[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they finally admit RT was right about the last 3 DCEU movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_6215.jpg (21KB, 512x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6215.jpg
21KB, 512x218px
Can they finally admit RT was right about the last 3 DCEU movies? Can they finally admit Disney doesn't pay critics to trash their shitty movies?
>>
RT is an AGGREGATE, not a review site.
>>
No because the bias against dead serious DC films is still completely intact as almost all the WW reviews praise it's ernestness or optimism & fun which is the opposite of what made Snyder's honest 2 films so emotionally powerful to some of us.
>>
>>92822172
Right.
There were no shills.
There was no conspiracy.
Dour pyhrric capeshit was just a bad idea and kino memes weren't going to change that.
>>
>>92821756
Hahahaha fuck no
The critics are honest and correct when they give good ratings and don't know shit and are probably paid off when they give bad ratings
They've always been like this

Same thing with awards. The red carpet is full of hacks until they get an Oscar for best makeup and suddenly it's the greatest testament of merit
>>
The critics are just major manchildren who love it when they can clap at forced quips and childish plots. BvS mocked clueless journalists so hard it was never getting a positive score.
>>
File: 1496137999997.png (568KB, 1820x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1496137999997.png
568KB, 1820x1400px
DC has always been good.

Critics were wrong about the past movies but they are right about wonder woman
>>
>>92821756
RT finally stopped with their fake reviews after new prez got elected. plain and simple
>>
>>92822351
> acadamy awards
now show how much Box office total each studio raked in. The people have spoken
>>
>>92822351
Return of the King didn't deserve most of its wins especially Best Picture. Clearly they decided to fork them over since the previous two lost.
>>
>>92822204
But it wasn't a bad idea on any level whatsoever. It was honest & engaging about the world we live in rather then sugar coating it to the point of violent diabetes.
>>
>>92821756
No, we don't know how this movie is. Actually the smear campaign has been proven because none of the critics reported the "disconvoluted mess" of that (((anonymous letter))) that you guys made no less than 30 threads about, so the bias is more exposed than ever
>>
>>92822484
>It was honest & engaging about the world we live in
I have the news for that.
I have REALITY for reality.
Capes are meant to be an idealized take.
You were wrong. Face that reality honestly.
>>
>>
>>92822537
If a movie is fun you can forgive a lot of things

Snyder made a CGI owl movie that was fun but he sucked all the fun out of Superman

The owl movie had more color too
>>
>>92822598
Oh yeah Legend of the Guardians was great. Thanks for reminding me of this I'm gonna watch it tonight
>>
>>92822426
You're happy with marvel being the transformers of capeshit
>>
>>92822426
3 movies in? DC made half a billion more
>>
>>92822172
>the bias against dead serious DC films

Explain the near universal praise for the Nolan films, then.
>>
>>92822484
You must be a complete fucking edgelord if you believe the DCEU is a good representation of our world. Normal people don't talk in long soliloquies about the dichotomy of good and evil.
>>
>>92822515
>Capes are meant to be an idealized take.
Originally yes of course but limiting them to being such forever is utterly asinine. The well liked Ultimates 1 & 2 proves people will accept un-idealized takes on universes.
>>92823882
1st 2 were made before Marvel showed a more popular pandering to children way of doing things.
It's acceptable to make Batman dark in general audiences eyes not Superman, but making a dark Superman story does not bloody make the film automatically badly fucking made, that just means it has a narrower target audience.
>>
>>92822172
>shitty edgy grimdark dc films get panned
>fun hopeful optimistic dc film gets praised
>reeee stop being biased against dc
Are snydertards literally this dumb?
>>
>>92821756
I literally hardly haven't seen anything about shills and bribed critics outside of 4chan, and 4chan fails to provide any proof of shills and bribed critics.

