[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hear me out here. We know for sure that Blue Diamond has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: bZ5Ap.png (308KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
bZ5Ap.png
308KB, 1280x544px
So hear me out here.

We know for sure that Blue Diamond has the power to manipulate emotions. We see this during the trial.
We see Yellow Diamond fire electrical beams that both act similar to the "Gem Destabilizer" line of weapons, and she was able to swiftly cut through a wall to create a hole.
We have not seen Pink Diamond in action at this time, but we know that she had her own "cut" that was heavily associated with her, the Rose Quartz, which had healing and life based powers.

If you take these into account, the three Gems so far seem to have a theme to their powers.
Yellow = Destruction
Pink = Creation
Blue = Emotions

Following this pattern of duality that we're seeing, with Yellow and Pink having opposed powers, since Blue controls emotions, will White control minds?
>>
>>92866025
White Diamond is Rick Sanchez.
>>
>>92866025
I think it's clear what white controls.

Light.

And she used her supreme power to manipulate light to create the other 3 Diamonds and eventually the other gems, who are all light-based.

Not just that; i think it was White who killed Pink.
Some have suggested white is a fusion of Blue, Pink and Yellow, but those 3 colours together make black; Black Diamond - White's opposite and rival.

I'll wager that White asked something of Pink that put the earth/life in danger; Pink only has the one planet and that's earth; that says a great deal about her - the other gems all have many planets, this shows a few things; the most obvious thing that comes to mind is that they're simply better conquorers, but i don't think that's the case here at all.

I think the reason Pink Diamond only kept one planet in her domain, is because it was the only planet that interested her. She cared for earth, loved it - Blue even alluded to that fact before she took Greg.

I'll bet that the original rebel was not Rose or Pearl, but Pink Diamond herself. I think she instructed Rose to create the 'official' rebellion as a deliberate false flag to allow her to Ignore the order's of White, who must have asked something of Pink that put life on earth in danger, so she could have an excuse to delay carrying it out.

White got wind of this and killed Pink herself.
>>
>>92866889
>Dude white controls light!
>Goes off on some completely unreleated fan theory about Pink's death.
Epic.
>>
>>92866958
The 'tism flows through me.
I must let it out.
>>
>>92866025
White is gonna Captain Planet it and have all their powers combined.
>>
>>92866889

>Some have suggested white is a fusion of Blue, Pink and Yellow, but those 3 colours together make black

Stop saying that. You're confusing pigment with light. Pigment colors make black when you add them all together. Light colors make white when you add them all together. The gems are made out of light, they've said this explicitly multiple times. It's like you faggots have never even looked at the album cover of Dark Side of the Moon.
>>
File: Bill.jpg (64KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
64KB, 500x650px
>>92866600
This is true
>>
File: colors.png (5KB, 328x320px) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
5KB, 328x320px
>>92866889
>goes on rant about light
>claims light colors combine to form black
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: good shit.jpg (101KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
101KB, 500x689px
I think whites power will have to do with transformation or something to do with the body, since the light from transforming is white.

I dunno, just a thought
>>
If this thread is about diamond theories then I'll post mine (p.s I posted this on this board before if this seems familiar)
I think the diamonds might possibly represent different kinds of authority figures

Blue diamond = Queen/royalty
I feel like she has a very elegant look and feel especially compared to yellow and there are theories of her being in charge of the diplomatic side of the gem empire

Yellow diamond = Dictator
Judging from her very aggressive and dominant personality and you could say her clothes sort of look militaristic has well with theories of her being charge of military or exploration

Pink diamond = motherly figure
Take this with a side of salt because this is purely speculative. I say this because of theories saying that she may have been in charge of the production of gems

White diamond = goddess/religious figure
The theory of white being the leader of the diamonds and the final boss of the series seems to be a widely accepted theory among the fandom (again this is purely speculative since we hardly know anything of her)

So what do you guys think of it?
Any comments?
>>
>>92869378
Yeah I agree with this anon, she can probably directly control the physical forms of gems somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if WD can poof a gem just by looking at them with glowing eyes or something
>>
>>92866889
Could that mean she could blind enemies?
>>
>>92869980
Well, worse.
Gems are constructs made of light that form around their gem.
If she controls light she can essentially force gems to poof on a whim.
>>
>>92870050
I knew that I was just adding to the theory
>>
File: whitdimaond.jpg (201KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
whitdimaond.jpg
201KB, 1280x544px
>>92866025
why do people not understand that white diamond is homeworld
>>
File: temperaments.png (385KB, 1540x779px) Image search: [Google]
temperaments.png
385KB, 1540x779px
>>92866025
I have decided I'll post it again.

