[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for episodes with Mabel at her worst like The Time Traveler's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So for episodes with Mabel at her worst like The Time Traveler's Pig, The Love God, The last Mabelcorn, Roadside Attractions, etc

How would you rewrite/restructure these episodes to make them better in your eyes with the least amount of changes, while also keeping the same general plot, tone, and focus?
>>
I don't know why but Mabel being drawn really fat gets me off like no other drawing can
>>
>>92909586
Actually have character development? Or at least punish her and only her?
>>
>>92909617
that last bit just kinda reverses the problem anon.
>>
>>92909586
There's nothing wrong with Mabel's character in those episodes. It's just that she always gets what she wants and Dipper never does. That's not a character fault, that's a fault in the story.
>>
>>92909586
>TTP
I don't think she was in the wrong, and Dipper never had a chance with Wendy even if he won her that doll. Maybe focus more on how Waddles would be miserable with Pacifica (like he says "watch, I'm sure he'll be fine!" and then he's stuck in an animal prison where Pacifica puts her pets she's bored with or something else over-the-top) would be a better way to guilt him than simply "Mabel is miserable"
>Love God
Have her use the anti-love potion but to no effect, turns out the magic is more based on initial attraction and any relationship that builds from that is all on the couple. Give her a lesson on how having a lot of crushes is normal but true love is built on mutual understanding and growth, etc.
>Last Mabelcorn
She was fine here, maybe have a better montage of her doin' good deeds but otherwise the unicorn was a real jerkoff
>Roadside
This whole episode was shit, remove it or move it to before Dipper was over Wendy
>>
>>92909586
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!
I DON LIKE HERRRRRRRRRRR!
SHE'S TOO MEAN SPIRITED!
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
>>
File: MY BITCH SISTER.png (302KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
MY BITCH SISTER.png
302KB, 650x650px
>>92911049
LOL ANON U R SO RITE! WHY IS MABEL SO MEAN 2 ME?!? GIT OUT OF THE BATHROOM MABEL I GOTTA GET READY U R HOGGING IT!! MOOOOM!!
>>
>>92910158
I agree with all of that
>>
>>92909999
Hmm yeah I guess to some extent

but what about Love God and Roadside she fucking shat on Dipper for no reason In Roadside.
>>
>>92911049
you dipshit I said Mabel at her worst. Shit like the puppet episode or hell a good chunk of the show she's a great character.
>>
>>92909586
>The Time Traveler's Pig

Dipper wouldn't stop fucking with time until he got what he wanted and didn't give a shit about how he was directly responsible for sending her into depression until he saw that she didn't get over it and when he did fuck with time enough to get what he wanted he decided that they couldn't risk more time travel.

Dipper was a goddamn selfish shit in that episode
>>
>>92909586
>The Time Traveler's Pig
At the time I would blame like of subtlety on making Mabel look like a manipulative bitch, but now I don't know anymore. Maybe Hirsch is like this in real life.
>>
>>92912942
she wanted a fucking fair pig, she shouldve just gotten over it.
>>
>>92914170
And Dipper wanted to cuck another man out of his woman even though in reality he had zero chance of doing that and he would just be fucking Robbie over with no gain for himself which makes him more of a pathetic cunt in that case.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.