[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a MatPat pretends to know capeshit episode htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: latest[2].jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>It's a MatPat pretends to know capeshit episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85iZcgedGM
>>
>>92916322
Why are posting a video from a year ag
>yesterday
okay
>>
>>92916322
stage 4cancer
>>
>>92916322
This has been posted around 5 times already. Stop.
>>
>>92916322
Why does this keep showing up in my recommended?
>>
But hey, it's just a theory.
>>
>>92916717
not a well designed theory
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>92916322
>>
>>92916487
he masters the youtube algorithm.
>>
Remember that time he had a chance to meet the pope and he just gave him a slip of paper with a steam code for a copy of Undertale?
>>
I bet Mat Doesn't even do any actual research at this point. Has a writer and someone else to think of theory or he just rips them off from a year ago.
>>
>>92916322
http://www.totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/

>It would be strange because we know that he is Wolverine.What we deduce from this is that the trailer tries to corroborate Ben Affleck as Wayne, perhaps to confront the majority of fans who didn’t want him or maybe for another simple reason :

>BEN AFFLECK IS NOT BRUCE WAYNE !

>Keep calm. He will be another character wearing the cowl, something that we have seen many times in comic books.Man of Steel tried to show a realistic Superman because of the success of the Nolanverse , they are happening within the same universe. Bruce Wayne is Christian Bale and Joker is Heath Ledger.They are also going to use the question of “Robin-Villain”.It can sound weird, but it’s a tradition in DC’s comic books and animated movies :

>As soon as Jared Leto was cast as Joker, I was the first to say (in English) that he was a Robin. Jared leto’s shoulder marks also appear on Robin’s costume and shoulder marks just can have been done by the constant use of Robin’s costume.What confirm that Jared leto was a Robin, but which Robin? Robin John Blake who was played by Joseph Gordon levitt (obviously they changed the actor for this new phase ) but note how similar Leto and Levitt are in terms of height, weight and face.
>>
>>92917115
Actually, it does have diferent writters for different theories, one of his Game Theory writters also writtes pokemon theories

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNationalDex

and he also does let's plays whit The Completionist

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl84oPPKuECe1PbIwDSN1Cg

Youtube lore is deep
>>
File: JokerBlake.png (225KB, 368x513px) Image search: [Google]
JokerBlake.png
225KB, 368x513px
>>92917172
>If you catch the beginning and the end of character’s name, you will see that Nolan and Goyer knew exactly what they were doing: John blake , we see the word JOKE. For this they put as Easter egg in a music on Suicide squad trailer:

>“I started a joke which started the whole world crying. But I didn’t see that the joke was on me”

>1- I started a joke which started the whole world crying

>2- But I didn’t see that the joke was on me

>3- As Joker , he writes ‘ Joke’s on you Batman’ on Robin custume.Why ?

>Which joke is being referred to?
>1- The end of the Nolan trilogy! It was a joke that Robin John Blake started because the trilogy will continue. When the trilogy ended, everyone cried. Many people even signed a petition and complained in order to get another Nolanverse movie.

>2- However, Robin John Blake is the character that continues the trilogy on the big screen, the joke was on him: john blake.

>3-Because Ben Affleck isn’t Bruce Wayne.

>These are the three points of Plot twist: Trilogy will continue, Jared leto is Robin John blake and Ben affleck isn’t Bruce wayne.

>The “Joke” sprayed graffiti on Robin’s suit shows up below ‘R’ (for Robin) and Jared Leto’s ‘J’ tattoo:
>>
>>92916858
>it's real
wew
>>
>>92916322
>Debunked conspiracy theory
>Hur dur what if it's another Robin
>The Joker was Ness the whole time
>I gave the Pope a copy of Suicide Squad because it represents the comic nerd community

What did MatPat mean by this?
>>
What if the joker is actually just ness from undertale?
>>
>/tv/

Who cares?
>>
File: IMG_3933.png (512KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.png
512KB, 1024x761px
>>92917380
No he's Steven After Not Surviving
>>
>>92916322
I made it to 5 minutes
>All three robins canonically have been the joker at some point
>Brings up Dark Knight Strikes Again and Batman Beyond Return of the Joker
Red Hood is really stretching it, but I don't think he knows what canonically means.
>>
>>92916322
>it's a Woolie sits uncomfortably in the background trying to correct them episode
>>
>>92916867
This he just hacked the brains of his puberty ridden audience.
>>
>>92916322
Gee matpat bullshit's his vids, I would've never guessed
>>
>>92917550
>It's a Matt rambles on for 20 minutes about stuffing his face with his mafia princess wife while Liam shills another shitty Vita JRPG episode
>>
>>92916322
>Dick Grayson tombstone in Waynes' funeral scene
>born 1982 died 2000

What year is it? Or does it not matter since that's a dream sequence or whatever anyway?
>>
>>92916322
>if my theory is wrong it's because they cut it out of the movies because the creative team was too scared
>>
>>92917083
He also spent a good ten minutes crying about it on camera when people called him a dumb ass for it.
>>
>>92917083
it is ok somebody else gave him a plant
>>
>>92921704
I didn't watch the video but
1) The tombstone doesn't once appear in the movie
2) We can't see the born date
>>
>>92921998
You can put a plant in a room and it makes for a nice decoration. A piece of paper in a room is just some garbage that hasn't been picked up yet.
>>
>>92916322
>it's a "MatPat doesn't know jackshit about horror and believes Five Nights at Freddy's entire story to be a masterfully weaved web" episode
>it's "MatPat cries when people dislike his retarded theories" episode
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.