[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 63

File: sad giraffe.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad giraffe.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

Her expressions and ticks in her song and this recent episode clearly show that she loved Pink and misses her greatly, just keeps it all bottled up because she's too much of a macho man to cry about shit.

Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface. Nothing about her demeanor suggested she was trying to hide something.
>>
Yellow's outburst is obviously meant to look like she's in on Pink's demise. She was just super pissed at being accused of killing her after she just snapped Blue out of her funk.
>>
>>92845950
I think she was pissed after being accused of killing Pink Diamond because she was accused of killing Pink Diamond.

People usually feel very insulted if they're accused of killing their loved ones.
>>
>>92846054
But...she DID do it.
>>
>>92845950
>>92846054

notice how she's very lenient to peridot (even saying she'll send a ride home for her) UNTIL peridot stepped out of bound then insulted her.

Disrespect her at your own risk.
>>
File: 1471093294181.png (416KB, 682x887px) Image search: [Google]
1471093294181.png
416KB, 682x887px
>>92846141
What it PD was shattered by YD because she insulted her, and the yellow autist couldn't handle the bantz, not even the one from her own sister?
>>
>>92845873

Can't quite tell, it could go either way. It would only make sense for her to know what happened to PD and cover it up for the greater good of homeworld, though - at lwast that's what I'm getting from her character development.

Her just being there to be a red herring and a blockhead who can't be reasoned with would serve no real purpose, pretty sure she has to have more depth than that as a character.
>>
File: sugar.png (4MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.png
4MB, 1944x1944px
Have fun speculating on who dunnit cause none of you faggots are going to find out for another 2-3 years =D
>>
>>92846392
CN won't tolerate your shit ratings for that long.
>>
>>92846458
Guess you'll never know then.
>>
>>92846392

Nice try, there was not a single point in time when it wasn't obvious for people with an IQ of more than 60 that WD corrupted PD with her power ever since we saw where corruption came from.
>>
>>92846289
very plausible.

I remember a neighbor waiting for the bus when his baby brother (4 years old i think) called out for him. walked all the way back to ask what he wants and with-in ear shot of everyone said

"YOUR MOM'S A WHORE!"

so much laughs.

Pink probably used one too many neck jokes.
>>
>Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface
that might explain it, UNTIL you remember she also poof'd yellow zircon. Yellow Zircon was just slightly annoying, but completely loyal, and yet she poof'd her even more painful than she did to the one who accused her of murder.
Yellow either was the one, or she is covering for the one who did it(like maybe white diamond)
>>
>>92845873
Because she tried to stop the trial as Zircon got closer to blaming the diamonds

She is obviously hiding the fact that White Diamond shatter YD from everybody, most importantly BD because she knows how much it would hurt her to find out
>>
>>92846912
*White Diamond shattered PD
whoops
>>
>>92845873

>Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

You'd have to be legitimately autistic not to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond at this point.

>Blue Diamond: I want to find out what happened, let them speak.
>Yellow Diamond: No, just end the trial quickly pls lol. Oh fug, the defense attorney is on to me, better blow them up real quick.

>Her expressions and ticks in her song

No. Her whole villain song was "stop feeling sad about Pink Diamond dying and let me get on with destroying Earth to hide the evidence." She didn't express any sort of sadness at all except for "don't you know I miss her too," which was two seconds of her pretending to feel sad to get Blue Diamond to shut up and stop poking around at shit that might reveal the truth.

>Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface.

No it fucking wasn't. She wasn't out of control due to being genuinely affected emotionally, she was coldly villainous and vaporized the lawyers to shut them up. It was *Blue Diamond* who was out of control, freaking out and crying over Steven not knowing about the sword for example. The big reveal of the episode was that Rose didn't do it and Yellow Diamond did. You autists are trying to take that reveal and imagine some convoluted double reveal on top of it when that would just be shit writing and would add absolutely nothing to the overarching plot.
>>
>>92847043
i think yellow diamond knows more than she lets on. there is probably some incriminating evidence against her somewhere in all this that she's trying to cover up, but i doubt she straight up killed PD.

if she did, then eyeball's witness testimony would be a straight up lie. jasper and eyeball's anger about the whole thing seems too legitimate for it to be fabricated. its possible that YD set up PD to be assassinated, or allowed it to happen

the only thing that doesnt add up is the fact that rose's sword was specifically designed to not shatter gems.
>>
>>92845873
Maybe she knew White Diamond did it, and kept it hidden. Probably was convinced or threatened to do so.
>>
>>92845873
My theory right now is that there was friction between YD and PD prior to the rebellion.

We've had hints that PD held a fascination with humans and was lax about keeping off-colors around. YD clashes enough with BD for the same reasons.
>>
File: 1496122737022.png (388KB, 1210x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496122737022.png
388KB, 1210x800px
>>92847043

You seriously sound like one of those densely retarded keyboard wannabe detectives that were involved in that whole Boston bombing facebook/reddit detective bullshit
>>
>>92847043
>Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

>You'd have to be legitimately autistic not to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond at this point.

You are a moron Yellow did not kill Pink

Psst White Diamond killed Pink Yellow knows it Rose knows it I know it Everyone knows it..
>>
>>92845873
It was telegraphed horribly. Yellow Diamond actions and reactions betray her.
>>
>>92845873
There are people already theorizing that the actual perpetrator is White Diamond, and that Pink was either defected or defecting to the Crystal Gem's mindset.
>>
Pink just tripped and shattered when exiting, and to save the embarrassment YD covered it up.
>>
>>92849030
Did she trip on a bug?
>>
>>92848828

You don't need to be anywhere close to a detective to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond. They've made it as obvious as they possibly could without explicitly telling you "Yellow Diamond did it." Actually, they already had the lawyer explicitly tell you that last episode followed by Yellow Diamond freaking out and killing everyone to shut them up, so you don't even really have that as a redeeming factor for not getting this. I shouldn't have to go into this amount of detail to explain why she definitely did it because the show isn't even treating it like a mystery, but for some reason a bunch of you can't understand straightforward plots and are always convinced there's some deeper layer of twist beyond the twist they already gave you that Rose was innocent and Yellow Diamond framed her.
>>
Blue Diamond did it but feels incredibly guilty.
>>
>>92849030
plot twist: Pink actually had assisted suicide
>>
>>92848488
>>92848890
>>92848954

Where are you all getting this White Diamond bullshit from?
>>
>>92849128
You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>92846850
that could've been residual rage from Blue Zircon's accusation. But your claims also make sense, and are probably more likely to be correct.
>>
>>92848915

>Yellow Diamond actions and reactions betray her.

^This. Stop overcomplicating things, they haven't been subtle about this.
>>
>>92846458

But the show gets pretty good ratings.
>>
>>92849163

Try making an argument next time.
>>
File: Shiggy_Universe copy.jpg (151KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy_Universe copy.jpg
151KB, 680x510px
>>92845873
>Implying Steven Universe has a complex plot.
>>
>>92849209
Name 300 cartoons airing this time with more complex plots.
>>
>>92848828
Nice defense. Flawless dodging to all of his points.
>>
File: 1493258116148.jpg (36KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
1493258116148.jpg
36KB, 320x237px
Here's my theory: Yellow Diamond did indeed shatter Pink Diamond, but she did it out of obligation or because her anger issues went too far during a dispute.

It would explain why she was both so eager to finish the trial without more investigation and immediately poof Zircon, but also sing about how much she missed Pink Diamond along with Blue in the Zoo.
>>
>>92849239
Comparing something simple to something even more simple doesn't make it complex, dumbass.
>>
>>92848890
We know Fuck all about white diamond you dumpster abortion.
>>
File: 1494586602119.png (241KB, 625x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1494586602119.png
241KB, 625x1098px
>>92849128
Two questions:
1) Why would Yellow Diamond kill Pink Diamond?
2) Why do you suppose Yellow Diamond physically killed Pink Diamond, rather than somehow being involved in her death?
>>
>>92849261
>All cartoon plots are simple
Well, if you can't sink one ship, then sink them all.
>>
Pink Diamond killed Pink Diamond.
>>
>>92849290
>All cartoon plots are simple
All current ones yes.
>>
>>92849306
Give me 40,000 old shows with complex plots.
>>
It's heavily implied that Pearl shattered PD. You must be fucking retarded to fall for a red herring as obvious as YD.
>>
>>92849386
>It's heavily implied that Pearl shattered PD.
The only implication there is that her Pearl is missing.
>>
>>92847043
How stupid can you get? You really thnk YD would ever fake emotional weakness? You really think they'll be obvious enough to have the first "final boss" candidate be 100% evil and behind everything? The fact that a dumbass like you can put these pieces together should be all you need to realize it's a red herring.
>>
File: YPvlHsTh.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
YPvlHsTh.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>92849239
Cartoons made for kids do not have complex plots for the sake of making them understandable for the children watching them. Plenty of shows have pulled the same thing SU banks on by withholding information, calling it "Mysterious", and fill in what ever details they can make an episode out of. It"s not complicated and they're no extra layers to anything.
>>
>>92849411
>You really think they'll be obvious enough to have the first "final boss" candidate be 100% evil and behind everything?
This is Steven Universe anon.
>>
File: red_herring.jpg (9KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
red_herring.jpg
9KB, 236x177px
>>92849411
Yes
>>
>>92845873