It's just a bunch of autistic anons who have severe persecution complexes.
>>
>>92824581
Nothing about Mos or Bvs was edgy in any fucking way, go read Millar's Nemesis if you want actual valid edgy crap.
It was a good representation of our world in that humanity is inherently flawed, doesn't blindly praised Superman, the media & politicians ponder, question & criticize him, the army doesn't have laser guns & spies don't have flying cars.
>>92826041
The critics are confusing the tone they enjoy or not for film making flaws which are not actual valid flaws.
Snyder set out to make serious stuff, he succeeded in that, that means it was not incompetence. That means that them being dark toned is factually not a flaw. They are criticizing them for not being the film they wanted them to be rather then fairly judging them for what the director intended them to be.
>>
File: 1494346781398.png (217KB, 697x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494346781398.png
217KB, 697x568px
>>92826182
You will notice that the thing that millenia lso have in common is that URGE to be persecuted and the victim.

This is prevalent on tumblr,and super prevalent in 4chan too. It's kind of patethic and childish when you think about it, you can't accept people liking something that you don't, someone must be paying or brainwashing them.
>>
>>92826232
>Snyder set out to make serious stuff, he succeeded in that,

Fucking lol. Snyder movies are no better than something like Naruto when it tries to be "serious" or "edgy", it has the same maturity.
>>
>>92823882
Nolan is a good director

Snyder can only direct well made action scenes
>>
>>92826293
Naruto at least has characters with motivations that make sense
>>
>>92822351
The makeup oscar was deserved. Skwad was a shit movie but the makeup effects were good.

Since an oscar counts for so much apparently maybe let the makeup guys write and direct the sequel. I don't think they could a worse job.
>>
>>92826293
Snyder never tried to be edgy at any point whatsoever in the films except Jimmy Olsen's death.
>>92826298
>Snyder can only direct well made action scenes
Then how did he give us the least cringy most subtle & dignified take on Clark & Lois's initial bonding ever?
Why how he give us the fantastic scene of humble wonderment & discovery with Clark meeting Jor for the 1st time?
>>
>>92821756
>Can they finally admit RT was right about the last 3 DCEU movies?

>Opinion
>Right
>>
WW doesnt even look that good from the trailers.

RT critics are being paid off by militant feminists!
>>
>>92821756
If you can admit Wonder Woman is better than any movie in the MCU
>>
Ok bro, you win. RT is god, MoS and BvS were bad and Wonder Woman is better than the entire MCU

Happy now?
>>
>>92826293
You are a manchildren that think anything not aimed at young kids is edgy.

Mos isnt edgy, and neither is BvS
>>
>>92826819
>>92826690
Okay.

The important is that they are finally giving us what we want to see and asked, and learned that Snyder is shit. We are having what we want: good movies.

So here I'm, going to enjoy WW and the rest of the MCU, while laughing at BvS and MOS.
>>
>>92826964
Good, check out Ghostbusters and Alien Covenant as well, they have great scores too
>>
>>92827054
I'm not even basing my view on the score, and more on the reviews that all say "Thank god, this isn't like the previous movies of the DCEU".

Still not going to pay to whatch it, after wasting money with BvS, I decided that the cinematic universe isn't worth of it.
>>
>>92826950
Not really. This is you projecting, in hopes that anybody who desagree with your - quite questionable and unpopular taste - fits on a small box. This is just your mecanism to feel more secure. BvS is like a dumb teenager trying to sound smart, this is why its scenes are no better than something llike Naruto, comics have been doing what that movie tried to do for years, and they were all better than Goyer attempt. Cry me a river.
>>
>>92826950
>symbol of hope isnt hopefull, kills people, and is constantly told not to help people

Sounds pretty edgy to me
>>
>>92826298
no he can't, the Doomsday battle is a mess
>>
>>92827276
No not edgy just practical and humanizing.
A flawed person overcoming and giving hope is inherently more inspiring then someone who is perfect.
Nothing wrong with killing individuals when it will save billions of lives.
He was told not to help people as countless others could die as a result of him being revealed to exist. So it was still 100% to help people.
>>
>>92827167
Oh but you said you were going to enjoy it? Since Rotten Tomatoes is god and they like it, remember?

