[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are their eyes so big? >Swifty the Arctic fox works in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493575066287.jpg (2MB, 3676x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1493575066287.jpg
2MB, 3676x5312px
Why are their eyes so big?

>Swifty the Arctic fox works in the mail room of the Arctic Blast Delivery Service but dreams of one day becoming a Top Dog (the Arctic's star husky couriers). To prove himself worthy of the Top Dog role, Swifty secretly commandeers one of the sleds and delivers a mysterious package to a mysterious location. He stumbles upon a secret fortress where he comes face to face with Otto von Walrus, a blubbery evil genius who walks around on mechanical legs and commands a loyal army of oddly polite puffin henchmen. Swifty soon discovers Otto von Walrus' plan to melt the polar ice caps and flood the world in order to reign as supreme leader. Now, Swifty has to enlist the help of his friends: PB, an introverted polar bear, Lemmy, a scatterbrained albatross, Bertha and Leopold, two conspiracy theorist otters and Jade, a tough as nails mechanic. This ragtag group of Arctic misfits has to band together to stop Otto von Walrus' sinister plans and save the day.
>>
>from the director of Spark.

into the bargain bin it goes.
>>
>Norm of the North 2: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>92824924
>talking animals
>mecha walrus
>conspiracy theorist characters
Who the hell is this movie aimed at?
>>
>>92824924
I mean... at least the dog and fox are cute?
>>
File: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (8KB, 320x180px)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>92824924
I want to fuck Jade
>>
>>92826934
At least visually, it looks a whole lot better...
>>
>>92827245
I think both are foxes...
>>
>>92827519
Right you are. I figured he'd be a dog because of the whole "Big Dog" thing, but I guess they wanted to shoehorn in a species discrimination plotpoint.
>>
>those dead, soulless eyes
Shit like this used to terrify me as a child, and that shit was animated. I can only imagine how the CGI is scaring kids these days.
>>
>>92827170
watch Rimba Racer, that how is even more confusing with its target audience.
>>
>>92826902
Is it even in the bargain bin yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.