
>>
>>92950850
>quantity over quality
It's time to stop.
>>
>>92953528
That's not because of individual feats of ability though, just the comics always having her win with girl power.

It's like saying Harley can beat anyone cause of how wacky it would be if that were true.
>>
>>92954909
Nice.
>>
>>92951813
>level headed
I would not put it that way.
>>
>>92955141
it's more of a sociopathic levelheaded than anything else
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.