Go watch Doctor Strange before Gladiator, it has a higher score so it means it has to be better. Not even a scene like this:
>Commodus, just Commodus? Like Adele?
ONE JOB SCOTT
>>
The Patrician opinion is the following:

>MoS and BvS were okay movies; ambitious, but with way too many stupid decisions to be good
>Marvel movies vary from pretty good to bad, and while there are undeniable great stuff in there, it's plagued by recurring problems
>Suicide Squad is shit

I can't talk about Wonder Woman because I haven't seen it, but one thing is certain; while I don't give a shit about what the tomato says, I will enjoy shitposting about it in the next few days because it shatters the view of your Marvelfag who think they can't do no wrong.

Reminder that WW is better rated than any Marvel movie
>>
>>92821756
NO
>>
>>92827533
>because it shatters the view of your Marvelfag who think they can't do no wrong.

If anything, I have seem most Marvel fans here say that Thor 2 and IM2 are not good, while DCEUfags demand everyone to say that their movies are perfect.
>>
>>92827446
>Since Rotten Tomatoes is god and they like it, remember?

When I said that? I'm not even OP, all that I said is that: The important is that they are finally giving us what we want to see and asked, and learned that Snyder is shit.

>Go watch Doctor Strange before Gladiator

I can whatch both fine, I'm not an autist.
>>
MoS and BvS were bad, but not as bad as people make them out to be. And BvS still has the best scene in cape films so far.
>>
>>92827533
Marvelfags don't really argue with anyone. They just talk about their movies, and when the hype of the movies die down, they stop talking about them. I hate company wars as much as the next guy, but it would stupid to deny that DCfags don't latch on petty shit such as movie ratings, considering that they've been shitposting about BvS and bribed critics for over a year now.
>>
>>92827636
I've never seen a DChad defending Suicide Squad. Like never. Which is hilarious because destroys the idea of "they just defend MoS and BvS because contrarians" or "it's all a meme".
>>
>>92827828
>I've never seen a DChad defending Suicide Squad.

I have seem plenty. Which is hilarious because it destroy the idea that MoS and BvSfags arent contrarians.

To begin with, there are the faggots that sperg "the movie was good and award winning, and muh Harley costumes".
>>
File: 1474754248431.jpg (32KB, 281x346px) Image search: [Google]
1474754248431.jpg
32KB, 281x346px
>>92827722
Double dubs. Snydercucks BTFO
>>
>>92827828
>I've never seen a DChad defending Suicide Squad. Like never.

What do you have to gain by lying like this?
>>
>>92821756
No.

RT doesn't matter to anyone except Marvelfags, so I post WW's RT score to make them mad.

RT doesn't matter to me personally.
>>
>>92822172
This is fairly apt.
>>
>>92826458
>Then how did he give us the least cringy most subtle & dignified take on Clark & Lois's initial bonding ever?
>Why how he give us the fantastic scene of humble wonderment & discovery with Clark meeting Jor for the 1st time?
Donner did both much better.
>>
>>92826018
>The well liked Ultimates 1 & 2 proves people will accept un-idealized takes on universes.
That's EXACTLY the problem, anon. Ultimates was popular almost two decades ago, in a very different culture - when 9/11 had just occurred, when comic book movies were still a burgeoning genre.

The zeitgeist has changed a lot since then.

People don't want deconstructiconist cautionary tales, they want reconstructionist fairy tales.
>>
>>92826232
>BvS
>The movie where Batman brands criminals so they'll be killed in prison
>Not edgy

You need to fucking kill your self right now.
>>
>>92828315
There is also the fact that those are shit movies. Snyder has never done a good one.
>>
>>92828309
Nah. Those movies are truly awful outside of Reeve and the score.
A lot of the acting is terrible (Kidder).
And Lex is annoying and a really bad incarnation of the character. Otis is god awful too.

