[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the bean bag is so sick, why wasn't someone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (773KB, 987x592px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
773KB, 987x592px
If the bean bag is so sick, why wasn't someone else sitting in it?
>>
>>92847426

They wanted to be polite to people not in their posse.
>>
>>92847426
They thought she needed the softer chair since they knew Lars was killing that pussy.
>>
>>92847426
>the cool kids are actually polite nice people
This was actually alot like my highschool. Did I grow up in a tumblr cartoon?
>>
>>92847595

They're regular teens, Lars projected his own idea of cool onto them because he tought they were mistook being carefree for edginess.
>>
>>92847658
i don't think so, but Beach City never really has any other kids to compare them to. I think he does seem them higher than they are, but I don't think they are just regular friends to say their school.
>>
>>92847595
Mine was like this, too. I think most are. It's almost like popular kids are popular because they're friendly, likable people. But being hot and/or rich certainly helps.
>>
>>92847705
>It's almost like popular kids are popular because they're friendly, likable people
unironically, sarcastically, this statement is 100% accurate. It's ALMOST because they're like that. Many are, but not all.
>>
>>92847690

They are cool people, the audience knows this, but not because the stereotypical reason lars think they are. They're not "cool kids" in the sense they're your typical alpha chads/stayce or a bunch of beatniks.
>>
>>92847784
Exactly. I actually love them because of this, even if it's a bit "ideal" for a relateable show.
>>
>>92847833

As other anons mentioned, popular people are usually popular because they're friendly or funny. Maybe the intent was precisely to counter the stereotype that cool people have to be assholes or presumptuous to be cool, when it's actually the opposite.
>>
>>92847459
this
as part of sugar's weird and confusing attempt at rewriting culture, the cool kids are inexplicably nice and extremely chill
>>
>>92847920
I don't know where any of you lived but I either want to live where you lived, or i want to punch you in the face for not realizing that, no, they aren't nice. they were being nice to you because you played by their rules.
>>92847705
and they sure as fuck werent friendly.. or even remotely goodlooking.
>>
How can a bean bag be sick
>>
>>92848378
All the popular kids I've met were nice even though I was counter-culture compared to them. Unless your just being an enormous asshole, most people won't be mean to you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.