[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looks at the news. WHELP, we better get started on building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Sealab_2021.gif (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sealab_2021.gif
45KB, 320x240px
>Looks at the news.

WHELP, we better get started on building that sealab boys!
>>
>>92900384
POWER VACUUM
>>
>>92900384
Why?
Just because we stop caring about global warming doesn't mean the other countries won't.
>>
They're making a real sealab?
>>
>>92900384
Fine, but no Queen Dopopopolis, ok?
>>
>>92900435
The U.S. can raise the global temperature over a degree alone, so it's a bit frightening.
>>
Who gets stuck in Pod 6?
>>
>>92900492
Do you really think an unenforceable global agreement that was never approved by congress was ever going to change anything? Other than handing billions over to third world countries so they can waste it of course.

If the US is to change its ways it needs its own domestic policy
>>
>LOL IF I MENTION SOMETHING RELATED TO /co/ MY SHITTY OFF TOPIC THREAD IS AUTOMATICALLY ALLOWED
Kill yourself, you brainless /pol/tard.
>>
>>92900874
This reeks of /co/umblr not /pol/
>>
>>92900864
so this is the excuse /pol/ is peddling now, nice

what cent per post rate are you at now
>>
>>92900384
The US will continue all its internal climate shit.

We just won't be forking over billions of dollars to "developing countries" now. Also, China counts as a developing country.
>>
>>92900915
No it is fact. If you are an American you are rather ignorant of how our country works. If you are European I understand, we can't all be from countries that are powerful enough to flex our national sovereignty.
>>
Will we do it with the mustache on or off?
>>
File: pol.jpg (68KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
68KB, 288x499px
>>92900864
Here's what I don't understand:

You /pol/ fags are all about ending globalism right?

Well, if you're smart enough to realize Climate Change is real and happening, why do you think not helping the cause, no matter how much in hurts your anti-globalist issues, will be good in the long run?

The sea levels are going to engulf coastal cities throughout 2050-2100. That's going to cause a whoooole bunch of refugees to start pouring in looking for places inland. These people are going to be both domestic and international, so by your own narrow thinking of resisting globalization and immigration NOW, you are dooming your children to your hypothetical nightmare scenario of being flooded with immigrant peoples from all over the world.

I mean... The fact that NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH agrees with the U.S. has got to give you pause, doesn't it?
>>
>>92900384
I miss old Adult Swim :(
Even in the late 2000s you could still turn it on any given night and they'd play only a few fox shows (ie. a little futurama or family guy or american dad) and then any number of originals
>>
File: 01b[1].png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b[1].png
30KB, 640x400px
>>92900384
>tfw have friends who love ATHF and T&E and "watch adult swim religiously".
>buddy mentions he wants to see Sealab
>okay cool ill put one on
>they resent me for it
>>
CUZ THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL FIIIIIND ME

>tfw you watch it again and only realize years later the text says respek knuckles
>>
File: 17487956754.jpg (139KB, 739x328px) Image search: [Google]
17487956754.jpg
139KB, 739x328px
>>92900384
You are now imagining a Sealab where Harry Goz lived long enough to do two more seasons.
>>
>>92902529
I had some older friends when I was a freshman in college who loved Adult Swim (Aka Rick and Morty and Eric Andre and The Boondocks mainly). Suprisingly they even knew Space Ghost and Harvey Birdman, but they didn't know Sealab at all. Or Home Movies either. And thought that Aqua Teen was trash.
>>
>>92901820

Even the majority of Americans are for staying in the Paris accords. Even the majority in EVERY SINGLE STATE are for it. Even EXXON FUCKING MOBILE is for it. Shits insane.
>>
>>92900384
>WHELP, we better get started on building that sealab boys!
It'll be ready in 4 years.
>>
>>92900789
Why ask the question when you know the answer to Boco?

Now shut up and prepare to get in there.
>>
File: bizarro.png (103KB, 239x291px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro.png
103KB, 239x291px
For the last time, cretins. Where is the Destructo Beam?
>>
>>92903311
Don't you mean, BIZARRO where is the Destructo Beam?
>>
>>92900384
the word is WELL you fucking moron, WHELP is like a runty animal or some shit. people like you who say WELP and the like need to be lynched, YOU'RE RUINING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
>>
>>92902959
Name 3 components of the accord and 3 leaders involved from non G7 countries without googling it you sensationalist flock following faggot
>>
Oh boy, is this the thread where retards on both sides argue about the ramifications of shit they know nothing about and how they might change things 300 years from now?
My favorite!
>>
>>92906797
Why can't he google it? I mean by your own admission there he could name them if he googled it, meaning what he said is true. Not really sure what kind of point you are trying to make, that he is right but needs to go get the supporting info that exists?
>>
Just make sure those damn soda machines are secured
>>
>>92907014
Because the point is that an educated individual with an opinion worth merit would be able to espouse an argument that is derivative of the massproduced readymade tupperware "arguments" pushed forth unto the herd out of the virtue of being researched and refined you faggot.
>>
>>92904545
...Literally?
>>
>>92907103
So you're just made that he proved you wrong in a way you don't like then?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.