[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess its safe to say that Zircons are her least favorite gem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ello yello.jpg (23KB, 279x307px) Image search: [Google]
ello yello.jpg
23KB, 279x307px
I guess its safe to say that Zircons are her least favorite gem subjects now, huh?
>>
I just wonder what they do most of their time. I'd imagine in this ant colony society court stuff would not be required all the time
>>
Stick to your general, retards.
>>
>>92914043
Courts are pointless in a society where the rulers are the judges, the Diamonds should just flip a coin when they cant agree on the decision.

Heads-Shattered
Tails-Not Shattered.
>>
>>92914118
I assume there are times when the Diamonds legitimately don't know whether or not a gem committed a crime, so they hold a trial to decide if they should be shattered. The Diamonds are tyrants, but even they don't go around destroying useful minions if they don't have a good reason to.
>>
>>92914203
Peridot screwed up her mission but Yellow still let her live, maybe they only shatter if they fuck up too bad or something.
>>
>>92914118
>>92914203

I'm pretty sure the Diamonds don't personally oversee every single trial for every single crime on the whole planet. That would be pretty retarded.

Lawyers are needed because most court cases are probably a bit more fair and impartial... at least as long as the offended and the perpetrator aren't too far apart in social standing.
>>
File: tumblr_ocg85als3a1v166oro1_1280.jpg (261KB, 1185x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocg85als3a1v166oro1_1280.jpg
261KB, 1185x1280px
>>92914043
Alex Jones gem is exposing the Diamond Authority, they're trying to censor the truth
>>
>>92914306
Gems are based on the perfectionist ideology meaning any flaw must be eliminated thus if a gem breaks protocol they are always shattered end of discussion.

This is like if humans literally killed any criminal regardless of what crime they commited like stealing flowers from a vase out of nowhere.

The point of innocent until proven guilty only works if you have a prison system, if you just kill criminals then its pointless thus a lawyer system is pointless as well. The Zircons are only there to prove the gem commited the infraction so they get shattered not actually defend the gems, and besides at the end of the day its the diamond who decide who dies in the first place.

I wonder if its illegal to lie to the diamonds.
>>
>>92914118
yes I am what is the point of a process that attempts to figure out and prove the truth of claims

clearly the Diamonds don't care about the truth at all, oh wait no Blue Diamond rather clearly does care about the truth
>>
Can we discuss th real reason Lars is Pink?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX9RshdObng
>>
>>92914567
Blue is a stupid cunt if she doesnt know how the Pink Diamond murder went after all of these millenia.
>>
>>92914407
>Gems are based on the perfectionist ideology meaning any flaw must be eliminated thus if a gem breaks protocol they are always shattered end of discussion.
That's what the homeworld gems claim, but that's not really what we've seen. Yellow Diamond has been shown to forgive failure and even give second chances to gems who offend her. Plus, she reluctantly agreed to keep the gem defects around on the zoo, so the Diamonds don't seem to consider them sins against nature that need to be purged (only fusions are).
>>
>>92914591
gee it's not like there wasn't an implied cover-up or anything
>>
>>92914407
Gems wish they were a perfect society, but we've seen time and time again that the vast majority of them are emotional women. With a number genuine retards with a few sociopaths function as a backbone.
>>
>>92914088
I'd imagine that Zircons are also a bureaucratic/accounting caste as well as being lawyers, they seem to be made for logical reasoning and intuition from evidence, and I doubt that Gem society has much use for lawyers since it's doubtful that they have private property, contracts, or torts.
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>92914043

Blue Diamond redemption arc confirmed

At some point she's going to show up right in the middle of beach city demanding to speak with the crystal gems. When they confront her, she exclaims that she's now convinced that the other diamonds are hiding something from her and that rose quartz may have been framed.
>>
>>92914900
Shes a fucking diamond you cant cover up shit from her.
>>
File: 1480517500415.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480517500415.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>>92915772
Obviously you can!
>>
>>92914240
I haven't watched SU in ages and I don't know if Peridot went to Gem-home world, but didn't Yellow Diamond try to blow her up with the emergency broadcaster?
>>
>>92914088
I was pleasantly surprised they were willing to give a war criminal a fair trial even if YD ruined all of it and was going to kill Steven any way.
>>
>>92916041
I wouldn't say it was a fair trial. Just that Blue Diamond was genuinely interested in learning the truth about what had actually happened and therefore interested in Rose Quartz's side of the story.

Blue Zircon may have been interested in a fair trial, but that's probably because its her job.
>>
>>92916155
I think The Trial also implied that maybe Rose could not have been physically capable of killing Pink Diamond.
Blue Diamond wasn't really concerned with why Rose did it, she kept HOW it was done. Like, it was some kind of impossibility.
>>
>>92916256
If it's a matter of strength that makes the shattering even more personal.

It means one of them likely had to do it with their bare hands
>>
ROSE QUARTZ CAN'T SHATTER PINK DIAMONDS
>>
File: 1496287715931.png (336KB, 1280x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1496287715931.png
336KB, 1280x1331px
But they're my favorite.
>>
>>92914088
This proves they're not an ant-colony and have a high level of individuality and freedoms. Despite the fact that they're caste based gems make up a very free society.
I'm on team homeworld, honestly.
>>
>>92915844
Yes, but I would think the self-destruction of the Diamond line was more tactical than anything. Peridot /did/ stop the cluster from forming.
>>
>>92915844
That was only after she insulted her and started disobeying direct orders.
>>
>>92914407
They do have a prison system though. They have a natural ability to bubble and store one another.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.