They're trying to trick the audience into thinking it was her. People don't understand it was to in your face "OH IT HAS TO BE HER" to actually be her.
Kinda like in those scooby doo episodes where they throw some creep in your face to make you think it's him but everyone knows it's not.
>>
>>92846392

CN will leak the episodes themsevles
>>
>>92849424
>>92849465
Rebecca Sugar is a Miyazaki fangirl and fancies herself capable of writing depth and complex situtions. She's not going to just make one mean person responsible for everything because she feels that Disney bullshit is beneath her, you chumps.
>>
>>92849539
>>92849465
Wait whoops, sorry about that didn't see the image at first. My bad. My point still stands for >>92849424
though
>>
File: pearl_reaction.png (30KB, 383x477px) Image search: [Google]
pearl_reaction.png
30KB, 383x477px
>>92849474
https://youtu.be/WdCKaSMWg18?t=4s
>>
>>92849181
It's barely on par with TTG and I bet TTG is fraction of the cost of SU (less controversial as well)
>>
File: yellowtears.png (207KB, 468x689px) Image search: [Google]
yellowtears.png
207KB, 468x689px
Clearly, Yellow doesn't like showing emotions. How are people missing that and trying to say it's her lack of emotions that make her guilty.
>>
It was all pink pearl fault
>>
>>92849567

bitch...
>>
>>92849575
More so when she lets her emotion slip out they show her guilt.
>>
>>92849575

Maybe it's the part where the lawyer stumbles upon the realization while talking out loud that Rose couldn't have been able to do it for a variety of reasons and that the real culprit would have to be "one of you!" followed by Yellow Diamond destroying that lawyer? I mean, are you intentionally ignoring all the extremely obvious moments where the show tells you it was Yellow Diamond? I don't understand how you could actually not get this.
>>
I think make Yellow Daimond be the one Kill pINK TOO MUCH CLICHE .. i think it must be more and more deeper than that ..Steven universe love make Villain character turne to be just nice one ..and Yellow no diffrent than that
>>
She most definitely loved Pink Diamond.

She most definitely holds some guilt (within her own conscious) about Pink Diamonds death.

These are things which are unambiguously true. Reconcile them (there are plenty of different ways).
>>
File: Pearl_cringe.jpg (20KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_cringe.jpg
20KB, 405x405px
>>92849679
>>
>>92849637
She's throwing a tantrum anon. She poofs Blue Zircon becuase how dare you, and the UNLIMITED POWERs Yellow Zircon because she's just sick of Yellow Zircon's smug attitude. Literally BD's opinion is the only one that matters, and YD neither attacks her nor tries to defend herself.
Cease your surface-level bullshit.
>>
>>92849474

Except they already spent the majority of this Pink Diamond murder plot making it seem like Rose did it and Yellow Diamond doing it *is* the twist. It would be nonsensical to do another twist at this point, like if Lion King revealed Scar was innocent and some new other villain was the real puppet master who framed Scar by making it look like he framed Simba.
>>
File: yellow.png (480KB, 873x674px) Image search: [Google]
yellow.png
480KB, 873x674px
>>92849626

No no it's what the writers want you to think. You're falling for their trap. It's like when everyone thought Jasper was just crazy and hated Rose for no reason but it turns out she had a justified reason to hate Rose so much.
>>
If yellow Shattred the Zicon i can get that but she didn't do it..Killing a daimond i think make so easy to kill simple Gem like nothing ...
>>
>>92849637

Did you ever stop to think that just MAYBE those obvious moments are there to distract from something else?
>>
>>92849694

>She most definitely loved Pink Diamond.

That's not true. All we know is she spent a very short amount of time making it seem like she cared about Pink Diamond to get Blue Diamond to stop crying about her. Which is exactly what someone who doesn't love Pink Diamond and secretly killed her would do.

>She most definitely holds some guilt

I don't even think that's true. I think she holds a preoccupation with not getting found out, that's not the same thing as feeling guilty.
>>
>>92845873
Nah dude it's 50/50.

She either did it or knows something and feels guilty in the song or she just pissed.

I feel like theirs a 3rd option somewhere
>>
>>92849715
No, the twist is that now "Who shattered Pink Diamond" is a mystery that they can milk some whenever they feel like doing plot-related episodes again.

>>92849748
Are you literally autistic? You really think YD is emotionally capable of faking that breakdown at the end of her song, despite spending most of it convincing Blue she shouldn't feel sad? This isn't Frozen, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>92849745

You're so obsessed with secret twists you're missing the story. We already had the twist, Rose didn't do it. That's literally what the twist is. It would be inane as fuck to do another twist.

>I am your father.
>NOOOOOO
>Hmm, they're making this reveal a little too obvious, Darth Vader must be secretly covering up for Lukes REAL father.
>>
File: 1485994849781.jpg (247KB, 943x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1485994849781.jpg
247KB, 943x1086px
>Was Yellow involved in Pink's murder?
Signs point to yes.

>But the song!
You can love someone and still kill them, in fact close relatives and lovers are the first people to be checked by investigators.

>Sugar is misdirecting everyone! It's 4D chess!
Be honest with yourself. Is Sugar really -that- good of a writer? I think a fake out would be better than YD outright being a villain, but Sugar/whoever else just aren't writing that kind of story.

The only reason that we might still doubt that YD is the killer, is that Sugar had explicitly stated there would be no big bad or "evil" characters. It seems odd that we're suddenly going that route after avoiding it for so long, but the alternative was to wrap up Rose' arc by saying she killed the evil Pink Diamond and then committed sexual suicide for no reason. I'm glad that it's more complex than that, but other problems are bound to arise as this season unfolds. Lars fucking died so anything is possible at this point.
>>
White Diamond did it or Rose Quartz was part of Pink Diamond. Possibly was dealing with some internal conflict and half of her literally destroyed the other half. Probably involving the fate of Earth.
>>
File: WAR_RSCC_123.jpg (106KB, 944x607px) Image search: [Google]
WAR_RSCC_123.jpg
106KB, 944x607px
guards not present and/or not doing anything on the day of assassination

hmmmm.
:thinking emoji:
>>
>>92849778

>breakdown at the end of her song
>breakdown

Saying "don't you know I miss her too" and shedding a crocodile tear before immediately picking back up with "let's forget about all this and get on with destroying Earth for my secret agenda that Peridot already pointed out to our viewers makes no practical sense unless I'm trying to hide something" isn't much of a breakdown, anon. I believe you're the literal autist here for not picking up on her lack of sincerity. It wasn't sadness for sadness's sake, it was sadness for the sake of "stop crying and let me carry out my secret agenda."
>>
>>92849715

>> It would be nonsensical

This whole show is nonsense my boy.
Also lion king isn't a good example. Some movies have twist after twist to unlock a final big twist. It's to add up tension.
>>
>>92849801
>>92849825
Nothing Rose Quartz told the crystal gems suggests otherwise. For what possible reason would she keep YD's lie even to her closest friends?
>>
Maybe pink diamond killed herself or something.
>>
Finding a motivation is another huge missing piece of the puzzle. If in fact it was PD who loved earth and did not want to ruin it, then that would give YD a reason to get her "out of the way of conquest". It would also make Rose loyal to PD in trying to carry on her cause.
>>
>>92849843
>For what possible reason would she keep YD's lie even to her closest friends?
Bad writing.
>>
>>92849793

This show is literally so predicable I don't know what to tell you
>>
File: greg_getaloadofthisguy.png (299KB, 614x566px) Image search: [Google]
greg_getaloadofthisguy.png
299KB, 614x566px
>>92849721
>>
>>92849843

You don't know that Rose knows Yellow Diamond did it. Going back to the Lion King example, Simba thought he killed his dad when Scar was the real killer. Yellow Diamond could do the same to Rose. We know from the Bismuth episode that her sword definitely doesn't kill gems and we know from the trial episode that Blue Diamond thinks Rose killed Pink Diamond with her sword. So Rose could've stabbed Pink Diamond with her sword and Yellow Diamond could've caused her to actually die, with Rose and everyone else assuming it was the sword attack that did it and not Yellow Diamond's secret meddling behind the scenes to subtly fracture her in advance or something.
>>
>>92849721

