[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

answer honestly would you go to an underpants only screening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
answer honestly would you go to an underpants only screening of captain underpants?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13091815
>>
keep the thread up
>>
I think its funny it keeps up with the prankster nature of the film and the appeal it has
>>
>>92895378
No, cause I never liked this series as a kid and I still dont. The whole concept was just odd and overly bizzare for me even as a kid. A grown man running around in his underwear in front of kids is just fucked. As a kid I would always get weird vibes from this book.
>>
>>92896799
hahahhahahhahahahahha
>>
>>92896799
>everything in that post

Imagine being this guy
>>
>>92895378
only if there were no kids, i'm chill with men though
>>
>>92895378
No because my dick flops out of my underwear with the slightest movement.
>>
>>92895378
Course. I've long since lost any sense of shame I use to have before coming here. If someone wants to look at my flabby ass body, it's their fault if their retinas get burned out, not mine, I ain't forcin 'em.
>>
No. It'd be cold, and being in my underwear with a bunch of kids would not only be awkward, but would probably land me on some kind of list.

Maybe if it were adults only and the heat were turned up, maybe. But then it becomes more a thing you and your friends would do rather than a public event, really.
>>
File: file.png (446KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
446KB, 600x528px
>>92895378
>adults are excited to see a movie for pre-school children based on a book for pre-school children
What's wrong with the cartoon part of /co/?
>>
>>92897704
Nostalgia
>>
>>92897704
>What's wrong with the cartoon part of /co/?
A lot. They definitely make a lot more waifu fag threads than the comics part. If anything, I'm willing to bet that they also make Power Girl waifufag threads too.
>>
op here, one of the rules is no kids, its a 16 or over showing
>>
>>92897704
>shitting on Captain Underpants
what's wrong with you
>>
Do bras count as underpants, or only what is "under your pants"?
>>
>>92898594
>shitting in underpants
>>
I had never even heard of Captain Underpants until this movie.

Looks alright, tho.
>>
>>92898816
It was a popular series of partially illustrated books for grade school boys and a lot of us in our early 20s n here remember reading it when we were that age
>>
>>92898726
I think so.
>>
>>92899004
Yeah, seems like I was born maybe 5, 6 years too early for it.
>>
>>92899004
Yeah, they were pretty cool
>>
>>92895378
>underpants only screening of captain underpants
Is this a real thing? Can I go to one of these?
>>
>>92896799
>The whole concept was just odd and overly bizzare for me even as a kid.
Man you would've hated the Wayside books.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.