It CAN'T be a coincidence that all gems of a similar color have similar emotional traits. And this show is all about (((emotions))) anyway.
>>
File: look at her.png (86KB, 273x533px) Image search: [Google]
look at her.png
86KB, 273x533px
>>92870270
Open your fucking eyes, Anon.
>>
File: Blue.png (830KB, 1265x703px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
830KB, 1265x703px
>>92866025
Something else to support my theory.
So we know that the Diamonds were the ones that corrupted the earth gems. However, there's nothing saying that it had to be all of them. What we know is that there was a song, and a brilliant flash of white light. Now many seem to assume that this white light was the cause of the corruption, but I would like to bring to attention one of the latest episodes, the trial.

In it, we see Blue lose control for a second, her power fluctuates and causes everyone in the room to begin crying. Now, what's really interesting about this is that, when she does this, a blue light completely engulfs the room, which suggests to me that intensive use of her power results in her gem's color emanating from her. Now, recall that when the corruption happened, it was accompanied by an intense white light. This leads me to believe that this was White Diamond's work alone, as it parallels how Blue Diamond's powers work.

continued in next post.
>>
>>92870751
>So we know that the Diamonds were the ones that corrupted the earth gems. However, there's nothing saying that it had to be all of them.
That technically hasn't been said outright, but it's pretty strongly implied. When Centipeetle described it, she drew a picture of three diamonds, and in Lapis' flashback the light was depicted as white, blue, and yellow.
>>
File: Flashback.png (308KB, 403x314px) Image search: [Google]
Flashback.png
308KB, 403x314px
>>92870751
Now, let's examine, for a moment, the nature of corruption. We are told in "Monster Reunion" that corruption is "different" from physical damage, such as cracking. Garnet goes on to say that corruption is akin to if someone "tore the fabric of his mind". Notice the word choice there, the fabric of his mind. Corruption is, in its nature, mental damage, not physical damage. And this is heavily supported by what we see in the series. The gems on corrupt gems are clearly undamaged, and the symptoms of corruption just don't line up with the symptoms of physical damage.

This tells us that whatever corruption is, it's purely psychological damage, not physical damage. And as it was probably White's doing, it seems to point to her having power over the minds of other gems. This could also explain how Pink was killed, and how everyone allowed Rose to get so close to her, they were all being manipulated by White.

Now, to those who are suggesting that White is a fusion, there's absolutely nothing to support this. From all the Homeworld art that shows the Diamonds, they all show White as only having one gem, and as being the same size as the other three. Her physical appearance simply does not match with what a fusion looks like. Her being Homeworld itself is just too absurd to even begin with, as well.

Might continue this in a final post.

>>92870887
Ah, you're right, but as you said it is highly implied. Though, Lapis' flashback is a bit vague.
>>
>>92870995
Another point against White being a fusion. Homeworld art exists that shows all 4 of the diamonds together. While this in and of itself is not damned evidence, it creates a little bit of an issue with White being a fusion of the others. Pink is dead. If White were truly a fusion of the Diamonds, and Pink can no longer fuse with the others, then White should theoretically not exist any longer either. Even if Blue and Yellow were to still fuse, they should still result in something other than White. Yet, in all post-pink art we see, we are given Blue, Yellow, and White, implying that White is still around. Now it is possible that White was always just a fusion of Blue and Yellow, but that just feels like a cop out, and that begs the question of why they would leave their sister out of the fusion like that. As well, White has a gem on her forehead, clearly, which none of the other Diamonds have.

Speaking of which, the position of the gems on all the Diamonds could be another hint at their powers. Blue's gem is located on the chest, where the heart would be located, while Pink's is located on the lower abdominal, where the womb would be. These organs are associated, in popular culture, with emotions and birth, respectively. Now notice where White's is located, directly on the forehead, where the brain would be. Now, this little piece isn't perfect, as Yellow's placement doesn't really seem to mean anything, but it's something none the less.

That's all I had to say.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.