[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love these girls and I also heard that the show is good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I love these girls and I also heard that the show is good.

Should I binge watch the show from the beginning?

Is it good and funny?
>>
>>92833183
So do I.
>>
>>92833183
It's the best cartoon on other than Steven Universe or Gumball at this point. Give it a shot. The humor is dry but so clever. There's even references to the shitty franchise it's apart of, it's shitty fanbase, and some lore.
>>
>>92833183
It's a decent series to check out if you've got nothing better to do.
>>
>>92833183

The first half of season 1 is terrible, but once they find their footing and get into the self-referential comedy, it really picks up.

You can skip a lot of the earliest episodes; there's no continuity.
>>
It's good, especially if you have good taste and like Amy & Sticks. Good humor, fun character interactions, nice references & jokes about the series, etc.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-06-23h23m55s51.jpg (846KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-06-23h23m55s51.jpg
846KB, 1920x1080px
Always listen to your dick.
>>
It's suprisingly clever, especially later on. They somehow made a show about Sonic good.
>>
They've already run out of ideas of what to do with Sticks, so she's basically been reduced to randumb levels.
>>
>>92833183
>>92833241
>>92833244
>>92833257
>>92833321
>>92833344
>>92833564
>>92833657
>>92833807

Does anyone here know a website where I can breeze through all of season 1 and all of season 2 so far?
>>
>>92833183
It starts off pretty charming and good, but as it goes on it gets more self-aware, more dry, yet more funny and clever around midway season one, then really hits it stride in Season 2.

Basically it Sonic as a Slice of Life.
>>
>>92833865
kimcartoon has a lot of the episodes, but you'll have to do some searching for the more recen S2 episodes.

>>92833807
Mate, Sticks has always been a bit of a random character.
>>
>>92833932
Yeah, but she used to be a main character, now she's just sort of "there", and sometimes not even.
>>
File: Sticks couch.webm (105KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
Sticks couch.webm
105KB, 650x362px
>>
I like the show but it's not the kind of show you'd want to binge watch. I recommend taking it in small doses like a 2-3 episodes a day
>>
File: puppy eyes.png (353KB, 443x459px) Image search: [Google]
puppy eyes.png
353KB, 443x459px
>>92833183
Good taste. And yes, the show is good. It's not centered on action and adventure like some other Sonic shows, but it's actually really funny and self aware.
>>
New episodes start again on June 3.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.