[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend at school that's into an odd type of comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

I have a friend at school that's into an odd type of comic genre.

They (Not sure what they go by) like comics with more... diverse tones.

Pic related.

I want to get into a relationship with them (Their sex is female) but the only way to get to their heart is to show them that I'm "Diverse."

Can anyone give me some diverse superheroes to kinda flaunt?
>>
moon girl and devilsaur is a good one for diversity points
>>
Just tell her to read Hellblazer.
>>
Show them Saga
>>
File: Kat and Doug1.jpg (190KB, 879x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kat and Doug1.jpg
190KB, 879x810px
>>92842056
Make the move now or this will never be you.
>>
>>92842056
tell her you read Moon Over June
>>
>>92842056
It won't end well for you man.
>>
You sound absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (98KB, 480x738px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
98KB, 480x738px
>>92842056
Any Marvel Comic, including Deadpool.

Thor - is now a feminist woman

Captain America - is now black

Spiderman - is now mix-raced

iron man - is now a 14 year old black girl

Hulk - is now asian (and able to speak full english when transformed)

Black Panther - supports black lives matter

If you want to get into her pants, show her any marvel comic!
>>
>>92842199
lol
>>92842056
specify "odd type of comic genre" and "diverse tones"
>>
File: 1467797159603.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467797159603.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Green Lanterns should do the trick.
>>
File: comblr.webm (255KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
comblr.webm
255KB, 375x304px
/co/mblr is real
>>
Shade the changing girl... had a female protagonist.
it was good tho[/spoiller]
>>
>>92842056
What the fuck are you talking about?

"Diverse" can mean all sorts of things. If she's looking at just something more than superhero comics, then you have the whole world open to you. Go read a few and come back with the ones you like. If she means "diverse" as in not Marvel/DC (and not just a knockoff) then read a couple of those comics based on fairy tale worlds, some of the stranger ideas, and see what you think.

If she means "diverse" as in really shitty writing replacing a male superhero with a female superhero, then go back and look at the good female superheroes (who didn't need to take their name from an existing male one) and pick out the good ones. She-Hulk tended to stand out, as a lawyer and someone who generally took charge. You can probably find some that don't involve skintight bodysuits as well.
>>
>>92842353
>guy trying to trick tranny into banging him
>/co/mblr
>>
>>92842056
I'm saying this as a grill, don't even bother with her if she's obsessed about diversity. She'll be insufferable.
>>
This >>92842115 but have her read Swamp Thing first since its better and Swampy is more likable
>>
>>92842361
I think the creative team is all women too so she'd probably like that
>>
tell her you love conan and red sonja. nothing gets a girl wetter than cleaving a mans skull asunder
>>
>>92842364

I really don't want to go into it, but i'll leave the assumption at the statement that

This gal has a tumblr account.

>>92842412
I don't know if she's "trans" or not. She keeps insisting that she's not a girl, not a guy, not whatever, but my heart skips a beat when I look at her. i'm hoping I can make it work.
>>
what are you, 15? fuck off.
>>
>>92842593

23, actually.
>>
>>92842524
You know what would work better? Showing a GENUINE interest in her hobbies and asking her for recommendations instead of trying to make it seem like you are, which she'll be able to see through easily.
>>
File: 29f1d6_5863977.jpg (149KB, 1184x509px) Image search: [Google]
29f1d6_5863977.jpg
149KB, 1184x509px
>>92842269
What this guy said.

Marvel Comics have pandered to minorities for the past 20 years. In fact, it's so bad, most of /co/ admits it's a lost cause.

Show up at your work place/school with a STACK of the new thor comics, new iron man, and Black Panther.

Bonus points if you bring the Black Lives Matter comic.
>>
>>92842524
>She keeps insisting that she's not a girl, not a guy, not whatever
Dude, you have more problems than convincing her that you like shitty comics. She won't be dateable until she figures herself well enough to screw her head back on.

Although, hey, if you want to dip your head into crazy, you can still look at picking up more sane angles in that situation. Rick Riordan's Magnus Chase books are fairly good (there's two in that series so far) and the second one features a girl who can magically gender-swap to her whims. Sounds like it's up your alley. I'm sure there are comics which treat such aspects rationally as well, moreso than just the TWhore run, although I'm not familiar with them. Probably some X-Men comics, I recall the ones around Dust being pretty good.
>>
>>92842056
>>92842524

You sound like an absolute tosser. You should probably work on that first if you want to make it to their bed.
>>
File: Dr._C._P._Joshi.jpg (24KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._C._P._Joshi.jpg
24KB, 342x480px
>>92842056
OP, if she hasn't shown interest in you beforehand then she's not going to be interested when you start liking things she likes. In other words, it's not going to happen unless you get fit or other girls start showing interest you.
>>
>>92842056
I'm going to give you the advice that someone should have by this point: don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>92842056
You're so pathetic you should really just give up on any happiness.

Fix your heart and read Love & Rockets.
>>
>>92842056
Your friend's a bitch?
>>
>>92842836
>"their"
Don't you mean "it's"?
>>
>>92842056
nigga u aint gonna tap that shit.
lemme be real wit ya.
you wouldnt wanna tap that shit anyways
>>
>>92842056
You shouldn't have to fake interests in order to get someone to date you. Even if they do date you it won't last because the truth inevitably shines through.
>>
>>92842524
>insisting that she's not a girl, not a guy, not whatever
I knew three women like that. Keep at her and by the time she has a child (which I'm sure she'll say she never wants one; they all do) she'll have her motherly instinct kick in and laugh about her silly whinning over nothing.
This happened to 2/3, the other became a lesbian and just got out of a manipulative relationship and gets a panic attack any time someone tries to tell her her real name was beautiful.
>>
>pic related

She wants to fuck dogs? I don't know any comics like that.
>>
>>92842524
>She keeps insisting that she's not a girl, not a guy, not whatever
HOL UP
Did she tell you that specifically after you tried asking her out?
>>
>>92842056
>but the only way to get to their heart is to show them that I'm "Diverse."

As another femanon if this is what it takes to win her over, she ain't worth it or your time.
>>
>>92843344

she says it to our college teachers.

Her pronouns are:

They
Their
Them

etc.
>>
File: olir.00[1].jpg (192KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
olir.00[1].jpg
192KB, 800x800px
>every single one of OP's posts this thread
Jesus fucking christ. You deserve all the grief this shit snowflake gives you.

>>92843315
Read pic related.
>>
>>92843434
First off, preferred pronouns are bullshit since it's something that can only be used when talking about that person to other people.
Second, you really, REALLY don't want to fuck a girl that's intentionally doing and saying shit for drama and/or attention.
>>
>>92843832
This OP. People who care enough that they correct peoples' use of pronouns are cringe levels of insane. Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>92843434
My close college friend also went to highschool with me but was a year behind.
I swear if I wasn't there to introduce her to my friends as my female friend, shoot down that one dyke that tried to correct me, and introduce her to the fairy kei style, she would not be married to a friend of my husband over their mutual interests.
So I have sympathy for your plight.
But I also know many women like this(it was art college) and they require heavy work because I swear they are insane half the time.
So just remember that normal relationship advice applies here and if you enter a relationship both of you should change each other for the better and have a strong mutual trust.
Also every woman I've met has been a prudent virgin/technical lesbian virgin but on either side get sex out of your mind for the next extended period of time. Start with watching ecchi anime together or steamy movies. Work your way up from there.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.