[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Wally 're-entering' the DCU proper in of itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wallywestreturn.jpg (428KB, 1000x1517px) Image search: [Google]
wallywestreturn.jpg
428KB, 1000x1517px
Did Wally 're-entering' the DCU proper in of itself cause fuckups to the timeline? Is it the 'reality punch' of the Rebirth launch?
>>
I think the current reality is the result of a one-two punch between Wally returning and the events of Superman Reborn.
>>
>>92945645
Not really. New 52 and Superdad fusing seems to have changed the timeline more. Wally mostly seems to just have added back some Teen Titans backstory since his later career is still erased to everyone aside from himself.
>>
>>92945703
>>92945775
Did that Superman story impact the timeline beyond just Superman himself?
>>
>>92945836
I think Jurgans confirmed that the events of Superman Reborn affected the DCU as a whole. I remember reading an article that had a screencap from his twitter where he confirmed it.
>>
>>92945836
Yeah. It brought back a lot of post-crisis stories into continuity, influencing other Superman-related characters, like Hank Henshaw remembering he was Cyborg Superman, and even ones beyond that - For example, the Justice League is mentioned as defeated by Doomsday before the point where the characters change to their New 52 looks and the New 52 League would be formed.
>>
>>92945645
Why is this page so gay?
>>
>>92945915
>>92945981
Wait, so does that mean all of the heroes have now aged? Is the 5 year thing no longer true?
>>
>>92946291
Presumably. The fact that Jonathan aged normally in this continuity seems like proof enough.
>>
>>92946355
So, in essence, Superman Reborn is the reality punch. Pretty much any crazy change could be explained via the expanded timeline.
>>
>>92946387
At this point, yeah.
Wally's return probably did a few things but Reborn was the big one.
>>
>>92946387
It's odd considering how low key it was. The only visible change was Superman and Lois Lane changing their appearances a couple of times.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.