[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /co/ think of Bojack Horseman? I've almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bojack.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
So what does /co/ think of Bojack Horseman? I've almost finished the first season and have really enjoyed it so far.

Also Princess Carolyn is strangely attractive
>>
>>92856087
>yes, Anons are usually attractive to waifus that aren't human and have tits and she has both
>>
/co/ is still in the "if its popular then it's bad" mindset but man do we go apeshit every time a new season comes out.

We love it.
>>
It has its ups and downs. In fact, the more miserable bojack is, the better the show gets.
>>
I don't like it because the characters are all shit and every single problem is caused by bojack or bojack acting like a faggot because he realizes he's bojack
>>
>>92856155
It wasn't even very popular when it first came out. Only until season 2 did it get real attention.
>>
>>92856087
Watched all 3 season in last week.
Good show.
I don't like the art style, tho.
>>
>>92856087
>mr peannutbutter is best boy
>diane is worst girl and deserves to suffer
>princess carolyn's smile must be protected at all costs
>>
I can't get into it
>>
The first half of season 1 is Family Guy with talking animals.
The second half of season 1, and most of season 2 is fucking quality gold in terms of comedy and characters.
Season 3 has a few bits here and there, but it feels like a major step down after season 2. I'm still angry about how they discarded the Penny plotline. Unless season 4 is a return to season 2's quality, I'll probably end up dropping it.
>>
>>92858708
>they discarded the Penny plotline

but they...didn't?
>>
>>92860907
Random 180 out of nowhere, convenient reason to never bring it up ever again. If that's not discarding a plotline, then what is it?
>>
>>92861619
what?
>>
>you just want a mommy you can slide your dick into
>>
SJW bullshit
>>
>>92861695
Anon here just wants to shit on the show. The show brought up the Penny plotline in episode 1 and then again in episode 11.
>>
>>92856556
>mr peannutbutter is a good boy
ftfy
>>
>>92856087
>strangely attractive
There's nothing strange about it Anon. If she'd have me I'd fuck her brains out until there were claw marks all down my back
>>
File: latest[1].png (143KB, 249x514px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
143KB, 249x514px
People always gravitate towards the heavy plot and dark themes, but Bojack has some of the best throwaway background gags and one-liners involving animals.

Also I could watch Vincent Adultman all day.
>>
>>92863710
think they ever switched it up when banging PC?
>>
You ready for me to ruin this show for you?

The last episode is going to end with him walking into a bar and the bartender asks him "Why the long face?"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.