[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Medusa and Black Bolt get back together without making Blackagar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 56741274.jpg (592KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
56741274.jpg
592KB, 1041x1600px
Can Medusa and Black Bolt get back together without making Blackagar look spineless in the process?
>>
>>92901350
Blackbolt is in prison and Medusa isn't doing shit about it

So no
>>
>>92901350
Only if Medusa is begging Black bolt back and he`s shown climbing out of an orgy with his other 4 wives to except her back.
>>
why does Marvel love cucking Black Bolt so much?
>>
>>92901350
Kill all the Inhumans and replace them with Kree evil clones. Make Inhumans into an evil space royalty.
>>
>>92902782
Maybe Bolt is the only who likes it.

How about that? The first cuckold hero. Isn't it progressive?
>>
>>92902782
Probably because he used to have 5 wives, so instead of good writing, they cucked him
>>
>>92901350
>Took Ben's girl. Well it wasn't but he thought she was.
>Took Black Bolt's wife.
Anyone in the Uncanny Avengers better watch their backs.
>>
>>92903384
>The Fetishization of infidelity and personal weakness
>This is a sign of progress
I know you were joking, but that there people who actually believe this is sign that this world needs to be cleansed in Fire.
>>
OH MY GOD, WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MEDUSA?!
>>
>>92901350
Why does this shit deserves its own thread?
Kill yourself you pathetic shill
>>
>>92901350
No, they fucked them up since Silent War and I hate Marvel for it because they used to be Barda/Scott tier (Fuck Byrne tho).

>>92902782
>>92902782
Because the writers at Marvel are all cucks and it's their fetish.
>>
>>92901350

Make the Medusa of the past 5 or so years a Skrull or something.
>>
The Inhumans have really been shit on the past few years. Not a single member of the Royal Family is anything like the way they used to be except maybe Karnak, who is just even more of an asshole.

Medusa got it the worst. She's always been known for being stern yet fair, with a deep loyalty and love for Black Bolt. Now she's a frigid, selfish bitch who gladly fucks over Black Bolt at every turn without hesitation.
>>
>>92901350
blackagar is beyond saving, let it go. he had his chance to be a man when he got his voice in uncanny inhumans but wasted his opportunity and just said I'm sorry to medusa
>>
>>92901350
Maybe making Blackagar look spineless is just the price he has to pay. Its not like there's anything HE can say to make the situation better, so its better if he just shuts up and lets others speak for him
You know, like blackbolt.
>>
>>92901350
Honestly??? No.
I think they could make her a Skrull or something like that but its a long shot.
>>
>>92905996
>just said I'm sorry to medusa
"I'm sorry my cock isn't as good as Johnny's"
>>
>>92906901
>"I'm sorry my cock isn't as good as Johnny's"
Or Maximus, or the skrull impersonating you, or that guy from the bar on Axis, or that Wizard guy from the frightful four, etc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.