[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a U.S thing ? i never in my life seen a person with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 8MGjw_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (238KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
8MGjw_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
238KB, 450x338px
is this a U.S thing ? i never in my life seen a person with this placard not even in years that everyone thinks the world is gonna end
do all us city in us have a crazy poor man with this type of sign?
>>
>>92938134
I know this one old guy who hangs out in Boston with his "REPENT OR BURN IN HELL" posters pasted all over his body. He always shows up in every public gathering, even though nobody really pays attention to him.
>>
>>92938134
It was more common pre 2000 in bigger cities.
>>
>>92938134
It's a late 80's Regan era thing.
>>
>>92938134
I've never seen it either, and I've lived in the US my whole life.
>>
>>92938155
>>92938177
This, it hasn't really been a big thing here for decades. Also, it's best not to get your impressions of a nation from its cartoons.
>>
>>92938134
I've seen them in Korea and in the US. In all cases, it was usually church nuts.
>>
>>92938151
The art on that is actually pretty good. Such a shame it's wasted on such stupidity.
>>
Amerifag here. I saw a man standing on the median area in between the two directions on a highway with a sign just like that about a year ago. I don't even live in that big of a city.
>>
Not placard, but I saw at least one homeless man with an "end is near" cardboard sign in New York. They have gotten rarer after Y2K.
>>
>>92938134
I live in the Midwest. We see it a lot here.
Its surprisingly common. hell even in smaller cities you usually can spot them.
>>
>>92938234

also this, I was talking to a Japanese guy, apparently all that shit in anime, not a thing.
>>
They're usually from some religious group telling people to repent before judgement day. Probably some cult like Scientology or the Jehova's Witnesses or something.
>>
The black Hebrew Israelites are the greatest ruse men of all time
>>
>>92938177
This. It's a mid eighties height of the cold war kind of deal.
>>
>>92939283
>Black Israelites
>not Nation of Kemet
Stay pleb t. NYer
p.s. cry white boi
>>
>>92938134
I was doing constriction last year and we were working on this old house in a small town and every morning I would drive by this old man on the corner and he had the sandwich board on with a bible in one hand and a bell in the other yelling about how the end times are coming and that god is disappointed in mankind
>>
>>92939283
Oh yeah, those black guys dressed up as wizards. I love those guys because of how insane they are.
>>
America is a third world country so they have a lot of crazy homeless people who cant afford to get treatment
>>
>>92939283
>>92939361
Are those the ones who accuse white Jews of being Khazars?
>>
>>92938973
What? Nosebleeds don't work like that?!?!
>>
>>92939383
My local ones just stand on the busiest street corner in town yelling about how black people shouldn't race mix.
>>
>>92938973
He lied to you. Life in Japan is exactly as all the animus depict it.
>>
File: pol tan 3.jpg (79KB, 581x723px)
pol tan 3.jpg
79KB, 581x723px
>>92938134
>do all us city in us have a crazy poor man with this type of sign?

Not only that, but we have an entire board full of them right here on this website.
>>
>>92939366
No amount of treatment can fix what they have.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.