[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /co/ movies and or shows that you thought were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bossbaby.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bossbaby.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
What are some /co/ movies and or shows that you thought were going to be absolute shit and ended up being actually really good?

Pic related, that movie was a lot of fun, a lot of creativity and actually felt fresh, really fun dialogues from the Boss Baby too.

I hope that him and his brother comeback for the sequel (made more money than Ghost in the Shell and they opened almost at the same time lol)
>>
(You)
>>
>>92913634

>Unironically liking Boss Baby
>>
File: tangled_xlg.jpg (388KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tangled_xlg.jpg
388KB, 1012x1500px
I thought Tangled was going to be awful before it actually came out.

I mean look at this trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f516ZLyC6U
>>
>>92913737

Why didn't she tie him up while he was unconcious?
>>
>>92913634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ulXmDtvWg
>>
>>92913914
The fuck is going on?
>>
>>92913737
A lot of movie trailers are really dumb and inaccurate, from what I've experienced.

Zootopia's trailer made it look like another "lol silly animal people doing not-animal things in a city!!" movie, and then it turned out to be an amazing movie.

Kung Fu Panda 3's trailer was the same way, making it out to be all "silly comedy funtimes" and then the actual movie had a ton of feelsy shit in it.
>>
>>92913634
t. Jeffrey Katzenberg
(congrats on Underpants)
>>
>>92913914
(IT'S TRUE!)
>>
reminder that kids gave this piece of shit a sequel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.