>It's like when everyone thought Jasper was just crazy and hated Rose for no reason

You mean it's like when everyone was 100% right?
>>
>>92849813

you're probably right
>>
File: Dude.jpg (7KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
7KB, 227x225px
>post yfw when it's revealed that Pink Diamond actually ordered Rose to kill her.
>>
File: marianne_lelouch_nunnally.jpg (30KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
marianne_lelouch_nunnally.jpg
30KB, 500x348px
>>92849933
the ol' "please assassinate me in front of my children" grand plan
>>
File: nJoRe31.gif (336KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
nJoRe31.gif
336KB, 250x233px
>>92849919
>>
Maybe pink diamond isn't even dead
>>
File: 1463336005879.png (254KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463336005879.png
254KB, 1000x1000px
>There are people here RIGHT NOW that think PD was not shattered by Pearl
>>
File: Screenshot_20170530-191429.png (796KB, 1517x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-191429.png
796KB, 1517x1080px
Jasper worked for the lady who killed her mom, then she got aids and died. Sad.
>>
>>92850005
Maybe pink diamond is behind you right now!
>>
>>92850029

Stop it anon that's not funny
>>
File: Really.jpg (150KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
150KB, 600x728px
>>92850019
>Salty Sticks killed Pinkie Mom
>>
>>92849825
...What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you miss YD completely losing her composure, repeating "What's the use of feeling" over and over, clearly on the verge of tears, and she has to hum a little song because she becomes too upset to use words? Did you actually skip through the song?
>>
>>92850019

Some people think Blue did it
>>
>>92850005
Maybe her remains are in that locked chest.
>>
>>92850072

>repeating a line in a song and feigning sadness for two seconds is impossible
>>
>>92850117
It was at least ten seconds, and there is zero reason to believe that YD is emotionally capable of that beyond "bad guy". Hell, she flipped her shit when Peridot insulted her, she is not an especially composed person.
>>
Y-yellow diamond is hot
>>
You people think that YD killed PD out of impulse or out of anger when she got pissed and poofed the Zircons, not even shattering them. Do you really think she would've killed PD out of impulse then when it would've taken a lot more effort?
>>
>>92850026

Sad truly
>>
File: Naruhodo.gif (763KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Naruhodo.gif
763KB, 500x281px
>>92845873

Her outburst against the Steven and his lawyer was heavily suspicious. Anyone can be accused, but the people who are most likely guilty are the ones who will act hesitant the way she did without being calm and rational about any situation like BD. She was also too eager to destroy rose and be done with it.

Even if she did not do do it with her own hands, I believe she was apart of the problem.
>>
File: few_good_men_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (38KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
few_good_men_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
38KB, 1050x591px
>>92850328
You can't handle the truth!
>>
IT'S TO OBVIOUS TO BE YELLOW.
>>
I honestly believe that Pink Diamond's death was actually suicide. I think Pink Diamond got in touch with Rose and made a deal with her since they had similar ideals, giving her a place she can call home as long as Rose covered for her. I imagine that maybe Pink Diamond didn't like being a diamond very much (possible evidence being that Earth was the only planet she colonized). Perhaps Pink Diamond chose to die because she didn't like the role she was born into. It might have a lot to do with how passionate Rose is about humans being able to change and grow and become whatever they want, and her insistance that gems also get the right to choose their own paths and destinies.

I think the way Blue acted during the trial hints that she suspected that Pink Diamond wanted to die, and possibly noticed some signs of emotional turmoil before her death and had been concerned but never questioned it out loud. I imagine Yellow did too but is in way deeper denial about it, which is why she doesn't even want to entertain the idea that there is something very fishy about her murder. Probably because she brushed it off when Pink was alive and maybe even hounded Pink Diamond about doing her duties.
>>
>>92850328
>I believe she was apart of the problem.
>apart

That's right cause she's not part of it.
>>
>>92847043
>>Yellow Diamond: No, just end the trial quickly pls lol. Oh fug, the defense attorney is on to me, better blow them up real quick.
It just looks like she was annoyed and angry about the trial itself.
A leader of gems, that is looked at with fear and admiration from smaller gems gets pointed at by a Zircon for another Diamond's death? She would get angry and annoyed.
>>
File: qwIpgGs.png (388KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
qwIpgGs.png
388KB, 960x560px
everyone knows the pink haired sluts are always the perpetrators
>>
>>92850328
What are you talking about? There's a lot of people who get angry when they get accused of something they didn't do.

There's a bunch of irrational people out there.
>>
What if Mystery Girl is Pink Diamond/Her daughter and Rose helped her fake her death?
>>
>>92850483
Then I will kill myself and others starting with Sugar
>>
>>92845873
I believe Zircon was going in the right direction, but he just went too far and overboard.
>>
File: ROCK PEOPLE.jpg (24KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
ROCK PEOPLE.jpg
24KB, 390x219px
WAKE UP YOU SHEEPERIDOTS
>>
>>92848828
Yes, anon, a guy arguing about a children's cartoon is definitely the same as internet detectives fucking up the investigation of a terrorist attack. Your comparisons are simply spot-on
>>
>>92850451

She's always annoyed and angry it's part of her character
>>
File: sethrich.jpg (26KB, 707x471px) Image search: [Google]
sethrich.jpg
26KB, 707x471px
guys please theyre onto me, i have info on who killed her i need you to pass it onto wikilea--
>>
File: 1495498059243s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495498059243s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>92850601

Stop it anon
>>
File: tumblr_le7cw6kOMd1qaqps8o1_500.jpg (234KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_le7cw6kOMd1qaqps8o1_500.jpg
234KB, 500x378px
I don't really think Yellow killed Pink. It's probably someone we don't really know yet. Which is the worst kind of mystery.
>>
We don't know who killed who yet but it's clear that YD knows A LOT more than what we previously knew and currently know so YD being a red herring is wrong.
>>
>>92850470
If you act like how YD was acting in a courtroom you will most likely be a suspect. Anyone can be accused of something, but you should know to keep your emotions in check because that will make it look more suspicious.
>>
>>92850622
he started the fire anon.

for us
>>
>>92845950
If a peasant told two of three princes, formerly four, that one of them killed the third, they would probably kill that peasant.

It's not because they were involved, but more of "who the fuck are you to make an accusation about someone I cared about".
>>
>>92850328
>>92850667
This reminds me of a New York trial I watched on TV. Guy went bonkers when he was accused.

Anyway, we're talking about Yellow Diamond. She was willing to blow Peridot up when she was called a clod. She won't take things rational.
>>
>>92847043
>You'd have to be legitimately autistic not to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond at this point.
actually you'd have to be autistic to not get emotions. Like you don't get them here.

>No. Her whole villain song was "stop feeling sad about Pink Diamond dying and let me get on with destroying Earth to hide the evidence." She didn't express any sort of sadness at all except for "don't you know I miss her too," which was two seconds of her pretending to feel sad to get Blue Diamond to shut up and stop poking around at shit that might reveal the truth.

She's not pretending, she nearly fucking cries when she lets her gaurd down.
>>
>>92850687

No anon stop it
>>
I'm more in disbelief that people feel that the diamonds could not harm one another. Do people really think that when Pink was alive, they all got along like one happy family? With three dictator matriarchs, it makes sense one of them would be a black sheep that hurt her fellow sisters.

Also, this whole thing reminds me of the "Tobi is not Obito" years. So many people came up with the wildest speculations as to who Tobi is, and while all of them were imaginative and creative, it ultimately was the most obvious choice that was the answer. Some of the old specuations:
>Tobi was able to phase through stuff because he is a literal ghost from the first shinobi world war
>Tobi is a failed Madara clone that escaped Orochimaru's lab
>Tobi is an ancient plant being that created Zetsu that grew out of Madara's remains
>>
Do you all have aspergers and not understand how emotions work differently on different people
>>
>>92850667
>>92850759
She's also trying to destroy Earth with the cluster.

Why do people think YD will stand getting accused like a rational person?
>>
>>92850633
white diamond probably.
>>
>>92849411
Anon, its a children's show...
>>
>>92850819
Where do you think you are?
>>
I'm sorry but if Yellow killing diamond is a 'twist' that is the biggest shit twist to ever happen. "oh wow the bad guys are the bad guys haha the good guys did nothing hahhaha"
>>
>>92850667
I've been told not to judge people on how they act, only look at evidence and hear testimonies. Alot of people can get angry and/or nervous and other people see that as guilty when sometimes it's not. They're just angry anxious people.
>>
Do you all have aspergers and not understand that between three governing diamond dictators, that one of them would likely be a war hungry dictator determined in taking over everyone and everything, and shattering anyone who gets in her way?
Why is it such a stretch that one of the three diamonds would be someone willing to further their agenda by any means necessary? Why assume that they all got along without any arguments or disagreements? Blue and Yellow are radically different in how they act and carry themselves already, Pink was likely just as different as well.
>>
>>92845873
Because she's fucking evil.
>>
>>92850907
Welcome to children's cartoons anon.
I'm sorry if you hate predictable twists, but this is what passes as twists in children's cartoons.

