[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will she be punished for what she did? Why didn't she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: jail her.jpg (654KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
jail her.jpg
654KB, 1400x700px
When will she be punished for what she did? Why didn't she sided with Scott when he passed through a similar situation, did much less damage but was punished heavily anyway?
>>
>>92824629
Anon, she was mind controlled so her hands are clean.
>>
File: no-sin-situation-scarlet-witch.jpg (35KB, 272x452px) Image search: [Google]
no-sin-situation-scarlet-witch.jpg
35KB, 272x452px
>>92824629
Weekly Wanda thread then?
>>
>>92824657
So was Scott.
>>
>>92824689
Ah but does Scott have a vagina? Check and Mate.
>>
>>92824629
>Why didn't she sided with Scott
because she isn't a mutant
>>
>>92824629
>When will she be punished for what she did?
They already spent years shitting on Wanda, what more do you want
>>
>>92824629
What kind of punishment did you have in mind, anon? What would it take to satisfy you?
>>
>>92826416
>>92826493
She should be imprisoned instead of hanging out with the people she killed.
>>
>>92824657
>>92824689
Scott set his possession by the firebird in motion through his negligent reckless dismissal & obstruction of the Avengers taking measures to protect billions of human lives by harmlessly taking Hope off world.
So everything he did under possession was still set in motion by him.
>>
>>92826551
And Wanda was the one who gave herself to Doom of all people in the first place.
So everything she did under possession was still set in motion by her.
>>
>>92826540
Governments put people in prison for committing legally recognized crimes.

I'm going to presume no nation in the Marvel universe has ratified "wishing away someone's superpowers" into a law, and if they had, she was located in an alternate universe when she did it, so...I imagine that's sorta like being in international waters?
>>
>>92826605
But she had no way of knowing what Doom would do with her while Scott is PERFECTLY aware of the destruction the firebird is capable of.
>>
>>92826659
>But she had no way of knowing what Doom would do with her
Why? Is she retarded?

Phoenix did more good deeds than Doom. This is a fact.
>>
File: tumblr_nfgnxf28NB1rl14rno1_1280.jpg (321KB, 1151x1576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfgnxf28NB1rl14rno1_1280.jpg
321KB, 1151x1576px
SIXIS Wanda almost gave me a mind control fetish
>>
>>92824659
Sure
>>
>>92824629

When X-Men fans become so annoying you start wanting to see mutants get gassed.
>>
>>92824629
I wonder how many horribly mutated people woke up the next day to find themselves transformed into average humans finally free to return to their old lives free of the fear and scorn that they used to get?
>>
>>92824659
Appropriate that it goes hand in hand with Carolthreads.
>>
>>92830319

Think about how many millions of those people would thank her, celebrate what she did for them?

Think about how many people got their lives ruined by the Phoenix creating more mutants.
>>
File: 1424277978936.png (23KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
1424277978936.png
23KB, 432x648px
Wanda did everything wrong
>>
>>92830450

Ruin every Inhumans thread.

Ruin every Wanda Thread.

X-fans are the cancer of /co/. Leave us in peace to enjoy things.
>>
>>92824629
>When will she be punished for what she did?

She was punished, she was banned from comics for the better part of a decade.

I'm not going to start hating a character because of the out-of-character shit she was made to do in one stupid story.
>>
>>92830450
Just because Cyclops is right doesn't mean Wanda can't be innocent.
>>
>>92830378
people celebrated what Hitler did too
>>
>>92826809
phoenix is just as retarded it goes on rampage if too much time msses without getting dicked by scott.
>>
>>92824629
Nobody really gets punished in Marvel.

I mean Black Bolt blew a hole in the universe that let the fucking CANCERVERSE in,
And once he somehow turned up still alive, nobody once thought to punish him.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.