[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So then how do you think Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ef5.jpg (318KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
ef5.jpg
318KB, 1280x612px
So then how do you think Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond will react once they finds out they almost killed Pink Diamonds very own son?

Also yeah I think its pretty obvious by now that Pink Diamond was Rose Quartz and Steven is Pink Diamonds son.
>>
>>92890041

....What evidence for this?
>>
File: bait.png (352KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
352KB, 600x458px
>>92890041

This has to be a troll thread
>>
File: 1486669937465.png (142KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486669937465.png
142KB, 540x568px
>>92890108
All the signs are their.
Pink Diamond's death was staged to make it look like she died.
But the truth is she faked her death to become Rose Quartz.
>>
>>92890041
My current running theory of wild mass guessing is this;

Pink diamond was more compationate then the other diamonds (human zoo, slow construction, only one kindergarten to start)

War breaks out, and pink eventually decides to just up and leave earth (rebels can't invade homeworld if you destroy the galaxy warp on homeworlds side and with the resources on earth the crystals would never be able to leave earths atmo without homeworld assistance

Yellow of White Diamond did in pink cause of her flaws (ie her compasion) and then framed Rose to escalate the war

and everything else since has been Yellow covering the whole thing up (can't look for evidence if a shard based super weapon blows up the planet where all the evidence was)
>>
>>92890215
>All the signs are their
Had a feeling. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>92890442
What?
>>
>>92890215
Explain why pearl would be so dedicated to Rose in which case
>>
The Roze Quartz is Diamond theory is total boullshit but this one
>>92890266
Actually makes sense
>>
>>92890108
Rose had too many powers for a simple quartz soldier, only Diamonds display such a wide array of skills and magics - and even then.
>>
>>92890041
>Pink Diamond is Rose Quartz
How....?
>>
>>92890108
it was a popular theory a while back that diamonds were just quartz with some kind of item that powered them up to become diamonds. it was speculated that lion or bismuth (before we knew she was a gem) had something to do with it
>>
Remember your Mohs scale, folks. Diamonds are only damaged by other diamonds.
>>
>>92890041

Now I want a gem-powered Infinity Gauntlet
>>
>>92891182
thanks, whole theory was based off of YD's reactions during the trial
>>
>>92891543
And pan-frying. Your point?
>>
>>92891543
*scratched.

I could shatter a diamond with my foot.
>>
>>92891231
Actually... we only ever saw one power each for them.
Rose had far more powers, but so does Pearl.
>>
>>92892886
or a Blendtec blender.
>>
>>92891543
a diamonds hardness and pressure resistance is nearly second to none, but because of their perfect cleavage diamonds have a fair hardness compared to other gemstones (meaning there are stones MUCH tougher then them) hell with a well placed swing you can shatter diamonds with a normal hammer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.