What? Did you expect Lion to be some kind of magical creatures or something? Or to be some kind of being gems raised as a pet? He's just some dead lion Rose decided to resurrect, why would someone expect more?
>>
>>92850948
How can you just say it was her without hearing anything from White diamond. Yellow probably knows something, but come on.
>>
File: 20160702_ashe.jpg (20KB, 259x250px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_ashe.jpg
20KB, 259x250px
>>92850601
dont worry man, i can go to the UN and expose her killer

let me just work out for a bit..
>>
>>92850819
>S-she just expresses herself by getting mad is all!

So is she the Hulk? Because literally 90% of the time we see Yellow Diamond, is her wanting to know when the planet will die, not caring about organic life when even Blue did because Pink did as well, singing a song about "getting rid of it all" and "to start moving forward and stop moving back", getting mad a peridot, getting mad at Steven looking like Steven, getting mad at listening to Steven, and getting mad at a fake pretend hypothetical theory that any court in the world would make you look suspicious of getting mad at. Even Blue couldn't understand what her fucking problem was, and Yellow wouldn't even give her a answer.
>>
>>92851062
Yeah, her being mad all the time seems to be her character.
>>
>>92851003
Think of something that would disappoint you with white diamond. Got it? That's what happens in the show with her. She is either going to be homeworld itself, long dead, or a fusion of all three. There is no convenient excuse for her not being at the trial. White Diamond wasn't there because she couldn't be there.
>Yellow probably knows something.
Yeah, probably. Zircon had a point, a diamond could have covered up the whole thing. A diamond could have killed Pink, and falsified the information some how. With how Blue said that Pink enjoyed humans, yet Yellow finds them disgusting, that right there shows a divide between the two, a disagreement in leadership in how the Earth should be handled.
If asked which one Yellow wants, a Earth Colony, or a Cluster Geo-Weapon, which do you think she would have chosen?
>>
>>92851123
Exactly. Except that Blue clearly sees a different side to her, hence why she couldn't understand Yellow getting mad at the trial. Seemingly over nothing. It reeks of a child being caught stealing, and the child simply screaming non-stop in response.
Being "mad all the time" does not a character make, especially when Blue has proven that she normally doesn't act this way.
>>
>>92845873
>>92851123
She came off to me as a ruthless leader.
Call her a clod, she'll kill you, accuse her of a crime, she'll kill you, do anything she doesn't like, she'll kill you.
>>
>>92851182
This can also be for >>92851174
>>
>>92851174
I've had innocent kids scream at me when asked if they did something.
>>
>>92851182
Look like a human, she'll kill you. Make her be at a trial that she never wanted, she'll kill y- on wait, then there wouldn't be exposition, so we will just say she listens to Blue and won't try to kill her because plot convenience.
You know what a more understandable situation would be if she is just mad?
>Yellow poofs the two Zircons
>Blue: "What are you doing!"
>Yellow: "Look, I told you I didn't want to do this stupid trial. I'm leaving, do whatever you want."

See? That would be more reasonable if she was mad. But instead, she just keeps saying its pointless instead of respecting Blue's wants. She needs this trial to move on, yet just a while ago Yellow told her in song to move on. So which is it?
>>
>>92851205
So you agree with me that Yellow is autistic?
>>
Why all the character I like from this show the super evil ones :( why can't i just like a good character like pearl or lapis
>>
>>92851254
Yeah, sure. I just don't see how people are getting YD killing PD out of this.
>>
>>92851174
She didn't expect YD to flip out, but BD's response indicated that this isn't really the first time YD has lost her temper like that. Like BD didn't think that made YD suspicious, she just wanted YD to stop sperging out.
>>
>>92851238
>>Yellow poofs the two Zircons
>>Blue: "What are you doing!"
This is actually what she did, when she had enough of it.
>>Yellow: "Look, I told you I didn't want to do this stupid trial. I'm leaving, do whatever you want."
She responded in her own way though of wanting to just get it over with and shatter Steven

>She needs this trial to move on, yet just a while ago Yellow told her in song to move on. So which is it?
Yellow Diamond isn't very understanding of Blue's feelings.
>>
>>92851503
>Yellow Diamond isn't very understanding of Blue's feelings.

Yeah. To the point that a moment of her trying to feel sad for Pink in song, like Blue has been doing, felt out of character for her and forced.
People say the trial felt like a red herring, but having a song about "conquest", "getting rid of it all", "leading a army", and "moving on for the sake of military might" having Yellow say she feels bad too as a footnote doesn't feel like a red herring? It absolutely did for me. It felt forced, contrived, tacted on at the last minute, and like there was a motive behind it.
>>
Anyone else hope the answer is something totally out of left field that nobody could have predicted?

Like a secret 5th diamond or other space race?

I just feel like we're fed so many piece meal details about gem life and culture that we basically answer almost everything by the time answers roll around.

I want a real surprise dammit
>>
>>92845873
I'm predicting that she did do it, but only because she felt like she absolutely had to, and she felt absolutely terrible while doing it and forever after.
>>
>>92851610
You are a adult expecting surprises in a kids cartoon. The surprises in such shows are made for children that only pay attention to half of each episode they watch, and see them usually out of order and not keeping up with lore.
Really, the best thing you can do if you want to be surprised is just not theorize anything about anything at all.
>>
File: STEVEN-UNIVERSE-mindful.jpg (53KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
STEVEN-UNIVERSE-mindful.jpg
53KB, 640x380px
Where are people getting this idea that Steven Universe is a good show?
>>
>>92851674
its people like that make some cartoons so pandering to retards.

You dont know any kids do you?
>>
>>92851792
ironic
>>
>>92849880
Except Rose was already a wanted criminal by the time pink was shattered.
>>
>>92851770
It's like watching a train crash, you know it's bad for everyone involved but you just can't look away.
>>
>>92849286
>1) Why would Yellow Diamond kill Pink Diamond?
The Cluster
>>
>>92851291
>Lapis
>Pearl
>rapist manipulative gems
>good
>>
>>92849407
Pearl doesn't like to shapeshift as mentioned in "Cat Fingers" by Amethyst, and we've seen in the "Little Butler" episode that Amethyst herself is able to shapeshift into Rose.
>>
>>92852014
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>92852066

What needs elaborating? We know YD wants The Cluster. PD owns Earth and The Cluster. YD kills PD for Cluster. This isn't difficult.
>>
>>92852279
>PD owns The Cluster
What are you talking about?
>>
>>92852279
>>92852014

YD wants the cluster to destroy Earth. What kind of theories have you been listening to?
>>
>>92852370

Jesus Christ anon... What planet was PD in charge of colonising? Where is the Cluster? Put 2+2 together you fucking retard. How are so many people on /co/ too stupid to follow children's programming?
>>
>>92852425
Be real with me, you're just pulling my leg, right?
>>
>>92852425
The Cluster destroys the planet when it emerges.
Why would Pink Diamond make the Cluster to destroy her own fucking colony?
>>
>>92852063
Yeah, but amethyst is shown time and again to not know much about the diamonds, let alone pink diamond
>>
>>92852447

>Why would a cosmic tyrant destroy a planet for a powerful weapon?

I can't get anymore basic than I am already being. You are beyond help.
>>
>>92852537
Yeah, why would a ruler spend time and resources terramorphing the planet, building structures on it and making the appropriate condition for the people, and then plant a fucking parasite in it that will blow it all up, throwing all the time spent to wind and rendering all that effort useless?

It's like you're dumb enough to fucking lobotomize yourself while eating pasta. I'd bet that if you rub together those two braincells you have left, you'd do it again, and then pretend you were doing it ironically.
>>
>>92852279
>>92852425
Nothing like a Wednesday morning, where this guy is baiting people.
>>
>>92851291
Pearl and Lapis are the most selfish gems on the show, and they rape people and try to kill Steven for no justifiable reason. Pearl even tried to brainwash Connie into wanting to throw her life away.
>>
>>92845950
I agree with this.
Her reaction was too violent and obvious, which makes me think that she is a red herring.

I just believe she got really pissed off and offended at being accused of killing Pink Diamond.
>>
>>92846392
Your show will get canceled before then. Neither CN or your audience is going to keep putting up with this shit.
>>
>>92852425
At the time of PD's death, the Cluster didn't exist.

