[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, okay, I get it. Batman can't kill the Joker. But why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Injustice robin.jpg (128KB, 1260x743px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice robin.jpg
128KB, 1260x743px
Okay, okay, I get it. Batman can't kill the Joker. But why won't he simply send him to the phantom zone instead?
>>
File: CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Because raping the Joker is the only way to truly stop him.
>>
File: 1463029848040.jpg (28KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463029848040.jpg
28KB, 210x240px
Kill him? No.

However, there are, "other" schools of thought on the matter.
>>
I wonder if the whole Regime thing could have been avoided if they just did that.
>>
>>92852474
How many bullshit excuses do we have already?
>he's the god of chaos
>there's 3 of him
>someone will just take his place
>batman will defend him because its not "the right thing to do"
>DC wont let him die because he's a money train
>>
>>92852522
>Batman wont rape him
>>
>>92852474
Because the only time Superman ever inspired someone, was when he was dead.
>>
>>92852474
Did you even watch lego batman
>>
>>92852474
Same reason he hasn't been given the death sentence 500 times already: He's clinically insane and it's immoral to punish him for his actions. Kinda bull but that's the system in place.

Thing that bothers me so much is how everybody keeps blaming Batman for not killing repeat criminals but never the guys who prosecute them or the ones who let them escape. Joker's always getting out because of crooked guards or doctors who want their names in the history books by curing him.
>>
>>92852642
>dr light rapes someone
>gets caught and promises to get out and do it again
>people brainwash him
>batman steps in on the brainwashing process
>"omg guys this is totally not right im gonna build a giant all seeing eye now because fuck you why are you doing that holy shit thats so wrong"
The justice system is incapable of handling the joker, as you so gladly pointed out.

Its like a grown man giving a child the keys to the car then complaining why everyone is blaming the grown man when its the kid who crashed the vehicle
>>
File: 2685748[1].jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2685748[1].jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>92852642

In reality the insanity plea only works if the person doesn't know the consequences of their actions or if they develop an alternate identity that does all the crimes while the original persona is dormant.

Joker would get convicted and put to death in a normal court system. The best way to think about it is that the inclusion of superheroes have made the court system different from ours.
>>
>>92852474
Give him a surgery and implant one of those machines that release a drug when it's time for his dosage and make it some very strong shit that keeps him docile
>>
>>92852474
Why does Damian use an Attack on Titan sword?
>>
>>92852474
Bateman should simply break his legs then use his ass and mouth, no more Joker.
>>
>>92852474
>But why won't he simply send him to the phantom zone instead?
Lego Batman
>>
He's a character who should by all accounts be either short-lived but infamously remembered in his legacy, or one who has far smaller a footprint on the world. Like either he was a really evil little man who committed heinous acts until his lifestyle finally caught up with him in one manner or another, or he's just a particularly evil gangster whose gang and influence have never been grand enough in scale to warrant major attention. Anything else just doesn't make sense, unless you change his nature and give him supernatural powers or connections that undermine his characterization.

But DC as a comic book company and media franchise must have its cake and eat it too, because writing a logical story is a lower priority to making money. In fact it's not a priority at all. If there was a list of DC's priorities when writing stories, it simply wouldn't appear on that list.

And anyone who's been reading comics since the early days knows there has been this unspoken understanding about continuity and logic, that nothing really matters as long as the current story is entertaining. The Joker is allowed to be a walking continuity error, because you can't walk half a block through Gotham city without tripping over a logical contradiction or a plot hole patched up by a bandaid retcon. The whole universe defies logic, because it was never intended to make sense to begin with, and even if it was, it must necessarily fail because of its nature as a media empire with no unilateral creative direction, designed by hundreds, if not thousands, of contributors.

But I can't kid myself.

>/co/
>reading comics
>>
>>92854009
This is like an unironic version of those shitty "Me, an intellectual" memes.
>>
File: 1436632782639.png (212KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1436632782639.png
212KB, 500x289px
>>92854009
>reading
>>
>>92852489
>>92852496
It's not right Jim.
>>
>>92852474
Another batman hate thread?

Seriously fuck you, make a thread about something you like autistic faggot, you guys kill decent threads every time you open on, 20 threads a day about a character you hate.
>>
>>92852577
I don't watch children's movies. I'm an adult.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.