[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite batman villian and who's your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Who's your favorite batman villian and who's your favorite batman hero (other than batman)?

My favorite batman villian is darkside because he's as strong as superman but he's evil and he respects batman for dodging his lazer vision and acting evil sometimes. also he likes comfy chairs

my favorite batman hero is wonder woman because she's a violent no nonsense warrior woman like red sonja
>>
>>92838002
Are you okay OP?
>>
>>92838002
You know that trying to trigger people larping a casual doesn't work when you name red Sonja?

Using Johns Darkseid is a way better form of Bait.
>>
superman is my favorite batman hero but shazam is my second favorite because he's like superman but he a kid so I can relate to him.

blackfire is my favorite batman villain because she makes my ochinchin do weird things
>>
>>92838002
>also he likes comfy chairs
Well, finally a reason to post this picture
>>
>>92838002
Poison Ivy
>>
>>92838002
>what is autism?
>>
File: darkclaw.jpg (195KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
darkclaw.jpg
195KB, 700x700px
>>92838002
my favorite Batman villain is Superman, because he has all the powers and is like super stupid or something but Batman always kick his ass

my favorite Batman hero is Wolverine because he is unstoppable and a bad ass. I like when Batman and Wolverine make the fusion technique.
>>
I like the punisher because he's super epic
>>
My favortite Superman character is Goku because he has all of Superman's power plus he can fight kung fu.
>>
>>92838002
It's sadly kind of true lately. DC has become "Batman & Co".
>>
>>92838628
he sells as much as all the other titles put together
>>
>>92838002
>My favorite batman villian is darkside because he's as strong as superman but he's evil and he respects batman for dodging his lazer vision
I'm so fucking butthurt whenever I see this and I see it a fucking lot. Fuck you Timm you just couldn't resist one last Batwank could you?
>>
>>92838697
For some reason
>>
>>92838697
So? That's partially because of the huge marketing push. I'm hoping we see more DC heroes now that the "Batman and only Batman" ages are over.

Besides, modern Batman is fucking lame. He has the exact deus ex machina issue that 60's Batman had but without the fun or charm.
>>
>>92838736
you know the reason, kids (teenagers and adult with teen mentality) love Batman.
>>
>>92838752

Dude, ever since Rebirth started Batman has been nothing but wrong about things, hated by friends or beaten up by random thugs.

You guys have some real fucking complex with Batman.
>>
>>92838002

>my favorite batman hero is wonder woman because she's a violent no nonsense warrior woman like red sonja

Batman fans hate that, though, because whenever she's like that she's rubbing her pootang on Superman, not Batman.
>>
>>92838736
he has broad appeal as a cartoony 60s hero and as a brooding pulp noire detective. blame alan moore, paul dini, and frank miller for writing him competently
>>
File: green-lantern-sad.jpg (20KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
green-lantern-sad.jpg
20KB, 262x300px
>>92838002
Triggered Bathaters are the worst. /co/ is great because there's practically no casual batfags but damn are the Bathaters here in full force.
>>
>>92838883
>You guys have some real fucking complex with Batman.

/co/ is contrarian by nature. Batman is the most popular cape, therefore posters here must pose hating him the most to show how smart and different they are.
>>
>>92838002
Shitposting aside, there's only one answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk
>>
>>92839124
20 threads every day...

That's how insane they are, truly obsessed
>>
>>92839124
too be fair dc will shoehorn batman into anything and everything just to sell. justice league darks a good example of that. I think the only line he had that whole movie was "hmmph" and there was hardly a scene without him
>>
>>92838002
My favorite Batman villain is Lex Luthor because he's really just like Batman but evil. Like if Bruce Wayne didn't wanna be a good guy? They're really perfect for each other as archenemies.

My favorite Batman hero is Jason Todd because he represents Batman's dark past, like the stuff we never get to see, his mistakes and shit. Red Hood is a good foil to Batman, like Luthor is, because he's like Batman but he isn't afraid to do what has to be done. He's like the Joker too so it's poetry.
>>
>>92840065
God shut up already, batman was fine in that movie, was a support character there for exposition, he played that role and didn't stole the spotlight of anyone, and at the same time his name is the reason normies will get exposure to swamp thing, you should be thankful
>>
File: Batman - One Punch.jpg (1MB, 1280x1892px) Image search: [Google]
Batman - One Punch.jpg
1MB, 1280x1892px
>>92839124

To be fair the Bathaters cull the casual Batfags, but yeah there are a few too many haters of the greatest Superhero of all time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.