[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral fucking Orel. I just finished watching it. You know shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7574.jpg (20KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
20KB, 250x188px
Moral fucking Orel. I just finished watching it. You know shows you weren't allowed to watch as a kid? When you grow up someday, you randomly remember shit. I remembered Moral Orel, and the 1 and a half episodes I watched. Now, I just finished it and it was...
A work of art. I won't call it the greatest thing I've ever watched but it was pretty damn close. No show has ever made me cry, and few have had me close more than once. This show put tears in my eyes six, count 'em, SIX times.
I don't know how many of you have actually watched or remember it, but if you haven't seen it you need to watch it. Don't let the fact that it's "about religion" deter you, because a small, religious town is only the setting.
The show left a strange taste in my emotions. Sometimes things aren't okay, and that's okay.
>>
It was fucking garbage after season 1, that's the consensus here
>>
I'll bump it up my list a bit OP.
>>
>>92929885
No it's not you dumb fuck
And yeah, it's a pretty good one. Damn shame about the early cancellation but that's kind of a tired subject at this point
>>
>>92929885
Not it's not you pleb cunt

The 4chan consensus is that it's criminally underrated and one of adultswims best shows
>>
>>92929885
Nope ur in the minority pal
A lot more people think it's shit until Season 3 actually
>>
some idiots cant help but take the bait
>>
>>92929885
no way, gay

it was cash money in general
>>
>>92931003
i'd rather take bait once in a while than live my life acting like every unorthodox opinion/wrong statement is trolling
>>
Best episode that isn't the camping two parter?
>>
>>92931584
Sacrifice or Close Face

I could watch those two episodes on loop again and again.
>>
>>92931584
Fun Fact: the guy who directed that went on to direct The Lego Batman Movie.
>>
>>92929850
Sadly, I never got to watch the full series (I only got to the end of season two). But it was a very emotionally impactful show. It felt very "human" in a way that reminded me a lot of the works of Mark Twain. In particular, the way it blends religious themes with a harsh picture of human fallibility reminds me of "The Mysterious Stranger."

I really need to check out the rest of the series at some point.
>>
>>92931584
Numb
>>
AND I HOPE YOU DIE I HOPE WE BOTH DIE
>>
i started watching it recently and I'm two episodes in, when does it get good?
>>
>>92932666
Are you watching in broadcast order or the intended order? The Christmas episode is actually the first season finale, and it was aired first because Xmas episode, even tho Dino said the kills the slow build up around Shapey
>>
>>92932876
well shit, they were aired out of order? the christmas episode is at the end so I guess I have it in the right order, then. I'll keep watching.
>>
>>92931397

not bad b8, original at least, here's a (You)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.