[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My main issue with the Wonder Woman movie was this. The design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: yhri021.jpg (362KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
yhri021.jpg
362KB, 1200x1845px
My main issue with the Wonder Woman movie was this. The design of Ares.

He needed a cape. He needed to not have that dumb mustache visible under his helmet. The only thing we should have seen from that helmet was those glowing red eyes.
>>
>>92920682
but since it doesn't have a cape it can't be capeshit
>>
If I was the actor I'd be pissed because I'd be losing money for the sake of a "cooler design"
>>
Aphrodite likes the mustache.
>>
>>92920682
>Not liking moustaches

Are you not manly?
>>
Has Rucka given his opinion on the film yet?
>>
>>92920979
I think he liked it, but I don't have a source on me
>>
>>92920979
Warners probably told the faggot, if he wants to continue to write for DC, he'll keep any criticism to himself.
>>
>>92921030
>if he wants to continue to write for DC
He's done with DC for awhile after WW #25 though, on his own terms this time
>>
>>92921062
Believe me, I know, and I was very happy when that was confirmed. But that doesn't mean he won't be back.
>>
>>92921105
Shouldn't you be learning how to draw more than one face right now, Frank Cho?
>>
File: Grandfather Ares.jpg (305KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Grandfather Ares.jpg
305KB, 988x1500px
>>92920682
I will not hear ill of the moustache. It carried every scene it was in.
>>
>>92921234
Frank Cho being kicked off because Rucka is a faggot doesn't change the fact that if the stupid fuck bitched about this movie and it got picked up by the shills on CBR and BleedingCool that Warners would be pretty quick to give someone at DC a call. Press has been positive for them with this one, I don't think they'd take kindly to some obsessive faggot on their payroll fucking that up.

But maybe he likes it, anyway. Who knows?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.