[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you get bullied by a girl, it's because she likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>If you get bullied by a girl, it's because she likes you!

When can this meme die?
>>
you want to tell us something, anon?
>>
it's a trope I really despise, but then again apparently this girl in my 3rd-grade class called me a chink because she didn't want her friends to know she liked the skinny Asian kid.
>>
>>92899587
When it stops being true
>>
In reality, sure.
In cartoons, its cute enough
>>
>>92899587
Its absolutely true.

Men tease each other in the same way. It's all about how you respond.

If you react negatively to a girls bullyin, you've lost the test.
>>
I know I pretended to hate the boy I had a huge crush on in fourth grade. I think it's more likely for a girl to secretly like the boy she's teasing than the opposite.
>>
File: 1491239365635.png (2MB, 1030x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1491239365635.png
2MB, 1030x1372px
>>92899587
No one ever liked me so i wouldn't know.
>>
>>92899587
well, pic relate are 10, when that kind of thing actually does happen

and RA has later been shown to be quite the tsundere and roughhouser even after she dropped the bullying bit, so you can believe that she would act that way

its also balanced out by how sweet she can be, so it isnt a one-dimensional hate is actually like, but she does have a basis for a sugar and ice personality
>>
File: 1495843904668.gif (1016KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495843904668.gif
1016KB, 500x368px
>he's never been bullied by a girl
>he's never fought back
>you standing up for yourself causes a budding friendship leading into romance

6th grade was cool
>>
>>92899642
>Skinny
>Asian

Slide this way, anon
>>
>>92900270
I'm sorry the years have not been kind to me, So I'm not skinny anymore, I actually have the build of Wario or that one bartender in Stardust Crusader
>>
>>92899587

>anon never had a girl bully him when he was little

I'm sorry you a terrible childhood OP
>>
>>92900187
>cute nerdy slide kicks me in the ankle
>didn't hurt
>too autistic so kicked her back
I have too many opportunities that I hate myself for
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.