She died more or less at the beginning of the Gem War, the Cluster had been created late into it. Or at least late enough to have a shitload of gem shards to work with.
>>
>>92852537
It Could've Been Great
PD wasn't planning on destroying the Earth, The Cluster is a project that went into motion after PD's death. And given that Yellow Diamond is in charge of Homeworld's military, it was probably her that initiated it.
>>
File: It_Could've_Been_Great_171.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
It_Could've_Been_Great_171.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>92853162
Forgot image, this is what PD wanted to turn Earth into..
>>
So this new marathon got me thinking, what is more shocking?

The fact a commoner or maybe even a higher up shattered a Diamond?

OR

A Diamond rejected their role, staged a rebellion in secrecy, lied to the other Diamonds then committed suicide - perhaps in part embellishing a simple Quartz soldier with her powers?

On one hand, yes killing a leader is a serious offense and pretty scandalous. On the other, the second idea is just absolutely absurd in gem society.

YD seems suspicious as HELL, but it does also seem way too obvious and cliche'd too. Also considering all those hints that PD views were very closely aligned with RQ's. There is some motives there too, perhaps it was an accidental shattering since she easily flies off the handle in rage.

There is the possibility of WD, but she hasn't even been mentioned by name and it's just a shot in the dark. BD is way too torn up about it to be the killer and barely understands how the crime was committed.
>>
File: Temple_Background.png (491KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
Temple_Background.png
491KB, 1000x570px
Yo what if they've been living in Pink Diamonds benoit balls like gem all this time?
>>
>>92845873
>Steven you should have seen homeworld, you would have loved it
>Is, is this how homeworld looks like?
>After all these years who knows how homeworld even looks like anymore

>Yo to homeworld
>Only shown an empty room and a basement
Shiggy diggy yes I'm fucking mad
>>
Men, i have come to a conclusion
>>
>>92853523
IT WAS US THAT KILLED PINK DIAMOND
>>
>>92853542
that would be nice
>>
What if all the Diamonds were complicit with Pink Diamond's shattering? They're all trying to keep up appearances in front of their subjects, the only difference between Blue and Yellow is that Yellow is perfectly happy to continue using the scapegoat of Rose Quartz while Blue is feeling more and more guilt over her part in the murder and doesn't feel right about continuing to punish Rose for their crimes?

Like, they know Rose didn't do it. The only reason they put Steven on trial was to find out what he actually knew and why he would be willingly taking responsibility.
>>
>>92849286
>1) Why would Yellow Diamond kill Pink Diamond?
Pink Diamond grew sympathetic to the Crystal Gems, wanted to talk peace or wanted to cede the Earth to them.
>>
>>92854441
Then they would've mentioned that during their private moment in That Will Be All.
>>
>Writers specifically claim the show will have no completely evil antagonists
>People here thinking the writers would make it so that yellow killed pink, effectively making her a power-hungry, cold evil bitch of a character, something that the writers specifically claim the show will not have
Yellow did not kill pink.
>>
>>92845873
Yellow is a red herring, Blue went full yandere.
>>
>>92849151
the symbol for the gem kingdom is composed of four colored diamond shapes. Yellow, Pink, Blue, and White.
>>
>>92849572
>barely on par with their other flagship show which also is connected to a hugely popular multimedia franchise.
that's pretty fucking good for an original show.
>>
The show is intentionaly doing stuff so the viewer think Yellow Diamons is guilty.

But then there will be a reveal or something, being the motivation or being that it wasnt her, but other person we didnt knew before.

Maybe was Onion
>>
>>92852695
>terramorphing the planet, building structures on it and making the appropriate condition for the people
what are you talking about? the only thing they built there were kindergartens which have the explicit purpose of producing gem soldiers to be used across the galaxy.
>>
>>92845873
if you want to keep the theory: regret
>>
>>92857335
fucking Onion.
>>
What if they unbubbled another Rose Quartz and told her "Kill PD and you're free" but then was "Nope, back to the bubble again"?

That would explain why Yellow wants to kill the remaining Rose Quartzes
>>
File: 1489311837645.png (63KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
1489311837645.png
63KB, 187x252px
>>92857213
>yandere blue
fuck yes best diamond with best color with best typing
>>
File: su schedule timeline (outdated).png (94KB, 1835x344px) Image search: [Google]
su schedule timeline (outdated).png
94KB, 1835x344px
>>92846392
>>92846458
>>92853011
>Implying Sugar wants the show to have this terrible airing schedule.

She has no power over how CN decides to air the episodes. They fucking blew a whole season in the span of like 2 months.
Her production team keeps chugging along, but CN is the one that decides when shit can come out.
>>
>>92857473
wasnt the Quartz bubble after PD was kill?
>>
>>92857527
Zircon said that it was before, there were no Rose Quartzes at that point.
>>
>>92857519
what is fuck is wrong with them, why can't they run an even scheduling?
>>
>>92845873

Her outburst suggests more of the lack of patience for personal insults more than anything.

Though if I had to guess, I'd say she had a gut feeling that all wasn't as it seemed, and this brought that feeling further to light. She let steven and Lars go without just blasting them out the air for the time being, because she wants to investigate whether WD had anything to do with it.
>>
It was Pearl you stupid mongs.
>>
File: C2cwTiFWEAUPlvl.jpg (143KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2cwTiFWEAUPlvl.jpg
143KB, 1200x1200px
I honestly get the feeling that Yellow is totally yandere for Blue.
I think she was jealous that Blue cared about Pink more then her and shattered Pink so she could have a grief ridden Blue all to herself.
I think Yellow wants Blue to get over it so she can have The Blue she loves back all for herself.
Crazed evil love sounds like a trope Sugar would love.
>>
>>92857600
But then when would they air TTGo?
>>
Yellow Diamond's actions are fairly damning but it's not a 100% guarantee that she killed PD. Of the three most viable outcomes there's a) she killed her and put the blame on Rose, b) she was just really fucking furious that she was accused by a lower gem of the act and threw a tantrum, or c) she is complicit in helping cover up what really happened but did not necessarily kill Pink herself.

I personally feel it's the last one, maybe with a bit of b) thrown in. If this plot twist is meant to kick off another arc, then we're not going to get the truth right off the bat. Obviously. What we have is an opening thread to get things started. There is more to this than it appears; not all the twists have been revealed.
>>
File: zzzzx1.png (857KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzx1.png
857KB, 1366x768px
Am I the only one who loves best Gem(s)?
>>
>>92859077
same day different slot, rather than different month
>>
>>92859767
Rutile are angels and I want to protect them
>>
>mfw Rose actually didn't do anything wrong
>>
File: zzzzx7.png (760KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzx7.png
760KB, 1366x768px
>>92860105

WELL YOU BETTER HURRY
>>
>>92860276
I was on the verge of tears here anon, this is the moment Lars became a top tier character
>>
>>92845873
Pink was infected, and the other Diamonds used Rose to cover it up.
>>
Honestly, I think I may have figured out a theory, going by what people have said there that tries to fit all the angles in, but ultimately, the other diamonds WERE responsible for the fall of Pink Diamond, but it was still Rose who finished her off. It begins and ends with Rose Quartz:

Rose Quartz begins a rebellion on Pink Diamond's first/only planet. Pearl Came from Homeworld; she is either White's, or most likely Pink's pearl (This validates Jasper's insult that Pearl is defective since she turned on her original master and that Pearl has always done everything for Rose; her being Pink's simply makes more sense that she would be around first to meet Rose, who was created on Earth.) The young Diamond gets overwhelmed by trying to deal with this rebellion, which just keeps growing. Until...

...Blue Diamond either steps to help, or is invited to help by Pink Diamond. The two sisters love each other, or at least Blue is very willing to help out her baby sister but it all goes south anyway. The rebellion gets Garnet, the rebellion keeps growing but it's most unusual for one diamond to help another diamond. Blue's attempts to help get the attention of...

...Yellow Diamond, the strict authoritarian who always plays by the rules. She sends spies, envoys, you name it to go see what's going on on Earth and sees that Pink is screwing up, by diamond standards. Blue can't always be around to help Pink, the rebellion just won't stop, and Yellow reports all of this to...

...White Diamond. If she's the cause of corrupted gems going by the strawberry fields murals, it all has to start somewhere. She comes in, with envoys and possibly personally to tell Pink to put an end to the rebellion, as her authority is being undermined. Pink fails. She loves her planet, she's tried her best... but she can't get the rebellion to stop, and ultimately WD punishes her. Hard.
>>
>>92853216
I actually am subscribing to the latter theory, given that Steven's powers seem to go beyond even what the gems knew Rose was capable of. The main problem is that we don't really know anything about Pink Diamond. Nothing about her personality or her powers, so anything regarding this theory is unfortunately oure skepticism. My hope is we learn more about PD in the future.
>>
Continued from >>92860709
But she doesn't just turn Pink into a giant aberration in front of everyone. For one thing, Blue would be *pissed* and might retaliate and she would be a much more bigger problem to overcome, plus all of this would undermine the Diamond Authority with what would become a Civil War. But she has a convenient Scapegoat, which brings this all back to...

