[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Wally Brought in rebirth just to suffer? >lost his wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

File: 1496224615623[1].jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1496224615623[1].jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Was Wally Brought in rebirth just to suffer?
>lost his wife and kids
>Almost everyone on earth forgot who he is
>Looks like a bitch in front of everyone of all of his friends for his one year anniversary of coming back
>Now his powers are reset undoing 25 or so years of growth
>Not once has this man decided maybe he should go back in time and stop his torment from ever happening
>>
>nuBarry loses his mom
>Has to bring it up every day and fucks over the world to try to save her
>Wally loses almost everyone he loves
>tries to move on from it
>>
>>92869620
>>92869736
Thanks, that reminds me.
>Slade goes back in time to save his son
>HOW HORRIBLE AND EVIL DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS RISKING THE ENTIRE WORLD TO DO IT? He needs to be stopped/killed!
>Nothing bad happens
>Barry goes back in time to save his mom
>It's not your fault that you fucked over the time stream Barry, you are perfect and good!
>No one, not even Prof Zoom calls him out on that shit again
>>
Seriously fuck Damian. Bet no repercussions are felt by him for this. He should have stayed fucking dead.
>>
>>92869620
Broken Wally is great for me. Everything is just fucked for him. He has to start every all over again. I honestly feel something for his character. He a ticking time bomb of emotions right now and knows he is way past his prime yet he still pushes forward.

Its just so depressing but I still root for him.
>>
>>92869828
No price is too great in saving the timeline! Even if it meaning nearly killing allies! Oh but lets not give a shit about all the other people who fuck with the time line.
>>
>>92869938
Wally is too moral to snap so I don't know how this will effect him.
>>
>>92869816
nothing bad happens because they stop him
>>
>>92869620
People wanted him back, this is the price.
>>
>>92869828
How the fuck did Damian know how time travel works? There is no reason for him to believe attacking Wally would somehow effect Slade. In fact when you think about it, that is fucking retarded and it shouldn't have.
>>92870004
But in doing so they changed the timeline just as much. They saw their past selves and nearly killed and severely hurt one of them.
>>
>>92870033
>look everyone it's WALLY
>Now you faggots can stop complaining about muh flash
>Now let's throw him into obscurity and destroy his power and will to live, isn't that what the fans wanted?
>>
>>92869620
>roy can fight the effects of crack abuse just fine but a speedster's heart shits the bed after being stopped

why
>>
>>92869993
No he isn't. Walter West is proof positive that Wally would become an antihero edgelord after losing everything.
>>
>>92870125
But Wally did lose everything. Let's see if he becomes an edgelord.
>>
>>92870070
>>Oh no, our hero has the odds against him! I am sure he can't naver turn back the tables.
>>
Don't speedsters have super healing?
>>
>>92870453
That would be true if it were villains and not writers and executives making decisions actively against Wally to make sure he doesn't get in the way of movie synergy.
>>
>>92870493
Yeah. This cross over was pretty retarded.
>Horribly written time travel that makes no sense
>Wally Jobbing
>Damian acting like a faggot
>>
>>92870453
I'd be more amenable to this change if it A: Wasn't ripping off Wolfman and B: Wally wasn't already the hero with the worst life who has lost the most.

Wally's already trying to dig out of the shittiest situation imaginable. Making it more shitty doesn't add anything. It just makes it look like nothing's progressing.
>>
>>92870574
>Wally Jobbing
This is gonna happen as long as he's on Titans. The Titans are a mid-card team with mid card enemies, while Wally is a S-tier hero in strength so of course he's gonna get nerfed so every problem isn't solved with lolgofast. He should've been put on JLA, but then TT fags would cry for team-ups which he could solve easily or the Titans should be bumped up to a JL-tier team
>>
so, does based priestroke go to monthly from next issue, or later on?
>>
>>92869828
Damian will get what he deserves when his TT wind up jobbing to Slade's Team Defiance.Assuming his teammates don't betray him first.
>>
>>92870959
Speaking of this, does that mean that The Flash is getting rid of black Wally? I mean he doesn't really care for Barry any more and he is actively leaving it and on top of that wearing a new costume for Death Stroke.
>>
>>92870106
Moving at impossibly high speeds is potentiality deadly for someone with a pacemaker.

