[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen the movie yet. How was I /co/? I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6297.jpg (165KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6297.jpg
165KB, 1900x900px
I haven't seen the movie yet. How was I /co/? I'm a big fan of Danny Huston. Did he do me justice? Diana said I'll love it.
>>
>>92922712
Its good. The VFX are kind of shit at times and the story and presentation kind of falls apart at end, but 80% of it is a great movie.
>>
>>92922712
Second half of Ares battle has bad CGI and has a really bad line like I WILL KILL YOU.

Aside from thathe was really good. Had great dialouge with Diana about humans and first part of the battle is really good. He fights like Injustice Ares. I just wish that he had some Injustice battle lines for fight scne too.
>>
>>92922712
Danny Huston does a great job, and I liked the movie
>>
>>92923485
>and has a really bad line like I WILL KILL YOU.

It's just one misstep. Most of the speech is good.
>>
>>92923485
Speaking of, between the negative reactions to Injustice 2, and the film being praised for its portrayal of the character, I really hope this spells the death of the Xena knockoff shit.

Now even the casual normies know that Diana is supposed to be nice, so to all you hack writers and editors, you have even less excuse.

This is the one time I'm actually hoping for a bit of synergy.
>>
>>92923566
WB really needs to dump whomever they have doing that stuff. They aren't good.
>>
File: 1437555634554.jpg (50KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1437555634554.jpg
50KB, 500x412px
>>92923661
Xena was nice.
>>
>>92923485
>I WILL KILL YOU.

How is this so bad? You fags read way worse constantly, assuming you actually read comics
>>
>>92923485
>>92923566
>>92923748
The exchange was "I believe in love" "THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU!". And it sucked.
>>
File: IMG_9022.jpg (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9022.jpg
44KB, 1920x1080px
>Ares and Dr.Poison
>>
I thought Ares was perfectly serviceable, but there's one thing that irked me.

Diana killing the man she thought was Ares only to realise that you can't stop a war just by killing the big boss was an excellent point and it was great to show that humans aren't just good or bad. But then she kills the real one, and the next scene is London celebrating the end of the war.

I know that killing Ares didn't directly cause peace, but it's still feel that way. If anything, Maru AND Ludendorff should have been spared by Diana once Ares reveals himself, and once she kills Ares for real they make a point to show that war is still going on. You have diplomacy save the day somehow instead of having CGI be the end of it all.
>>
The end cgi where Diana went god mode was stupid
>>
>>92922712
I feel like Im going crazy, the climax of the movie is garbage, ares is awful and feels so tacked on. It was thor 2 levels of mediocre
>>
There is a lot of iffy CG, close up shots of Gadot, and lines in the last fight but overall I can appreciate how campy it was. It was a straight up video game boss fight and I loved it.
>>
>>92922712
You fucking die. In fact all the Greek gods are dead so that kills like half of Wonder Woman's lore but yeah it was pretty good.
>>
The movie was really badly written, Gadot is not a good actor, there was too much 300-esque slo-mo ping pong, and the line delivery from 80% of the cast was just terrible.

Ares had so much potential that they just squandered. In combat, he felt less like the god of war and more like a Pathfinder wizard with ~6th level spells.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.