PLUS, there is mountains of blatant religious parallels in those movies too ("I save sent them you, my only son" SUBTLE), not to mention Supes killing Zod.
>>
>>92828342
I don't think you know what edgy means.
Bats branding criminals is not treated as a kewl thing, it's shown as an aspect of Batman losing his way.
>>
>>92828367
Source?
>>
>>92828309
No he did not, Kidder was utterly insufferable beyond belief she was seconds from fucking drooling over him and seemed drunk when talking to him.
>>
>>92828420
Edge doesn't have to be treated as kewl to be edgy.
>>
>>92828315
Just because something isn't currently popular doesn't mean it is bad or incompetently made & doesn't have a valid audience even if said audience is smaller then that of regular blockbusters.
>>92828342
It's never clear if he knew they were getting killed in prison.
Showing a hero having fallen from grace in disillusioned despair after having accomplished little in 20 years isn't edgy.
>>92828420
Exactly.
>>
>>92828434
You can try with the books of the most influentional writters: Robert McKee

That says that making stories about whinny all powerful guys, that are the cause of their own problems but still do the same shit, are a bad idea.
>>
>>92821756
>Can they finally admit RT was right about the last 3 DCEU movies?
Only when every Marvel fan admits that The Force Awakens is a masterpiece of cinema and it's 8.2/10 rating means that every MCU movie is a piece of shit compared to it since the MCU averages in the 7.6-7.8 range.
>>
>>92828723
>The Force Awakens
Fucking yay, we've gone back to this shit again.
>>
>>92828792
Until it stops BTFOing Rotten Tomatoes. Then we won't mention again
>>
>>92828827
>we won't
Then YOU won't.
>>
File: TFA.png (168KB, 744x312px) Image search: [Google]
TFA.png
168KB, 744x312px
>>92828792
>Fucking yay, we've gone back to this shit again.
What's wrong, misogynerd? Upset that two girl movies BTFO your sausage party franchise?
>>
>>92828367
300 and Dawn of Dead are both better than the entire MCU though, Watchmen would be in the high tier in the MCU too
>>
>>92822537
Why have DCucks chosen Ritchie's king Arthur as their hill to die on? That movie blew.
>>
>>92828723
I never had much against it. Actualy, it is mainly this site that spergs against it, it had its problems, mainly Rey, but nowehre as the level of what you cucks from /tv/ make it out to be.
>>
>>92828936
No, because they literally have nothing to do with what we're discussing.

>inb4 it's also made by Disney and have positive reviews
That shouldn't count, if that was the case, I'd be bringing up a movie made by Warner Bros. with poor reviews.
>>
>>92829036
Like Pan or that King Arthur movie?
>>
>>92828963
Dawn of the Dead is a competent zombie film that threw out nearly everything that made the original great. 300 is just like all of Snyder's fair, an exercise in good looking visuals that don't amount to anything. Watchman is worse than MOS. Look, the MCU leaves a lot to be desired, but Snyder isn't a good director.
>>
File: Completely Legitimate.png (153KB, 743x368px) Image search: [Google]
Completely Legitimate.png
153KB, 743x368px
>>92829036
>No, because they literally have nothing to do with what we're discussing.
You're asking people to admit that RT is legitimate. Admit that TFA BTFOs everything that Marvel has done. It has a higher % score than anything but Iron Man 1 and it's Average Rating is also untouchable by anything released by the MCU. Admit that it's a far superior move to anything that Marvel has done and makes the MCU look like shit.

Additionally, admit that Ironfist is 2x worse than anything that the DCEU has put out since it's about half the % of both BvS and SS and has a lower Average Rating than both. Then we'll talk.
>>
>>92829121
>You're asking people to admit that RT is legitimate.
No, I'm not. It's usually DC fans who get pissed off at TFA. I don't know what the fuck you're trying to argue.
>>
File: Supergirl.png (107KB, 742x288px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl.png
107KB, 742x288px
>>92829173
>No, I'm not. It's usually DC fans who get pissed off at TFA. I don't know what the fuck you're trying to argue.
That Supergirl is miles ahead of anything the MCU has put out and is better than Luke Cage (96%).
>>
>>92829195
Again, what are you trying to argue? I literally only said TFA doesn't have anything to do with this. You could post any other movie with a higher RT rating than the MCU stuff and I wouldn't care.

