[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeet was right, Jimmy doesn't understand the importance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476125823719.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476125823719.png
510KB, 544x450px
Skeet was right, Jimmy doesn't understand the importance of a logging system. It would be okay if he worked there for years but to not calculate inventory for even a day can heavily fuck up inventory orders.
t. Ex In-N-Out manager.
>>
Jimmy could just keep track of the inventory in his head.
>>
>>92847363
Is that Morrissey?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUlA4_xz8Y
>>
>>92847391
That would be fine if he worked ther for more than a couple hours iirc
>>
WE FUCKING GET IT

THIS WAS NEVER FUNNY
>>
File: 1496199676785.gif (303KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
1496199676785.gif
303KB, 765x551px
>>92847464
I just wanted to settle it. I actually worked in a similar position to Skeet and if someone like Jimmy came in that work, i would've fired him fast.
>>
>>92847391
>a greenhorn employee
>keeping track of monetary exchange in his head

You must be unemployed, otherwise you'd realize how retarded you sound.
>>
>>92847391
And work at that job 24/7 so everyone knows about this brand new system of stock keeping he just came up with himself without telling anyone?
>>
>>92847930
>underestimating the boy genius's abilities
>>
>>92847363
I know this is the same fucking meme thread as like a couple months ago but you'd be surprised how important it is for cashiers to be able to use the register fully. In grocery stores it's called deadringing, and it's meant to be a last resort if a product has somehow managed to not be in the system by the time it's out on the shelf. I'm always yelling at my cashiers because they don't want to try to manually enter the SKU if the barcode isn't working, and then we end up with like ten extra crates of this stupid hipster brand drink than was necessary so we then need to find the space to keep it stored because sending it back is a loss of money and waste of time and just hope to god that that shit doesn't hit expiration date before we sell it off.
You think restaurant management is hard try doing grocery management where even the smallest mistake results in months long losses.
>>
He doesn't even fucking know what salt is.
>>
>>92848110
He was literally hired less than 24 hours ago. He wasn't even interviewed. For all Skeet knows, Jimmy could've been scamming the company by doing all the calculations in his head instead of recording it in the cash register like a normal fucking business.

It's like writing a check on a piece of toilet paper. The world doesn't work like that.
>>
SODIUM CHLORIDE
>>
>>92850247
SALT
>>
>>92847363
Are you that faggot who tried to force this meme so hard that you actually started making shitty youtube videos about it?
>>
>>92849964
This. "In your head" is all well and good until there is a shortage wherever and you have no paperwork trail to cover your ass.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.