[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Starlin meant? There were plenty of interactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What do you think Starlin meant?
There were plenty of interactions between Rocket and Gamora in the mini.
>>
>>92857420
Rocket always showed a ton of respect for Peter, so it's probably him.
>>
>>92857912
Yeah, during DnA's run. That's basically non canon these days, what with how their personalities have changed. Groot doesn't even have the same past as before, and now he couldn't speak even before meeting The Guardians.
>>
>>92857420
Wow, these versions aren't insufferable. Does /co/ recommend I read Starlin's and DnA's respective runs on the GoG?
>>
>>92858090
Starlin doesn't have a run with the GotG, only this Mother Entropy mini. I definitely recommend it, it's the best the Guardians have been since DnA.
>>
I don't understand how Mother Entropy possessed Gladiator, Silver Surfer and Galactus but couldn't possess Groot

None of them need to breathe oxygen
>>
>>92857935
Might as well be after vol 2 anyway.

Also Starlin did read DnA's run, and he references Peter shooting Adam and Adam's relationship Guardians the Guardians during his Infinity comics but I guess that's more Starlin making it his business to know everything that is done with Adam Warlock and Thanos.
>>
>>92858161
They have noses and they need to breathe anyway.

Groot is a plant.

Or Starlin forgot
>>
>>92858214
Errr I meant Adam's relationship with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>92858252
Plants have to "breathe" in CO2
>>
>>92857935
>Groot doesn't even have the same past as before, and now he couldn't speak even before meeting The Guardians.
That's DnA's fault.
>>
>>92858600
Okay, Abnett did write Guardians #101 which rewrote Groot's childhood, but the major damage was done in Groot's miniseries.
>>
>>92857935
>Groot doesn't even have the same past as before
We've been shown multiple parts but they don't contradict each other.
>>
>>92858749
>they don't contradict each other
How is saying he couldn't speak since he was a baby not contradicting the fact that he could speak in Starlord Annihilation Conquest?
>>
>>92858635
The major damage was done when they decided to turn Groot into a one-note gag character in their Guardians run because they thought Giffen's joke was funnier than writing him as an actual character.
>>
>>92858779
That has nothing to do with rewriting his past. That's entirely the movie's fault.
>>
File: X-Men_v_Super_guardians.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_v_Super_guardians.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>92858161
Don't obsess over it; it's comics,

Grant Morrison wrote Jean, Wolverine, and Beast kicking the Shi'Ar Superguardians's asses while dying of septicemia.

Not the best scan, but it serves its purpose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.