Are you autistic?
>>
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>Still watching capecomic films
Logan and Lego Batman were good but I'm legitimately surprised people haven't had their fill of this retarded crossover universe shit.
>>
>>92829121
I think that you don't know how the site works.

I will repeat some things that were said on this thread:

Your stupid argument is retarded because it is all build up on the NEED for the oposition to not be albe to admit errors.

If anything, I have seem most Marvel fans here say that Thor 2 and IM2 are not good, while DCEUfags demand everyone to say that their movies are perfect.
Marvelfags don't really argue with anyone. They just talk about their movies, and when the hype of the movies die down, they stop talking about them. I hate company wars as much as the next guy, but it would stupid to deny that DCfags don't latch on petty shit such as movie ratings, considering that they've been shitposting about BvS and bribed critics for over a year now.
>>
>>92821756
If people were too stupid to understand how Rotten Tomatoes worked before, I doubt that the positive reception Wonder Woman is getting is going to break them from their delusion.
>>
>RT is only accurate when it says the thing I like is good and the thing I hate is bad.
>>
>>92822172
I notice how you even said TO SOME OF US and yet the autists just have to fucking ree.
>>
>>92829364
Hey, anon. Thanks for using my previous post as an argument, much appreciated.
>>
>>92829411
It's not a mater of accuracy, reviews are just opinions. Rotten Tomatoes just aggregates said opinions.
Believing that there is some huge bias against Warner Brothers because critics don't like a movie is completely idiotic.
>>
>>92829395
Nah, they'll just pretend that this and that are separate cases, as we've seen in the past day.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of idiots that can only think in memes and pictographs. There's not even internal consistency of logic to their arguments.
>>
>>92829364
And again no one defended Suicide Squad so your argument is moot

Go ahead and make a positive thread about the DCEU let's see how long marvelfags start spamming Snyder's daughter suicide memes. The MCU franchise is absolute trash, no one denies that, but the point here is that the fanbase is EVEN worse
>>
>>92821756
I don't see you admitting that Wonder Woman is better than everything Marvel has even done, OP. Whenever you're ready
>>
>>92822351

DC actually has a few more Oscar wins, they just arn't part of the MCU
>>
>>92829485
>And again no one defended Suicide Squad

But this is false, so your argument is moot. "Oscar winning, muh Harley costumes" and such.

By the way, nice companywar faggotory everybody with a brain can see that you are the kind that falseflags
>>
>>92829441
Come on now. There was bias. BvS was not that bad.
>>
>>92829547
>"Oscar winning, muh Harley costumes" and such.
Huh, literally a second later and you were right, anon >>92829546
>>
>>92829551
>There was bias.
Against what?
BvS got shit reviews because critics hated it. That is literally the only reason.
>>
>>92829547
Oscar winning is only mentioned to remind marvelfags how utterly awful their franchise is or when they claim all DCEU movies flopped or underperformed or whatever buzzword they're using. No one has ever said Suicide Squad was a good movie, unlike MoS and BvS
>>
>>92829546

woops, I mean DEU
>>
>>92829604
>Oscar winning is only mentioned to remind marvelfags how utterly awful their franchise is
The Oscar for Best Makeup and Hairstyling is proof of that?
>>
>>92829625
Not being able of winning even that after 15 attempts is. Objectively so
>>
>>92829658
>Not being able of winning even that after 15 attempts is
Do you live in a universe where the Academy loves cape movies and giving them awards?
>>
>>92829592
He's gonna say "against dark serious movies"
even though Nolan movies and Logan were praised.

The goalposts always move. First it was anti DC Bias but then Lego Batman proved that wasn't the case. As does this. Now it's "muh realistic kino", even though again, not the case. It'll be something else eventually, because it's the children who are wrong.
>>
>>92829658
Again, Best Makeup and Hairstyling matters as much? The MCU has at least had nominations. Even Transformers has had nominations. Does it matter?
>>
>>92829698
Burton won some, Raimi won some, Nolan won too. It's hard for them to win Best Picture or Actor but these are action movies so technical awards are up for grabs

