[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we love her now? I've always liked her since BvS. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6219.jpg (59KB, 980x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6219.jpg
59KB, 980x614px
Do we love her now?

I've always liked her since BvS. She was the only good part of that shitfest
>>
>>92822011
I liked her in the WW trailers. She seems autistic in an endearing way.
>>
>>92822011
I only watched BvS Director's Cut and it was great.
>>
>>92822011
>She was the only good part of that shitfest
I've never understood this. She was hardly in it and she barely displayed any character. The few lines she had were hard to understand with her thick accent. What made her a standout?
>>
>>92822133
I think it mostly says how bad the rest of it was
>>
>>92822011
She's so fucking beautiful. Truly a perfect specimen.
>>
>>92822011
She is still not titsy enough and not amazonian enough. Way too much modern american concepts of beauty.

Diana is supposed to be 6+ feet tall with curves for days and stacked. Not a ribcage baring model wannabe who needs to eat a fucking sandwich.

Otherwise, they're doing a good job.
>>
>>92822011
>now
This fuckin' board, I swear...
>>
>>92822483
Her face is nice, her body is a fucking twig.
>>
Well, I also thought she was good in BvS despite disliking the movie.

I'm glad the WW movie is good, I lost all hope after BvS and Suicide Squad. They should put Patty Jenkins in charge of the creative vision of the DCEU.
>>
>wonderwoman is the savior of DC Films
How bout dah
>>
>>92822011
>le BvS was bad
Even critcs have moved on from this disney meme
>>
File: 1496130120415.jpg (49KB, 932x380px) Image search: [Google]
1496130120415.jpg
49KB, 932x380px
Critics are wrong about bvs, but I've always liked Gal
>>
File: HillDawggetdown.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
HillDawggetdown.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>92822011
We never get tired of winning! Slay Queen!
>>
>>92822011
I liked her since the beginning. Glad to see her succeed.
>>
>>92823201
Is that captain marvel?
>>
I think she's overplayed.
>>
She's a superhero who kicks ass AND I can jerk off to her, too. What's not to like?
>>
>>92822807

BvS is in the top 20 worst superhero movies ever made. It's fact.

Wonder Woman sounds like it might be in the top 5.
>>
>>92822807
>>92823018
they weren't wrong

they only had the theatrical cut at the time
>>
>>92825367
so Wonder Woman sounds worse than BvS?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.