[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ever going to get a "Rebirth Wave 2"? Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 318x159px
Are we ever going to get a "Rebirth Wave 2"? Currently non of the heroes I like have a Rebirth title. What would you want to see If we got one?
I would buy a Rebirth title of Wally West, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man, Swamp thing, Booster Gold, Swamp Thing or Martian Manhunter
>>
>>92919536
Wave 2 was JLA, Batwoman and Super Sons.
>>
>>92919536
Part of the reason Rebirth is successful is that they are focusing 95% of their books on the biggest names (and a handful of others like Cyborg for obvious reasons). There's no C-list or lower titles to bring them down. I expect it to stay that way for awhile with maybe one or two added if anything gets cancelled.
>>
>>92919536
IIRC, they're waiting for stories to come/be pitched before they start giving characters books.
>>
>>92919622
But DCs best heroes are all B and C list
>>
>>92919536
Nobody likes MM. His books don't sell.
>>
>>92919536
I'm not a fan of waves of new books. If they want a new book, just release the book, they don't need to launch fifty at once.
>>
>>92919835
Sells better than the guy who replaced him
>>
>>92919835
I like MM, but he really only works as a supporting character. He doesn't need his own book.
>>
>>92919536
>>92919622
>>92919799

Yeah I'd love to see a Hawkman book. I'd love to WRITE the Hawkman REBIRTH considering how reincarnating is part of his story. The symbolism is setting itself up already. Universe gets soft rebooted and so does Carter Hall.
>>
>>92919869
I don't think we are gonna get a formal wave two. We got batwoman,super sons and jla and some counted that as a wave two. We've got a mister miracle book coming in August.
>>
>>92919835

Your face doesn't sell
>>
>>92920208
That's just a mini

>>92920182
That pretty much is what Dark Days seems to be going by the previews
>>
>>92920182
He seems to play a role in Metal at least, based on those unlettered pages and the lettered preview here >>92919868 Maybe something will come out of that.
>>
>>92919835
His last run was fucking aces.
>>
probably
>>
>>92920182
>>92920244
>>92920245
>Hawkman meets the League finally
Wew, it took a few years, but Hawkleague seems to be a go.
Adam Strange better at least meet them, too.
>>
>>92919536
you are asking the right questions, bro
last time we got Batwoman (yay, another Bat-family book!), Super Sons (yay, another Bat/Super-family book!), and JLA (starring Batman!)
I feel like the Dark Matter books (which are Didio's project) are taking the place of a new Rebirth wave
dunno what Johns is doing, but we need a new Rebirth wave, because the current line-up is getting a bit stale
literally every fan has been begging for Shazam/LoSH/JSA since Rebirth started, yet we have seen nothing
I get that they want to find the perfect creators for each book, but c'mon, what the fuck is taking so long?
>>
>>92920503
It was pretty good, but got too slow in the end. Should've been 8 issues.
>>
>>92922996
Shazam was in the first issue of hellblazer, LoSH was teased in batman and we know it's going to show up in supergirl. JSA has also been teased. I think Rebirth Wave 2 is coming after doomsday clock, and that's when we'll see these characters.
>>
>>92919536
The X-Men
>>
>>92919536
>I would buy a Rebirth title of Wally West
Titans is basically a wally book
> Captain Marvel,
kek
we've been waiting since 2011, strap yourself in.
>Plastic Man
dont count on it.
>Swamp thing
probably will come eventually,
>Booster Gold
didn't booster have a n52 book? let him rest for a minute
>Martian Manhunter
J'onn had a DCYou book
>>
>>92924094
The issue with having Sally star in titans is that it takes away from the rest of the group
>>
>>92924826
Fuck, meant Wally
>>
what I want for wave 2
Hawkman Rebirth
Legion of Superheroes Rebirth
Adam Strange Rebirth
Mr Miracle Rebirth
>>
>>92925068
We're getting that Mister Miracle maxiseries, at least. Adam Strange and Hawkman would definitely get me excited, as would the Atom comic Geoff mentioned.
>>
>>92925181
King is writing Mister Miracle right?
>>
>>92919536
>Swamp thing
If this happens can we please kill of the current shit Swampy and get the old one back?
>Wally West
won't happen since they hate him and his fans for some reason
>Captain Marvel
>Booster Gold
>Plastic Man
I'd buy these
>>
>>92919536
Agreed on Plasticman. Powergirl and Bizarro would also peak my interests. I'm fine with Wally mostly being in Titans though and popping up in The Flash. I see the Flash book as the best place for all the speedster exclusive stories, whether they are Jay, Barry, Wally or nu Wally.
>>
>>92924826
>>92924856
Dick has a book, and no one cares about the other members.
not to say I disagree with tou though
>>
>tfw you like atom, martian manhunter, captain marvel, adam strange, hawkman, swamp thing, booster gold, and justice society
>tfw there's a decent chance that at least one of them will be getting books
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.