[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman is a much better than character than Superman. I understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Batman is a much better than character than Superman. I understand that Superman's main appeal is that he is a perfect man and his goody persona is heartwarming. But this can only go so far until it gets boring. Batman on the other hand is a self made hero that has many flaws to make him an intriguing complex character. This is because Bruce knows if he gives up being Batman he will find happiness but his vengeance is what drives him. Also I dont know why anyone would root for Superman to beat Batman in a fight. Superman beating Batman is something very realistic and predictable. Watching a god pummel a man dressed as a bat isnt something that would be interesting in a comic book setting. Rather the underdog and the one that relies on brains instead of brawn should be the victor. I am not a batfag, I just know that Batman is a superior character to Superman.
>>
File: 1476821578412.jpg (30KB, 267x280px) Image search: [Google]
1476821578412.jpg
30KB, 267x280px
Funny enough I've been reading both 80s Superman and Batman and i'm forced to agree. Superman isn't a bad character or anything but Batman is on the whole a lot more interesting and has the potential for better stories that cross over into a lot of different genres.

I like both but Batman > Superman every time

Swamp Thing is better than both
>>
File: pathetic.png (377KB, 1684x956px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
377KB, 1684x956px
No one fell for it the other times you posted it, no one is gonna fall for it this time.
>>
Superman is a much better than character than Batman. I understand that Batman's main appeal is that he is a peak human and his fight for justice is heartwarming. But this can only go so far until it gets boring. Superman on the other hand is a self made hero that has many restrictions to make him an intriguing complex character. This is because Clark knows if he gives up being Superman he will find happiness but his sense of morality is what drives him. Also I dont know why anyone would root for Batman to beat Superman in a fight. Batman beating Superman is something very unrealistic and cliche. Watching a man dressed as a bat pummel a god isn't something that would be believable even in a comic book setting. Rather the real hero and the one that the world relies on should be the victor. I am not a Supesfag, I just know that Superman is a superior character to Batman.
>>
>>92903807
>Superman beating Batman is something very realistic and predictable.
Which is why some people are annoyed it almost never happens.
>>
This again
>>
>>92903925>>92904258
U mad u can't come up with an argument?
>>
>>92904149
Superman hasn't beaten Batman more times than vice versa. Nobody remembers the times because it always ends up being boring with a punch in the head of Batman
>>
>>92904483
*has
>>
Superman has actually beaten Batman a lot of times.
>>
>>92904483
>>92904558
Really? I never hear about that. Weird that Supesfags don't bring it up all the time in a desperate attempt to prove their favorite character is better.
>>
>>92903807
>Superman to beat Batman in a fight

Why are people obsessed with the World's Finest having to fight? It's dumb fanboy shit, like those Death battle videos.
>>
>>92904656
There was a comicvine post about it once. And its pretty logical that Superman has won more times. Spotted the pleb.
>>
Both are fairly archetypal and both only work when they have something interesting to play of off. Superman represents power without corruption, someone who's thoroughly humble, virtuous and altruistic. Batman on the other hand is on the edge and always in danger of falling to the dark side, so to speak.

Both are fairly broad characters but that means there are a lot of things you can do with them. And of course they have an interesting dynamic between them.
>>
>>92904656
>I never hear about that

Because who cares? It's only Batman. When Batman beats Superman it's a huge achievement. When Superman beats Batman it's like swatting a fly to him
>>
I'm looking for a bento box. it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
>>
>>92905697

This.
>>
Batfags are filthy degenerates
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.