>>92829750
>nominations
Obviously not
>>
>>92829772
>Obviously not
>Being this wrong
>>
>>92829721
>>92829592
There was bias against DC and there's still is , as you'll see with JL reviews. WW gets a pass, because in the current zeitgeist, the first major superheroine movie will get a pass. Wimmen.
Mind you, I'm not saying BvS was good. It was bad and even worse, it was dumb.
But it's not green lantern levels of horrible.
>>
>>92829802
>nominations matter
Please stop
>>
>>92829867
Well, they must've been good enough to have at least gotten a nomination. Again, you didn't why it matters so much.
>>
File: Wonder Woman.png (149KB, 747x340px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.png
149KB, 747x340px
>>92821756
>Can they finally admit RT was right and that Wonder Woman BTFOs everything Marvel has ever done and likely will do?
What's the endgame here?
>>
>>92829915
>nominations count too!
Seriously stop, have some dignity
>>
>>92829971
>it's going up
Justice League is soo fucked after this. Shills must be seething
>>
>>92828995
>>92822598
are you guys retarded? the image is clearly pointing out how RT will take the same score (2/5) and make it rotten for one movie but fresh for another.
It as 0 to do about the actual movies, but rather how RT scores things.
>>
>>92829987
Well, again, as I've said, they must've been good enough to have warranted a nomination within the field of film-making they've been nominated for. And also, you still haven't explained why it matters so much.
>>
File: bvs.jpg (95KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
95KB, 800x1280px
Batman v Superman was great and one day people are gonna realize it. Five years from now everyone's gonna claim that they've always liked it. Mark my words.
>>
>>92830014
Why would it be so fucked? It's being directed by Whedon now and Snyder is gone. If anything that bodes better for the critical reception.
>>
>>92830026
I haven't explained why a franchise with 15 movies not being able to have any of them stand out in any aspect enough to warrant not even one of the most respected award of the industry in any category even though they hand dozens of them every year and even Suicide fucking Squad could win one? Well it's because the movies are mediocre, bland, formulaic and borderline commercials. Fun quips though
>>
>>92827276
>symbol of hope isnt hopefull

But he was incredible hopeful, in almost every sense. One of the key plotpoints of BvS is he has so much faith in humanity as a whole he didnt even consider the idea of a bombing on senate. He is so hopeful that after that bombing he regains his faith after some meditation on a mountain top. Hell, he is so hopeful he is willing to trust a man that was about to murder to him to save his mom. He is so hopeful he puts his life on the line to save the world twice in a row. He is so hopeful that his hope is the catalyst for the Justice League.

> kills people
Kills a single kyptonian, same one he killed in the comics my casual dude.
> is constantly told not to help people
Nope, not once. Just told to be careful and reveal himself when he is ready. The closest you even get to that is a "maybe" from a scared parent Pa Kent in a single scene. Never is he told not to help people. In fact. Pa Kent's dying movie is to be an example on how you should help everyone, even dogs, and that no life is no worth saving. But again, he also knows the kind of shit that would happen after his son was revealed to the general public (see, all of BvS).

Glad you showed how hard it is for you to understand a movie though so I know never to take your opinion seriously again.
>>
>>92830134
But they got nominations, despite what you say, that does count for something.
>>
File: MarvelFans.png (187KB, 1858x951px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelFans.png
187KB, 1858x951px
>>92827826
>Marvelfags don't really argue with anyone. They just talk about their movies, and when the hype of the movies die down, they stop talking about them. I hate company wars as much as the next guy, but it would stupid to deny that DCfags don't latch on petty shit such as movie ratings, considering that they've been shitposting about BvS and bribed critics for over a year now.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH you really believe this? Pic related
>>
File: Marlels.jpg (539KB, 1875x881px) Image search: [Google]
Marlels.jpg
539KB, 1875x881px
>>92827826
Dude mcu fans are the most shit posting shitposters ever
>>
>>92830039
It is a great movie. Let people REEEEE though, its just a fucking anonymous image board.
>>
>>92830171
They count for cringe in this thread every time you mention them, yes
>>
>>92830178
>>92830195
They don't shitpost as much as DCEU fans.
>>
>>92830171
>nominations count

oh right, because we all stand around talking about movie's nominations years after the fact right?
>>
>>92830178
>>92830195
>Look at the shitposting pasta guys! Its totaly a legit opinion!

