[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpc 5yIHtP_I Why was Anima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: giphy (11).gif (2MB, 331x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (11).gif
2MB, 331x245px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpc5yIHtP_I

Why was Animation better 30 years ago than it is today?
>>
>>92949454
Better Budget.
>>
That's edgy.

I got a boner
>>
>>92949454
They didn't have computers
>>
>>92949606
factually wrong
>>
It wasnt. There was good and bad animation then, there is good and bad animation now.
What did change is technology, and with it the general style of animation.
>>
Genocyber is the anime btw
>>
NIP Ova's was well funded, so they got a lot of good frames.
On the other end: Digital animation really hasn't been used to replace the traditional method, so we don't get to see amazing gore anymore.
>>
Cell animation is just visually superior.
>>
>>92949454
The industry wants more quantity, not quality, we are making more and more animes and cartoons, to the general public it doesn't matter how detailed a scene is, they just want more stuff to watch.
Digital animation can look just as good as cel animation, but now we want stuff to be made fast and efficiently. Pay animators less, and get more of them to make more cartoons. We still see good looking shots in animes because they get people who know how to animate and care about the product. In cartoons you rarely see that
>>
File: endless vomitting.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
endless vomitting.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>it's a famicom thread
>>
>>92949454
Cultural Marxism
>>
>>92949762
>>92950329
/thread
>>
>>92949454
OVAs had huge budgets for what they were, it was an experiment that turned out to be financially untenable and the bubble popped. On top of that, productions have ramped up in quantity without adequately compensating animators who are already being spread paper thin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.