The real question is what happened to Wally's healing factor. Is it not poweful enough to regenerate his damaged heart.
>>
>>92870574
Also
>It takes decades for Barry or Wally to run so fast that they can reach the speed force
>Slade can do it day one
>>
>>92871037
Black Wally's still involved in the next couple of arcs according to solicits so nope. Probably just going to pretend the Deathstroke stuff isn't happening until it's over.
>>
>>92871037
Barry is not going to abandon Black Wally.I expect him to go after Slade's new team.
>>92870206
The only Wally who is in danger of becoming an edgelord is Black Wally.

Its amazing how Damian screwed over both Wallys.
>>
>>92870845
Yeah, it's monthly starting next issue.
>>
>>92869620
bad things happen to super heroes anon

this isn't even Wally's first life threatening medical condition
>>
>>92871244
The difference is that there is a good chance he wont get better since it is an excuse to make him less powerful than Barry which only went away before because he was replacing Barry. Also we know he aint getting his kids back.
>>
>>92869938
I do too. I tend to root for the editorially unlucky characters, and Wally is one at this point. I just hope he gets a good run with a good write again, or at least a consistent one, to make his (watched from another perspective, interesting) drama shine. I hope the same for Donna and Roy, out of the Titans.

If I were a writer, I would do some pretty neat stories with a lot of introspective from him, because he needs his inner voice again (was part of best points in Waid's run. And now that he's basically a mature guy revisiting some of his younger story from a new time line, that could be interesting, again). But that would be fan fiction, so nevermind.

I'll also be honest: I want Wally to be desperate. He's sooo fun to read when he's this mad as fuck guy.
>>
>>92870125
To be fair, and if I'm not misremembering, Walter melted a bit when he found that new girl, for as long as it lasted.
>>
All I got from this is that Damian really hates the Flash. He would've crippled Barry or something if he was there.
>>
Can we all agree that this is the 2nd worst story in Rebirth so far?

I still have hate for Night of The Monstermen, so I can only give this 2nd place.
>>
>>92871372
shit gets done and undone all the time
>>
>>92873004
Not when a company wants a character to be obscure on purpose.
>>
>>92871037
I like nu-Wally. He's such a fuck up that he makes everyone around him look competent in comparison. The fact that no one is sucking his dick saying how great he is or how much better he is than the original also helps.
>>
File: 1496223470794.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1496223470794.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>92869816
>Nothing bad happens
Tell that to Grant. How many times did Slade kill him before he was stopped?
>>
>>92872971
The Deathstroke parts obviously written by Priest were fun, especially when Wintergreen summed up the situation to Wally and Aqualad by saying that everything's going to shit because Slade is too emotionally stunted to hug his living kids and instead goes on a crusade to undo the death of his son.
>>
>>92875158
Huh. I thought Slade was just knocking him out and then going further back because he figures it's easier to reset the situation than deal with the fact his son got angry enough to attack him. Also it's faster than waiting for him to wake up
>>
>>92869620
Dat face of the girl in the middle right center image with the sword. Makes me think that's her anal sex face
>>
>>92869620
>this triggers the Wallyfag
>>
>>92869620
>dude DC is nerfing Wally so he doesn't overshadow Barry
Tell me Wallyfags are not this delusional.
>>
>>92870206
I hope so, it would create interesting storytelling avenues.
>>
>>92869816
>Nothing bad happens