Rose Quartz. And possibly Pearl. People are fond of suggesting that she shattered her own diamond, but based on Zircon's defense, she would have the same problems Rose did of how did she get to PD, outside of her palanquin, and past all the guards. I have some loose ideas that maybe WD manipulates the rebels to cause the corruption of PD in the first place, but that over complicates things. Regardless: WD corrupts Pink in secret. Pink becomes a monster unrecognizable by her own court and rampages, and escapes to earth. Where the rebels are. Thinking it's a homeworld sent monster, they fight the mutated Pink, and ultimately Rose sees the corrupted diamond gem, realizes what happened and is left with no options. She started this whole thing with her rebellion, but she has to make things right. A corrupt diamond is too fucking powerful to leave be, and PD's physical body is destroyed. Whether or not the gem is super bubbled, or shattered, remains to be seen.

This is where the cover-up begins. Yellow spins a web of lies about how Rose shattered PD in front of her court, not knowing about her sword's inability to shatter, and not caring about other inconsistencies since she's a fucking diamond. Who would argue with her? It maintains the diamond supremacy and makes a martyr out of Pink. Ultimately this starts the war, but like the rebellion before it, it doesn't end the way it's supposed to and in frustration Earth gets Glassed. The CGs, down to three, try to pick of the pieces, but for the longest time, earth is left alone.
>>
>>92847043
I'm pretty sure Yellow Diamond was just part of the cover up, she knows about it, but white diamond did it
>>
>>92846392
>at the end of season 3 we find out Rose killed PD but not how it happened
>we don't find out much more about this over season 4
>now, in season 5, not only do we not know anything more about the circumstances but they've gone back on Rose being the killer
>this is probably going to be dragged on for another season or two
>when it is finally revealed what happened it's probably going to feel anticlimactic due to how fucking long it took to get there

sasuga Sugar
>>
File: 1465786495479.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1465786495479.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>>92860208
>Rose is as perfect and good as everyone makes her out to be
>she started a fucking war and apparently didn't kill even one gem
>not even the gem responsible for colonizing Earth
>>
Could you make her smile? Could you protect her smile?
>>
OK, here goes a theory.

PD and RQ was there to meet each other under a truce agreement. RQ was about to convince PD in the value of life on Earth. This is how and why RQ was so close to PD without raising any alarms.
WD and YD knew about this meeting and didn't want PD switching sides. They knew that if PD switched sides, the rebellion would have the upper hand and could possibly take over HW.

So, they planned and executed an assassination and framed RQ. It's entirely possible that YD was in the palanquin with PD. And just as PD greeted RQ, YD shattered her from behind. A battle ensued and RQ fled/escaped. Then YD instructed all the court to report a different story. (note that we've never seen any gem who witnessed the event - where are they?) Thus simultaneously stopping the rebellion from winning the war and securing the loyalty of the HW gems so nobody else would consider joining the rebellion.

We all understand that Terran life is constant change/adapation - in diametric opposition to the philosophy of gem life. This is why RQ defends it, and what RQ was going to explain to PD - that adopting aspects of terran life would save the HW civilization. This is why destroying Earth is so important to YD and, I'll bet, WD too. Not so much to destroy the evidence, but Terran life itself is a threat to their govt. stability. As long as Terran life and Earth gems exists, YD and WD will feel their positions threatened. They would rather the whole Gem civilization self destruct than to lose their cushy positions at the top.

Terra delenda est.
>>
>>92861107
Uh, Eyeball Ruby witnessed the event. She talks about it multiple times.
>>
>>92861183
All witnesses say what they are told to say.
>>
File: perireactions.png (189KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
perireactions.png
189KB, 500x281px
>being sad that Rose killed Pink Diamond

this is getting boring, its like being sad about your mum killing Hitler
>>
>>92861183
Rubies are very dumb and can be easily convinced. She probably saw a recreation of the event made up by either WD or YD, which is totally acceptable under the show's writing seeing the kind of shit that's been pulled in the past.
>>
>>92861064
Anything is possible with the power of the dick.
>>
File: 1475669431478.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475669431478.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
How you people not see the obvious twist? Rose shapeshifted into Pink Diamond and Pink Diamond shapeshifted into Rose.

Steven's gem is going to turn into a diamond eventually as he is Pink Diamond's kid.
>>
>>92861228
If Hitler was on SU he'd probably get redeemed.
>>
>>92845873
She is on denial; using logic she thinks White Diamond is involved but if she confronts her then the society of gems would enter a crisis.
>>
File: 1493235834640.png (544KB, 543x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493235834640.png
544KB, 543x512px
>>92861343
That's retarded and wont happen stop this dumb headcanoon already.
>>
So like did the death of pink diamond mellow out blue diamond something. He seemed shatter crazy in the past.
>>
So how would the diamonds react if they discovered that Pink actually just killed herself?
>>
>>92861482
5 stages of grief.
1) Denial 2) Anger 3) Bargaining 4) Depression and 5) Acceptance.

She was on Anger and is now in Depression.
>>
I bet yall niggas always picked out the most creepy lookin dude in scooby doo to be the bad guy.

Problem here is Scooby Doo usually put in enough clues for you to figure it out on your own. SU doesn't seem to have the depth to do this in an interesting way. Rather than a lightbulb realization at the last moment where we get to put pieces together, we'll get some shit-tier twist everyone expected for 10 episodes.
>>
>>92861233
I mean I guess that's technically possible, but it would be incredibly retarded and nonsensical. "Rubies aren't very smart" can only take you so far.
>>
>>92861638
How about "rubies do as they're told"?
When a diamond tells a ruby to lie, most rubies will lie, and that ruby will lie like a two bit hooker in a marine barracks.

More likely, it happened in a way that makes witnesses think RQ did it. But I'll bet it was an assassination
>>
Where's pink pearl?
>>
>>92849825
Nigger, literally every time we've seen YD has established that she tries to act like she's above her emotions, but she's actually just as prone to them as anyone else if not more so. We saw this when she communicated with Peridot, we saw this when she sang to BD, and we saw this in the trial. She wouldn't pretend to be emotional about PD's death because her whole thing is trying to make everyone think she's above that kind of shit. Maybe she poofed the Zircons because most people would get pretty angry if you accused them of killing one of their loved ones. She poofed Yellow Zircon too because she's a tyrant having a temper tantrum.
>>
>>92861857
Then why do Garnet and Pearl think Rose did it? Why would Eyeball lie to them while looking through the moon base, when she has no reason to lie at that time? It would be a complete cop-out if the show made it so she was simply lying, or somehow mistook freaking YD for Rose.
>>
>>92853280

What are you talking about, we got a city skyline with a view of some form of transit system.
>>
>>92860967
This
I have a problem with this the most
in a show filled with basket cases, why the fuck wouldn't Rose have any shit, like at all.
>>
>>92864400
maybe she's just a fucking idiot used as a figurehead by other gems with other goals
>>
>>92864400
>>92860967
Bismuth and Lion are still pretty dodgy. I don't get why Rose is suddenly being considered perfect and good when we didn't even consider her that before we knew about PD getting shattered.
>>
>>92861379
Sum up Hitler's redemption arc in 5 sentences or less.
>>
>>92864530
The show/Steven doesn't bring up Bismuth as a bad thing she did at all. As far as the narrative is concerned, what she did to Bismuth isn't a big deal. Steven only ever harps on PD's shattering.

And what about Lion is dodgy?
>>
White Diamond did it or ordered Yellow to do it, Yellow Diamond is/feels complicit, hence why unlike Blue she wants to forget about it entirely so she can repress the guilt permanently.
>>
Pearl is already skating by on thin ice. Her killing PD and Rose taking the blame for it all, would make Pearl look like an ungrateful bitch, considering all the shit she's done afterwards.
>>
>>92864757
>The show/Steven doesn't bring up Bismuth as a bad thing she did at all.
I disagree, it and the fact that she didn't tell anybody what the fuck happened and just let them believe Bismuth was dead was viewed in the episode itself as a pretty terrible thing. Steven was pretty angry about it in Storm in the Room and it was a factor in his trip to PTSD wonderland in Mindful Education, although that's probably just more to do with the fact he had to fight her.