You are on a thread with people admiting that they just like to shitpost about these movies.
>>
File: 2IPs.png (304KB, 1890x809px) Image search: [Google]
2IPs.png
304KB, 1890x809px
>>92830232
>two examples of Marvel shit posting
>n-no you!

ahahaha pathetic. Marlels even try to samefag their threads. Pic related.
>>
>>92830178
>that pic
Holy persecution complex Batman!
>>
>>92830246
So? How does that, in anyway, go against the idea that MCU fans are big shit posters? Just because people like it?
>>
>>92830211
Okay, but they still got nominated, I don't know what you're trying to argue but saying they count for nothing.
>>92830233
Why would talk about the Oscar wins as well? You're right. And we should move on from both.
>>
>>92830248
It's true though, DCEU fans do shitpost more. As evident by yourself.
>>
>>92830287
>being nominated and losing is the same as actually winning
You're not doing yourself any favors with this
>>
>>92830287
>Why would talk about the Oscar wins as well?
Because people do talk about them? Have you never had a conversation with even a casual film fan? People talk about Oscars all the time. Even my mom, a super movie casual, talks about old Oscar wins.

Sure, its mostly just "what won best picture" whatever year, but other categories come up all the time.

Maybe its just because I live in LA, but awards are talked about all the time.
>>
File: haha.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>92821756
No, just because RT may be right about some movies doesn't excuse the fact that Iron Man 2, Thor, The Force Awakens, Gravity, Star Trek Into Darkness, etc. are all certified fresh. It is a good sign when RT scores go against narratives solely because it makes both sides choke on their own rage induced vomit (DCEU shills thinking RT is always wrong, MCUcks thinking RT makes them right).
>>
>>92830248
>2 IPs
HAHAHA pure shillkino
>>
File: Evans.jpg (4MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Evans.jpg
4MB, 3000x2000px
>>92830316
>posting evidence is shitposting

Oh I get it, you MCU's call actual posts shit posting, and think shit posting are actual posts.
>>
>>92830329
I don't care. I'm still just stating the obvious. They got nominated, so that still matters than not being nominated at all.
>>92830334
Okay then. Do people still talk about what won Makeup and Hairstyling years after they've won it? Best picture, best actor, actress, director, etc. would make sense.
>>
>>92830367
>Suicide Squad has more Oscars than Chris Evans
JUST
>>
>>92830367
No, I said DCEU fans shitpost more. Which is also what you're doing.
>>
>>92830396
>Do people still talk about what won Makeup and Hairstyling years after they've won it

Yes, but my job is hollywood crafts journalism. So i am lots and lots of events with makeup, hairstylists, production designers, etc. And I grew up around agents and directors, and my GF is currently going to a film school.

In your world people probs dont talk about it, but the majority of the people in my world definitely do.
>>
>>92830417
But he just gave you examples of MCU shills, and there's certainly more in those screencaps than the posts he's made here
>>
>>92830417
So posting evidence is shitposting then? Please define a shit post for me, Marvel intern.
>>
>>92830396
No, it doesn't matter anon. It really doesn't. Either you take the award home or no one gives a fuck. 15 attempts and zero awards in any of the like 20 something categories is proof of mediocrity and low quality and mental gymnasting this fact won't change it at all. Sorry
>>
>>92830444
Most people in my world don't care about those awards. But actor, director and all that, then sure. Okay by you then, anon.
>>
>it took 9 years for superhero movies to even come close to reaching the acclaim of TDK again
>and it was DC and Fox that did it, within the same year
>while Marvel is gearing up for their 16th movie + third Spiderman actor
I can't wait for MCU to respond with "we're actually doing R rated violence now, Logan had nothing to do with it"
>>
>>92830449
No, he didn't. He just showed shitposts, give me real, conclusive proof of shills, instead of screenshots of posts made on 4chan.
>>92830455
>define a shit post
Well, you said "Marvel intern".
>>92830462
I'm not trying any mental gymnastics but if you get nominated then it's a sign of having quality that gets you warranted to have said nomination. I don't know what you don't understand about this.
>>
File: thoughts.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>92830597
Why are you so defensive about the fact that there are absolutely no MCU shills here? Seriously, what could possibly motivate you enough to continue this argument to this extent?
>>
>>92830637
Because there's no conclusive proof. The only proof that I seem to provided with is shitposts. I didn't mean to come across as defensive, I just want real proof.
>>
>>92828014
are you autistic?
Like seriously you have to be not to realise that the "award Winning" and highest selling costume shit is just a meme to rile you faggots up.
>>
>>92830597
Getting a nom just means they thought you were good enough to fill a nomination slot. They usually know what is going to win or have two serious candidates and the rest is filler. Being nominated doesn't mean anything. Not being able to win is the important fact here. Other capemovies have won different awards over the years, so it's no excuse either. Clinging to being nominated but not winning is pretty sad
>>
>>92830597
I never said they were shills, just shit posts.