Because Damian killed Wally in the past for couple of seconds and caused a time quake.
>>
>>92877115
Actually that was the one bad thing to happen. Now Wally needs a pacemaker
>>
>>92875633
>Wallyfags
You mean flash fans. Anyone who isn't underage or a new52 starter read the flash when Wally was the main character. Of course those same fans are going to be invested in one happened to that character. You should leave since you clearly don't read comics.
>>
>Now his powers are reset undoing 25 or so years of growth

not following your logic here, it's obviously a plot that will get resolved

>Not once has this man decided maybe he should go back in time and stop his torment from ever happening

going back in time isn't going to stop Manhattan who likely directly caused Kadabra to disappear Wally
>>
>>92876747
>I just started reading comics today and don't know that this exact same happened literally 30 years ago for the exact same reason
Are all anti Wally shitposters underage?
>>
>>92869620
WALLYKEKS BTFO
>>
>>92877235
You say that but this is literally a rehash of Early Wally having a dieses preventing him from going to fast.
>>
>>92877146
>Nerfing Wally on a team book
>Bad
>>
>>92877272
>>92875633
>>92876747
Did all the faggots just wake up or is this samefagging?
>>
>>92871179
>Its amazing how Damian screwed over both Wallys.

Both of them?
What happened?
>>
>>92877289
It is. Trying to force every member to be balanced is why batman is a god and supes and Barry have to job. It is retarded
>>
>>92877312
He literally killed child white Wally then kicked black Wally off the team.
>>
>>92874489
if they wanted him to be obscure, they wouldn't have brought him back
>>
>>92877312
he ended up giving BigWally a pacemaker by heartpunching his past self and then he fired littlewally from the Teen Titans.
>>
>>92877275
I don't understand what you're saying. The fact that it's a callback is exactly why it's not permanent. And it doesn't undo anything to repeat a theme. You're not making sense.
>>
>>92876747
they're very emotional about it
>>
>>92877325

No, that's just shit writing. If Titans fight villains where Wally could basically SPEEDFORCE most of the problems himself, he needs limitations, especially when Wally is the strongest character on the team yet isn't written as the big gun.
>>
>>92877338
>He literally killed child white Wally

What the hell why? How?
Was child Wally time traveling or Damian time traveling?
>>
if the entire universe warped with Flashpoint and Wally has no past in this universe outside of vague memory then doesn't that mean it's /impossible/ for him to backwards time travel to before he was gayed back into reality?
>>
Damian should be a Flash Rouge at this oint.
>>
Let's think positive. If they are going to put drama, even if it's a cheap move like giving him heart problems, this could be interesting from an introspective point of view for Wally. Now he's passing for the trauma of not being able to help, or help at the cost of his own life, again, and remembering his now deleted timeline in the TT (i'm assuming he is, because writers sure do remember). And also, he still has issues with him not having a place in the world, at all, important people for him not remembering him, and losing basically the life he thought he had or he was meant to have and knows because SF time (I mean: his actual editorial life as Flash, obviously).

This is a Wally West totally out of balance, at full cruising speed and no brakes. It's going to be a hell of a ride. Because I bet abnet remembers how awful is this redhead when he's desperate and a bundle of nerves.
>>
>>92877431
Then they need better bag guys. Should batman be buffed and supes nerfed?
>>
>>92877307
Ijusssstwantyoutogetbettertastedon'tbeeeeaWallycuckallyourlife
>>
>>92877545

Superman isn't nerfed, he's usually treated as the League's biggest hitter like he ought to be.
>>
File: 1494671952510.gif (1MB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494671952510.gif
1MB, 540x394px
>>92877338
Jesus Christ can that little shit get any more based?
>>
File: 1302025976361.jpg (87KB, 407x245px) Image search: [Google]
1302025976361.jpg
87KB, 407x245px
>now even Wallyfags hate Damian
>>
>>92877185
Don't forget along with that he was the DCAU Flash on top of being the mainline Flash for decades.
>>
>>92877528
Exactly, but I think this is why he needs his own book. Hard for this plot to breathe if he has to share space with other characters. Like I'm pretty sure while this is happening Omen or something is going to push him into being comforted by Donna for the sake of developing her "am I a real person?" angst.