>What about Lion is dodgy?
The fact that she kept him hidden, just like Bismuth. Lion introduced the idea that Rose also had secrets, which even Pearl didn't know.
>>
Yellow almost certainly knows something and is trying to cover it up but I think it's faulty reasoning to assume that can only mean she must be the culprit, especially since Sugar's gone on record that none of the characters are strictly evil. I think she knows that the truth would just hurt BD more so she's trying to shield her from it. We still don't know what WD's involvement was if any, there's also the possibility that it was suicide or that BD caused it inadvertently and YD wants to stop her from realizing that at any cost.
>>92851610
A surprise with no foreshadowing purely for the sake of cheap shock value would be the worst way to answer a mystery so no.
>>
>>92864840

This is pretty much what I was thinking too
>>
File: 1351098877099.gif (949KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1351098877099.gif
949KB, 301x300px
>>92845873
I agree, i don't think she did it and any implications she did is just the latest red-herring.

Her personality is just incredibly rash and vengeful which is making her look more guilty than she likely is.

I think it's clear to everyone the true culprit was Pearl.
It will be revealed that Pearl fell in love with Rose before she rebelled and only fell deeper in love with her after Rose became a rebel; Rose used Pearl as a spy, and at some point she would have become privvy to a flawless plan to end Rose's rebellion and shatter her (perhaps she was even captured and brought before Pink Diamond).
Pearl, acting out of fear and anger shattered Pink Diamond herself to protect Rose; something that goes against Rose's creed (her sword is incapable of shattering/her imprisoning of Bismuth) - Rose took the blame for the assassination, but never fully forgave Pearl, and never reciprocated her love in the same way Pearl felt it.

Pearl carries far more than just the sorrow of unrequented love on her shoulders as has been heavily implied previously, her true misery lies in what she did and how it forever doomed any chance for a life with Rose.

Ruby, Sapphire and Amethyst have no knowledge of this, they arrived long after Pink was dead and Pearl had pledged her service fully to Rose

I'm right, you know it.
>>
File: White is not a fusion..jpg (5KB, 207x193px) Image search: [Google]
White is not a fusion..jpg
5KB, 207x193px
Friendly reminder that White is not a fusion of Pink+Yellow+Blue.
>>
>Eyeball said she saw it happen
>Past Ruby episode establish that they fall for shapeshifting easily
It was someone shapeshifted to look like Rose
>>
>>92864400
If Rose started the rebellion with a benign "just drive the Homeworld gems away" goal so anybody who wanted to live on a back-ass planet on their own terms... well look what happened: A rebellion where former comrades fought friends, superiors or underlings, shit still escalated to where she had to put down one of her closest allies, Homeworld directly involves itself, and ultimately the Diamond who created her is *dead*. Which in turn leads to a massive war that culminates in Homeworld just up and nuking everything from orbit, leaving Rose and two (later three) of her friends left alive to pick up the literal pieces of all her allies and enemies....

...There's your imperfection. There's the weight of guilt and the faults that even Rose Quartz has to carry and lived with for centuries before she met Greg. She was a leader and savior, but she was no messiah. She had to make tough decisions and people still got killed or mutated irrevocably and she stuck by trying to mend what she could.
>>
>>92865997

If someone shapeshiftes they're still the color of their gem. Does this mean it had to be a pink gem?
>>
>>92865880

Peridot did call her fancy meaning she probably worked high up there
>>
File: 1471924581931.png (123KB, 504x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471924581931.png
123KB, 504x416px
>>92845873
>Her expressions and ticks in her song and this recent episode clearly show that she loved Pink and misses her greatly, just keeps it all bottled up because she's too much of a macho man to cry about shit.

Sometimes people feel bad for having committed murder, and might even regret it because, while it might have seemed like a good idea at the time, the mounting guilt, especially after seeing how it affects your loved ones, begins to eat away at you.
>>
>>92865880
Then why did Eyeball say she saw Rose shatter her?
>>
>>92866907

Maybe Pearl shapesifted into Rose? We've never seen Pearl shapesift before so maybe theres a reason why
>>
>>92866714
I used to think Pearl was Pink's personal pearl, but she isn't pink at all.
She's white; clear.

I think Pearl was originally White's
>>
>>92865366
Rose having secrets really isn't that big of a deal. Everyone has secrets, that's not a bad thing. The fact that Steven does almost the same thing Rose does with Bismuth - just bubble her indefinitely - and never even brings Bismuth up when he finds out Rose did shatter someone points to the narrative not caring about her that much. Once again, the only thing Steven really seems to care about is shattering PD. The show walking back on that after it's been so important the last season is really stupid.
>>
>>92867024

Something like that. Maybe not a diamonds pearl but commanders?
>>
>>92867024
She had a pink diamond on her spacesuit, that doesn't prove she was Pink's personal pearl but she wasn't White's at least.
>>
File: light.png (11KB, 216x256px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
11KB, 216x256px
>>92865946

There's a difference between pigment color and light color. You would want to use the light color theory for gems since they've literally said they have bodies made out of light, not the pigment color theory you posted.
>>
>>92864840
This feels like the most likely option. Yellow is kind of a bitch, but I don't see her as the scheming mastermind type, and she does care about Blue's feelings.
>>
>>92858911
Whoa. This sounds like a plausible. Screen cap this shit!
>>
>>92867107
>Everyone has secrets, that's not a bad thing.
She's the rebellion leader, her secrets are not going to be smalltime things. The implication is that if she's keeping this hidden (from Pearl, her inner circle), what else is she hiding? Do you think the Crystal Gems know about PD's ship, for instance?

>The fact that Steven does almost the same thing Rose does with Bismuth - just bubble her indefinitely
The fuck did you want him to do? She had to be bubbled because she's a liability, difference being that Steven then went and mentioned this rather than leaving his comrades to believe she'd died.

>and never even brings Bismuth up when he finds out Rose did shatter someone
I don't really see why he would bring her up? Again, he's already been shown to dislike what happened in SitR/ME, but I don't understand why he'd need to bring her up in relation to PD being shattered - both a far bigger crime and against her creed of no killing, which is why it's the thing he mostly focuses on. Bismuth is still alive.
>>
>>92867460
That's interesting.
What if white diamond was a fusion of pink, blue and yellow diamonds?
>>
>>92867460
this doesn't work because she's Blue Diamond, not Cyan Diamond
>>
>>92868441
There is absolutely no reason to keep Bismuth bubbled. She knows for sure that Steven isn't Rose. she wouldn't attack him again. Just unbubble her and let her live in the forge, it's pretty messed up to just leave her IMO.

And Bismuth is relevant to the PD situation because it makes Rose even more hypocritical. Bismuth was bubbled because Rose thought shattering was always wrong, yet Rose apparently shattered a gem - it's bizarre that Steven doesn't even think about this, considering Back to the Moon happens only 2 episodes after Bismuth. It makes was Rose did to Bismuth even worse but the show doesn't bring attention to it for some reason.
>>
>>92869048
*what Rose did
>>
>>92869048
>she wouldn't attack him again
steven did it so she wouldn't kill anyone else

maybe rose is a hypocrite. or saw how bismuth was taking it too far, maybe even enjoying it.
pretty sure he'll unbubble her once the threat is over
>>
>>92866907
Could have just been a hologram or something. Rubies are pretty stupid.
>>
>>92869151
Why in the world would Bismuth kill anyone? She wanted to shatter upper crust gems, there aren't exactly any of those on Earth - no Lapis doesn't count, Bismuth only poofed her on the battlefield so there's no reason to think she would try to kill her. You can argue she wanted to take it too far but she's not bloodthirsty.
>>
The real wild card that everyone is ignoring is Rose Quartz. Quartz are soldiers but Rose's abilities are way beyond what a common soldier. I feel like Rose is Pink Diamond somehow or at least obtained Pink Diamond's powers somehow.
>>
>>92869514
The Rose Quartz being earth only gems makes Rose's asspull abilities even more bullshit. If she was made on an alien planet it would have made more sense.
>>
>>92869048
>There's absolutely no reason to keep [radical criminal] bubbled
Nigga, do you expect her to just lay low? She was bubbled because she was a fucking murderous liability, not because Steven was afraid she'd try and kill him again - not that there's any proof she wouldn't, frankly, and even then she'd probably hop on the next warp pad back to Homeworld and jeopardise everything.

>it's bizarre that Steven doesn't even think about this
What am I missing here? Rose shattering PD is something EVERYBODY is questioning, considering her entire game is not doing that.
>>
>>92845873
My theory is it was Whitey.
And Rose was either patsy or witness. Especially if Pink was going to surrender or even defect
Rose being the bleeding heart she was wouldn't let a Gem Civil War go down. The Crystal Gems were already resisting and didn't actually kill. Homeworld on Homeworld would be fucking ugly and White Diamond would probably roll a rape train on Earth once she got the chance.
>>92866907
Maybe Eyeball is an idiot who thinks she saw that.
>Eyeball sees Rose
>Infers a struggle
>Then sees a shattered Diamond
>>
Rose makes soldier gems obsolete since she can make armies of plant soldiers.

