[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how has the Secret Empire books been so far? Is it more Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hUaQnVY.jpg (482KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
hUaQnVY.jpg
482KB, 1280x1968px
So how has the Secret Empire books been so far?
Is it more Marvel garbo with shit writing?
Or have they actually made something good for a change?
>>
its the best event Marvel has put out in a while... but still nothing to write home about yet.
>>
It sells like shit at my shop.
>>
>>92844419

Your shop sells shit? What, like organic unprocessed fertilizer?
>>
>>92847086
Exactly, I trick newfags into buying paper not worth wiping my ass with.
>>
The leadup was actually good. Fucking Kraven the hunter in a party hat good. Captain Falcon was uneven once it went full Black Lives matter.

The actual even has been generic as fuck with the blandest fascists ever since Steve took over.
>>
File: punisherpolarbear.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
punisherpolarbear.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>92844358
has punisher gotten any attention in it yet?
>>
It's pretty good. The biggest problem is that, as an idea, it was packaged wrong. After that "Death of Captain America" thing, and after that" Here's some younger versions of the original x-men, oh, and they're staying", AND the whole "let's collapse the multiverse just 'cause" this "Cap has always been a Hydra" just doesn't fly. Even for casual readers, it's taking the character and making the story ass-backwards. It should have been a What If series. It should have been an Earth-something or other number series. Instead they try to make Cap the opposite of what he's always been. They don't even present it as a "Biff to the Future" story. They just plop it into the comics, act like this is the way things are now and from now on, and expect it to work. That's what everyone's going Nope! over. Granted it's a good story. I love all the half-controlled reactions Cap has been doing. That is a man with a broken heart. But if ANYONE can agree on a GOOD thing to happen from it is that Cap got another interview with "Do you know what Twitter is?" Sally Floyd and won.
>>
File: 1496197695100.jpg (510KB, 1242x2054px) Image search: [Google]
1496197695100.jpg
510KB, 1242x2054px
>>92848289
>>
>>92844358

It's a poor man's Dark Reign that tries too hard.
>>
The event sucks because it goes from zero to sixty too quicky. Hydra taking over and immdately being the status quo in schools and shit so fast just makes ithe whole thing feel rushed
>>
>>92849299

Agreed. Most will say it was because of Faust but it went over way too easily. This makes Purple Man look like a cheap magician doing the "got your nose" trick.
>>
File: 1444464898266.jpg (24KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1444464898266.jpg
24KB, 267x274px
>>92848743
>>
File: 1429594132507.png (710KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1429594132507.png
710KB, 576x864px
>>92848743
Another shocking twist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.