[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I here the kiddies love Harley Quinn now I pick up Injust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1495560693550.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495560693550.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
So I here the kiddies love Harley Quinn now
I pick up Injustice 2 and all of a sudden Harley Quinn is literally the poster character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PgYBbty7zg&t=284s

can you even say this abomination is interesting with a voice that is like nails on a chalkboard
>>
>>92864797
>NO FUN PLAYING WITH CHEETAHS
well I laughed
I guess her shitty comedy got me
>>
>>92864797
I like how Harley is genuinely cool with every character in the game because she's good and bad
>>
>>92864797
Harley Quinn is basically Batman's new Robin in this game
So yeah the kids love her and tara strong is back as harley again
>>
>>92864797
>legit Robley Quinn
Thanks Ed Boon
>>
>>92865016
Bruce Has A Problem was right all along.
>>
I really hate to say stuff like this because I loom down on people who do this but I really liked Harley until she got popular, now she's ruined.

I wish she was just a cute character on an old cartoon.
>>
>>92864797
1:34 Aquaman has a point.
>>
>>92864797
Tara strong is literally squealing for most of this dialogue

She really is hard on the ears in this game

Also Harley acting morally superior to anyone is jarring
bitch helped the joker nuke metropolis
>>
how did harley quinn become so popular anyways? she's the reason a mess like suicide squad made so much bank
>>
>>92865141
Her popularity has really flanderized her character
Now she is super annoying and silly catchphrase spewing womanchild and not the silly gangster mol she was supposed to be
>>
>>92865141
She still is, anon. Her disgusting popularity right now doesn't negate her original charm and only serves to further show how much better her original conception as a character was compared to what we're getting now
>>
File: 1493262784112.png (418KB, 1061x587px) Image search: [Google]
1493262784112.png
418KB, 1061x587px
>>92865141
Its popular now it sucks is a real thing though
>>
File: hjjojojad.jpg (159KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
hjjojojad.jpg
159KB, 1000x563px
Injustice allows Harley Quinn redemption but not Superman?
>>
>>92865407
Injustice Harley is capable of recognizing that she did something (well, a lot of things) wrong. Injustice Superman isn't.
>>
>>92865263
Arkham games + Suicide Squad cementing a certain type of Harley Quinn in the public's mind.
>>
>>92865263
Joker was always popular among teens.

Harley is female Joker which is fap material for Chads and le epic strong and quirky woman for girls to self insert as
>>
I really hate Tara Strong's Harley Voice. Arleen's was sexier and had more warmth.

I hear the Tara version and well I just think Toot from Drawn Together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYSNUL2hrQM
>>
>>92865499
your right but superman did nothing wrong
>>
>>92865909
Two words. Billy Batson.
>>
>>92864797

I didn't play Injustice, is Harley really a major character in the main story?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.