ONE FUCKING ROSE QUARTZ GEM CAN DO THAT.

Lets not begin with her indestructable shield, her ability to survive any fall, create organic zombies with interdimensional travel. Oh and she can heal both organic and inorganic matter.

Rose Quartz are fucking monsters of gems honestly.
>>
>>92864594
The Jews actually did deserve it.
>>
>>92867289
>but she wasn't White's at least.
That doesn't prove anything
>>
>>92850442
...fuck.

A part, and apart mean the opposite thing. I've always known what they've meant, but I never realized they were one space away from being the same thing.
>>
>>92864594
He was not the true evil. He only wanted to deport them.
>>
File: 1494637929929.png (355KB, 396x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494637929929.png
355KB, 396x425px
>Not knowing it was Pink Diamond who killed herself
>Rose was too much of a uguu pussy bitch to do it
>Eyeball showed up as Rose looked in awe at a Sedoku'd PD
>it was all a misunderstanding that Homeworld bozos still dont understand
>>
Pink swapped bodies with Rose and killed Rose in Pink's body. Screenshot this
>>
>>92870152
Include me in the screenshot too!
>>
>>92869629
Bismuth was not a bloodthirsty idiot, I don't understand why everyone is acting like she wanted to go around murdering everything.

I'm not sure how many more times I need to say I don't get why the show never connected Rose shattering PD specifically with her bubbling Bismuth, and the hypocrisy of that.
>>
>>92870476
>Don't tell me what a Crystal Gem would do. Nobody's more "Crystal Gem" than I am. If you won't take it, I'll just use it myself.
Because Bismuth still lives in the war, nigga. To everybody else the war ended 5,000 years ago - to her, it was yesterday. She would just keep trying to get back in the fight, and a lot of what she said proved that.

>I'm not sure how many more times I need to say I don't get why the show never connected Rose shattering PD specifically with her bubbling Bismuth, and the hypocrisy of that.
Because it gets swallowed up in the greater hypocrisy of the whole thing, nobody's gonna take the time out to say "Oh hey, this is the exact thing Bismuth was after!" when they're puzzling over her going back on her entire creed. But yes, it is pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>92870476
They did.
That's Steven's whole beef.
>>92869682
Rose most likely discovered that on her own though.
So the rest were probably basically Jasper tier.
>>
>>92869567
Its not bullshit if Rose Quartz is actually Pink Diamond.
>>
>>92869455
the diamonds count as gems too
steven doesn't want ANY killing
>>
>>92869931
looks like mandy's wearing the same shit as that Loud House sister
>>
File: 1494115245748.png (650KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494115245748.png
650KB, 1280x720px
>>92845873
She gets angry and defensive because she already suspected that White Diamond had something to do with it all along, but she refuses to accept the truth.
>>
File: 1491962202820.png (14KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
1491962202820.png
14KB, 183x232px
>>92869765
>>
>>92864594
Hitler gets really mad at the Jews.
He's about to do something really bad to the Jews.
Then Steven starts crying.
Then Hitler sees Steven crying.
Then Hitler starts crying.
Then Steven sees Hitler crying.
Then Steven cries harder.
Then Hitler sees Steven crying harder.
Then they both cry together.
Then next episode Hitler has an episode about doing some normalfag shit and it's really awkward because he's Hitler but that's part of being Human.
>>
>>92864594
Hitler learns about Homeworld.
Decides to gas the jewels.
Is heiled as the world's defender.
>>
>>92872673
The Cluster isn't just an excuse to destroy Earth, it's actually a Gem weapon designed to be used against White Diamond. It destroying Earth is simply an intentional side-effect.
>>
File: 1383266963215.jpg (149KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1383266963215.jpg
149KB, 1600x1200px
>>92872975
>5 sentences or less
You had one job.

>Then next episode Hitler has an episode about doing some normalfag shit and it's really awkward because he's Hitler but that's part of being Human.
But I'll let you the fuck off.
>>
>>92845950
most likely

she did seem a bit too eager to get the trial over with
>>
File: 1369542148764s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1369542148764s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>92846392
no problem, ill just get cancer and force you to show me the episodes

checkmate sucrose
>>
>>92869824
I mean, if you're going to speculate based on colors then you also have to reconcile the pink hair and pink diamond so you might as well discard the colors as evidence regardless.
>>
File: 364.png (601KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
601KB, 600x874px
>>92860208
>>92860967
I'd like to think that she's still heavily involved with Pink Diamond's death in some form. Even if one of the other Diamonds was involved.

Feels like Steven coming to terms with his mother's mistakes would be kind of a cop-out if she didn't actually make any beyond lying about Bismuth.
>>
File: 1381991513560.jpg (356KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381991513560.jpg
356KB, 1280x720px
>>92849637
here the thing, Zircon only implied a Diamond was behind PD's death, or atleast enabled it

that doesnt mean either blue or yellow did it, white couldve done it
>>
>>92849813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GComvtenvvk
>>
File: kanye-west-smile-frown.gif (657KB, 557x312px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-smile-frown.gif
657KB, 557x312px
>>92874320
>That 911 joke
>Then they explain it
>>
>>92867289
My theory is that Pearl was WD's Pearl.

WD being the oldest, first, strongest or w/e runs HW. As the other diamonds left to expand their power WD gives them Pearl as she would be a good advisor as to what WD would do or how she would handle things. (Like how Yeal handles stuff for YD)

Each time she would be given to a different diamond she would take on their colors ... ending with being given to PD.

Would explain why her colors are White/ Blue/ Yellow/ Pink and why her hair and gem seem to mimic WD's.

As for the OP, I think it was hinting at her having known what really happened or having had and idle but it's used as a misdirect. YD didn't have anything to do with PD's death IMO, I think she may be thinking or have thought that PD did this to herself.

But I'm a pusher of "PD body jumped into RQs and was playing both sides of the war to escape her family duties pushed upon her and all gems from birth well also not directly confronting her older sisters". So IMO all this RQ shattered PD stuff is all leading up to our RQ being revealed to have been PD the whole time
>>
Still hard to believe they were able to redeem Lars in one episode. I totally despised this fucker before that...
>>
>>92875202
Right? I take back all the shit I said Lars, you're alright.
>>
File: 1471557496910.png (393KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
1471557496910.png
393KB, 1000x846px
Why is noone posting best diamond in a thread about her? I need more pics! I don't know why, but I'd call her my diamond, I'd mine resources for homeworld if she asked me to, I'd go to a zoo if she wanted, I would serve in a homeworld colonial regiment if there were such a thing, just to see her smile on parade.
>>
>>92845873
These are good points. Some out there are suggesting that the one really behind it was White Diamond.
>>
>>92875040
It seems like in Era 1 every diamond had one pearl. Why a pearl would ever leave her master's side is unthinkable.

But I am on board with the Pink Diamond is daywalking as Rose Quartz theory. We don't even know for sure if Pink Diamond is shattered.
>>
File: What a mystery.png (56KB, 164x255px) Image search: [Google]
What a mystery.png
56KB, 164x255px
>>92845873
Supposedly she uses a sword.
>>
File: 1471556818888.png (468KB, 1280x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1471556818888.png
468KB, 1280x1033px
>>92876346
Best diamond pics? Anyone?
>>
>>92845873
This so much. Different people grieve differently; it's not uncommon for someone to throw themselves into work and try to purge everything from their life that reminded them of someone they lost, just to try to make the hurt go away (not that it ever really works). In YD's case, obliterating the entire planet Earth and shattering all the leftover Rose Quartzes.

>>92877306
>people STILL trying to push some flavor of "Rose is Pink Diamond" theory
I pity you all.
>>
>>92876346
>>92878497

No one knows what she looks like anon
>>
>>92874112
Pearl has every color. Maybe WD has every color also?
>>
>>92878737
Inference would be appreciated.
>>
>>92860208
Go back to /mbg/ nerd
>>
File: 1482209828985.jpg (94KB, 425x471px) Image search: [Google]
1482209828985.jpg
94KB, 425x471px
>>92874249
pearl's fucking color scheme triggers my autism to no end
>>
>>92870152
This is what I think happened.
It explains why Pink had a giant pillow in her room. Why would a gem, let alone a diamond, need to sleep?
>>
>>92880761
you can have pillows for more than just sleep, senpai
also they're pretty small for a diamond-decour maybe
>>
>>92880761
Looks more like one of those that people sit on.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.