[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character whose lore is heavily built around sex >Barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: snu snu.jpg (148KB, 1000x1565px) Image search: [Google]
snu snu.jpg
148KB, 1000x1565px
>Character whose lore is heavily built around sex
>Barely has any dick because the three dicks considered worthy (Steve Trevor, Superman and Batman) are kept away from her by editorial.

Mind it, I don't think Diana should sleep around with everyone, but she needs some action. Who should be considered worthy of Diana? Orion, maybe?
>>
>>92890116
She's with Steve in her current book, isn't she?
>>
>>92890116
She apparently fucked half of Themyiscura in her current run's lore.
>>
>>92890116

DC Exec: We need more gay and bisexual characters

Other Exec: Well we do have a popular character that grew up on an island of lesbian

1st Exec: No, let's just turn every female in Batman's rogues gallery gay
>>
>>92890162
> Runs to my local comic book store.
>>
>>92890116
I would say Aquaman but Mera exists

What about Hawkman?
>>
>>92890202
I think Wondy is bi, she just hasn't had a proper female love interest yet.
>>
>>92890116
Do people really think snu snu is funny enough to react like that?
>>
>>92890157
No. That's not mainstream continuity, and since its based on the original Wonder Woman he won't have sex before marriage, she won't marry him until Earth achieves Amazonian tier utopia, and she beats the shit out of a lot of folks because everyone wants to rape Steve Trevor.
>>
>>92890256
I think she should date Batwoman, that would be hilarious
>>
>>92890256
>proper female love interest
Peej
>>
>>92890256
She is and yes to your othet statement. They havent given het a female love interest.
But i think its just the proplem of confirming the sexualities of icinic characters. You tease it by have the same sex partner in for one arc and then its back to status quo. Just look at Catwoman. She had a girlfriend who disappeared and King has her back on the batdick.
>>
>>92890311
There are plenty of lesbian/bi women in DC now thanks to nearly every female Batman character being turned bi, there's no need to turn an existing one gay
>>
>>92890335
She can be bi curious.
>>
>>92890286
Sejic is even worse than Cho at jokes
>>
>>92890373
He's a good artist, less good as a writer
>>
>>92890162
Except for Io, who is doomed to be forever alone.

>>92890256
>I think Wondy is bi
You think?

I still truly love how when that interview came out and said "Yeah, Diana's bisexual.", Wondy fans across the world proclaimed in unison "... No shit.", but everyone else flipped their shit like it was the biggest shocker since the Skywalker family reunion.

The princess of the Amazons likes to munch a bit of carpet? You don't say!
>>
>>92890116
>what is snu-snu?
The purest form of love
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (201KB, 931x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
201KB, 931x642px
>>92890319
They should do it like Kusinagi.
Three girllfriends, a boyfriend, openness to /ss/, and teasing the shit out of Batou.

Then again, they only did that to continue the plot of not knowing if she's actually a man or a woman.
>>
>>92890289
>Amazonian tier utopia
So she will rape and kill all men and sell the boys to aliens?
>>
>>92890513
No, in the original comics it meant killing all Nazis and Communists, embracing S&M games as a healthy activity between concenting adults, and hacing no sexism. Early Wondie version of sexism went both ways too, giving shit to Giganta for implying men can't say no while trying to rape Steve just as much as guys who said women can't be soldiers.
>>
What about Orion?
>>
>>92890589
>embracing S&M games
That... doesn't sound appealing.
>>
>>92890622
Wonder Woman needs a love interest who can exist solely in her book without straying into other continuities. Especially complex ones like that.

She needs Steve and/or Io.
>>
>>92890622
Nobody gives a shit about Orion. Not even High Father.
>>
File: Very good.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Very good.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
>>92890116
Man thats some fine art.
>>
>>92890464
>e flipped th

Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>92890645
its not about masochistic humiliation with them. its all about fun power play, getting to be in charge or letting someone else take charge depending on whats stressing you lately. sometimes play-fighting for dominance
>>
>>92890645
You should try some, being you a dom or a sub. Not even joking.
>>
>>92890738
No, thank you. It really doesn't sound like something I would enjoy.
>>
File: IMG_1731.jpg (418KB, 1033x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
418KB, 1033x936px
>>92890645
Its all just kinky roleplay.
>>
>>92890715
Cry the fuck more. It ain't my fault you got pissy over a confirmation of the bleeding obvious.

Hell, absolutely everyone has made that stupid "Well, it's not called Paradise Island for nothing! Hyuk yuk!" joke at some point, so you got no right to whine about it.
>>
>>92890116
WTF SUPERGIRL IS CHOKING AND THAT BITCH WINDY IS JUST DOING NOTHING
>>
>>92890787
Marston was a weird guy
>>
>>92890787
... ok that is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: Not very good.jpg (76KB, 468x484px) Image search: [Google]
Not very good.jpg
76KB, 468x484px
>>92890671
Man thats some low standards.
>>
>>92890116
It's almost like Diana is sheltered princess or something eh?
>>
>>92891370
What do you expect out of a communist?
>>
>>92890787
>half of what I've read of classic WW is wordswordswords
>the other half is shit like this
It's to the point I'm convinced the only people who were into classic WW were those who shared the author's fetishes. I've read over 50 issues and all I've seen so far is walls of text and weird fetish shit.
>>
>>92890670
That's cold.
>>
>>92891573
>I'm convinced the only people who were into classic WW were those who shared the author's fetishes.
>I've read over 50 issues

Hum...
>>
>>92890116
There has never been a single instance or comic of Wonder Woman sleeping with anyone.
>>
>>92890289
That sounds kind of awesome.
>>
>>92891700
What about the new52? It was implied she fucked Superman.
>>
>>92890116
Wondy/Orion isn't too out there, Robinson intended for E2 Wonder Woman and Orion being Furys parents before all of E2 shat the bed and it was retconned to Steppenwolf.
At the same time Azz was teasing Wondy/Orion over in WW, but as to how much that had to with Robinsons intentions or it was just a coincidence is completely unknown.

RIP best E2 timeline
>>
>>92890116
>Who should be considered worthy of Diana?
Captain America!
Anyone has that crossover title?
Isnt steve trevor basically steve rogers but in DC and without super powers?
>>
>>92890256
Well, there was that huge bitch from Azz run. She was super thirsty for the wonder pussy.
>>
>>92890256
I think Wondy was prision gay on the island
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.