[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't about time for FOX to cancel the Gambit movie? Gambit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GAMBIT_001.jpg (997KB, 1892x3197px) Image search: [Google]
GAMBIT_001.jpg
997KB, 1892x3197px
Isn't about time for FOX to cancel the Gambit movie?

Gambit really isn't super popular anymore and the movie has been "in the works" for years now. Frankly, no one wants to Channing Tatum at Remy. Let's be honest.
>>
>>92947521
I imagine everyone at Fox has just forgotten about it. You can't cancel something that doesn't even exist in your mind.
Didn't Channing Tatum drop out anyway?
>>
>>92947521
honestly, you could totally make an interesting Gambit movie. I don't think fox has the capability to do it though. I also don't think Ryan Reynolds would be willing to hire a bunch of skilled passionate people to make this movie happen right.

I mean, you could make it a heist movie like Antman was supposed to be, you could make it some sorta thriller where he's on the run from the thieves guild, or you can have it be an action movie, though I think that's probably the worst option.

I'm sure there's more, but I doubt any of them would work right, and I'm not sure Tatum is a good choice for him.
>>
Gambit is still very popular among 90s kids, which desu I feel like is the target demo of the X-Men film series

I never hear young fucks talk about X-Men movies, but the people my age who have been following them since they came out usually care more about them than MCU stuff
>>
>>92947561
Tatum is pushing for thus as much as Ryan was for Deadpool
>>
>>92947521
I'd honestly rather watch a fox gambit movie than another MCU or DC flick.
>>
>>92947748
>Gambit is still very popular among 90s kids

Wrong. He was in my Top 3 as a kid. He was awesome in the cartoon, he was my go-to guy in Capcom games. Then I kinda stopped because he stopped showing up in comics then I saw how FOX made him in Origins and I lost interest.
>>
>>92947809
>it's wrong because of my singular anecdotal experience!
o im laffin mate
>>
>>92947521
Isn't about time for FOX to cancel the Deadpool movie?
Deadpool really isn't super popular anymore and the movie has been "in the works" for years now. Frankly, no one wants Ryan Reynolds as Wade. Let's be honest.
>>
>>92947809
That's like, your opinion man.
>>92947838
^

I know tons of casuals who are late 20s/30s and anytime X-Men is brought up, Gambit is everyone's favorite character
>>
>>92947521
Great artwork
>>
>>92947521
He's not going to wear his iconic costume, so why should we even care?
>>
Yeah they are more than a decade too late with a Gambit movie, and unlike a Deadpool whose movie was in development hell for years Marvel hasn't kept Gambit's character relevant in the comics and other media, so Fox is trying to make a movie about a character whose popularity is at its lowest point since his creation.
>>
>>92947521

The moratorium on the character has kept him out of any movie released after Wolverine Origins. There's been 6 x-men movies released since then, 3 more slated and I believe Gambit is still being put on hold for a solo film. It's fucking asinine. I hope they give up soon and let him be in X-force or deadpool 3 or something.
>>
Isn't about time you cancel your life, OP?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.