I hope we get a rehash of the Rogues inviting Wally to a party while we're here though.
>>
>>92877630
I'm a Wallyfag and I love Damian. He fucks up so much, it's cute.
>>
>>92877638
And this being said I shouldn't ignore the possibility that it will get its own arc to fully play out like his re-introduction and behave basically as a solo would with the Titans as his sidekicks. But I just don't really expect it either. Seems like they'll probably just have it as a subplot and then resolve it maybe in one focus issue down the line.
>>
>>92877244
>I just started reading comics today and don't know that this exact same happened literally 30 years ago for the exact same reason
What?
>>
>>92877471
The original Dick teen titans appeared in the current time for a brief moment back when they were still teens and Daimien hurt teen Wally so that slade would lose his time powers (idk how that works because I thought he got them from Black Wally).

This causes current time White Wally to have a history of heart problems. I'd also like to note that Damien was extremely smug about this.
>>
>>92877865
I hope not! I can see it working as a constant thene, slowly developed in te course of a tear or two, whike they work in more short story arcs, with sone two issues here and there more centered in his drama, until the last arc, probably the quiting of the lead writer. It's not much fiferent of how it works in sone TV series, and I think his TT story had kind of the same pattern with stand alone stories (I think: I don't know for sure)

I'm pretty sure the next Titans arc is going to be about Lilith, with a big role of Donna, Wally, Roy and, I hope, Garth. And thw following may deal with Bee and probably Dick and a third character who I don"t know who could be, but suee we will know by the middle o end of the next arc. So Wally's centric story is not going to be soon... unless they deal with it in the flash book. And now that I think about it, they could end up bring him to it in this new arc, given that Barry is turning to certain places and he is probably not going to have kid flash with him.
>>
>>92877612
Just like how Wally should be for his team
>>
>>92877906
Wally was made slow back in the day so he doesn't rival Barry
>>
>>92878313
I'm gonna need source on that but that's besides the point. Barry is way too popular to be overshadowed by a thing of past like Wally.
>>
>>92878423
Read the fucking comics anon.
>Barry is way too popular
He was also popular during the 60s, guessvwho overshadowed him
>>
>>92878423
Before one cuck screamed his way into getting Barry back it was Wally who was gonna be in movies and games
>>
>>92878505
Didn't realize they released blockbuster TV shows, games and movies featuring Barry during 70s/80s. Also you have no source to your claims.
>>92878537
Was being the keyword and was is the only thing going to be associated with Wally going forward, Barry is and will be, Wally was. :^)
>>
>>92878608
Nah, he will die again as soon as the sales go down. Also I am not going to source something that anyone who read the flash should know. Read 80s and 90s flash comics.
>>
>>92878608
They literally just replaced him in the TV show.
>>
>>92878666
>>92878681
>tfw Wally was supposed to be the heart of Rebirth
>tfw Wally was supposed to have his own TV shows and movies
>tfw Wally is now relegated to b list mediocrity drawn by Booth
I-its fine, I swear. B-barry was never a big deal and soon h-he'll be killed off and replaced in my funnybooks.
>>
>>92877528
Holy shit, this is everything Zolomon ever wanted.
>>
>>92869816
>Barry, who has only killed two people: Eobard back in grandpapi's day and King Shark in the Injustice AU, has a kinder view from people then the guy that everybody knows from his attempts at killing a bunch of teenagers
what is this sorcery?
>>
>>92878772
... Yes.
I'm trying to stay positive, damn.
>>
>>92877289
>Reusing a plot point Wolfman created because he hated Wally West
>good
>>
>>92869620
I legit kek'd and claps for Damian at that page.
>>
>>92869828
timfag pls .wally is cunt in the comic .
>>
>>92869828
>Seriously fuck you .;DD
>>
>>92877630
Wally is a coward.He ran away like a little girl
>>
>>92869620
The cowardly pussy should die..
>>92870959
This will never happen.Damian is not wally .He does not run away-
>>
>>92869620
>omg sladeeeee
>he fastes asasinators now!!!
>so horrible what do
>dipshit damian literally handwaves all the problems aways
Literally

Just look at the pages again.

One fucking hand. And all the problems go away
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.