[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that spiderman on Snapchat is confirmed, do you think they'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: snapchat.png (317KB, 550x395px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
317KB, 550x395px
Now that spiderman on Snapchat is confirmed, do you think they'll work in that EDM angle?

>#NBD
>>
File: CDTzg90UkAEG_8h.jpg_large.jpg (56KB, 1000x395px) Image search: [Google]
CDTzg90UkAEG_8h.jpg_large.jpg
56KB, 1000x395px
For those that might not remember
>>
File: 1495879074262.jpg (16KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495879074262.jpg
16KB, 480x300px
>>92828910
>beta nerds using Snapchat
Why do movies keep doing this? What ever happened to lonely autistic Peter? Is this gonna be Garfield 2.0?
>>
>spiderman of burnside
>>
>>92828910
Do you think he posts butt pics on his snapchat?
>>
>>92828910
they akready did the edm shit u dolt
>>92829478
i hope
>>
>>92829314
Betas donuse snap chats where do you think all thoae cringe videos come from
>>
>>92828910
Spider-Man wouldn't listen to your traditional EDM
He would listen to vapowave and math rock
>>
>>92828910
>>92829314
I actually really liked the Spidey snapchat idea. It's something he'd do, even if all the other shit (like the EDM) were beyond stupid.
But then they made him do it without his mask in the video, and that's so fucking dumb.
>>
>>92828975
>snapchat just launched a "story" functionality
Yea, in like 2012, what the fuck was this person smoking? Snap stories have been around for ages.
>>
>>92829314
>lonely, autistic peter
How the fuck old are you?

Reminder that 4chan hivemind only hates Garfield because he reminds them of a Spider-Man you could never be & it ruins all of your self inserts
>>
>People shat on Garfield's Spidey for being too cool when all he did was ride a fucking skateboard.

>People are suddenly okay with MCU Spidey snapshatting with his mask off because he came back home to the MCU.
>>
>>92830928

th email is dated 2013 retard
>>
>>92828910
How do you know it's Snapchat?
>>
>>92831174
because snapchatting is lame. which is what peter is. a lame-o
>>
>>92828975
>A rising trend in Millennials are the really extreme forms of experimental exercises
No, it isn't. And how the fuck does he know what they post on social media after performing something like this? That seems like an awfully slim population. Also, why does he call veganism an exercise?

>EDM is defining music for Millennials
No, it isn't. Shitty top 40 music and trap music is the 'defining music' for millennials. Dubstep had a resurgence a few years ago, I guess, but it's not like teens were listening to that more than their typical radio schlock.

>His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it
What the fuck is he proposing? That the soundtrack to Spider-Man be a dubstep song? What does that have to do with his 'beautiful movements' and what the fuck does that even mean?

>Getting invited into Spidey's Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool
Why would Spider-Man give out his Snapchat information? Seems like a great way to lead someone to your secret identity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.