Dont change the topic you shit poster.
>>
>>92830687
Real proof of what? This whole argument was about shitposting not shills. This is the first time youve posted anything about shills.
>>
>>92828995
it was damn good, you absolute faggot
>>
>>92830757
>Getting a nom just means they thought you were good enough to fill a nomination slot
That's the point I was making yes. We don't need to keep arguing about this. I literally do not care about anything else you said.
>>92830763
Okay then, he said he gave me evidence of Marvel shills here >>92830449 I don't know if you're the same guy. Where is the proof?
>>92830792
Again, see here>>92830449 this was posted and said shills before shifting the blame to me. also this >>92830637 mentions shills before I do. Where is the proof?
>>
>>92830843
I liked it a lot, but the last 20 minutes are a fucking awful mess, the evil tower didnt matter at all, and the CGI was pretty bad at times.

I think there is about 80% of a great movie in there, with 20% of a really shitty one. And even the great parts are very Guy Ritchie in style so it wont appeal to most people.
>>
>>92830874
>different guy brings up Marvel shills after the evidence has been brought up

are you retarded?
>>
>>92830874
Who cares what another guy said? You said

>No, I said DCEU fans shitpost more.

And I was providing evidence of shit posting. Because some other faggot comes in after the fact and brings up shilling you suddenly shift the entire argument?

Pajeet is that you?
>>
>>92830874
>I literally do not care about anything else you said.
Ok, so we agree that the MCU not winning oscars after 15 movies proves they are a shitty franchise. I thought you were disagreeing
>>
>tfw love dc stories and HATE marvel
>have to suffer with objectively solid marvel movies and abysmal DC movies that have cranial rectal inversion syndrome.
>>
>>92830898
The screenshots of shitposts are not evidence of shills. Where is the real proof?
>>92830919
Some other faggot? I apologize. Pajeet? Clearly you believe in shills too? Where is the real proof?
>>
>>92829971
RT has officially lost all credibility

and WB has clearly paid way too much
>>
File: colon d.png (2MB, 1186x1012px) Image search: [Google]
colon d.png
2MB, 1186x1012px
>>92830874
>mfw some of these (You)s are mine and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>92830940
>moving goalposts
Okay. That wasn't what I said, but okay.
>>92830970
Okay, give me proo
>>
>>92830957
Again, some random guy brings up shills that isnt the guy posting the evidence about shitposting. This argument was about who shitposts more, which YOU brought up, not shills. Good job being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>92830983
Proo in loo?
>>
>>92830983
kill yourself retarded faggot.
>>
>>92831094
But the DCEU fans still do shitpost more.
>>92831098
Candlejack took me.
>>92831133
Seems like I hit a nerve. Sorry for your butthurt.
>>
>>92826419
>The makeup oscar was deserved
One of the artists literally came out and said they didn't deserve it
>>
>>92831235
>Suicide Squad team was actively trying to not win Oscars
>they still got more than the MCU
Hahah
>>
>>92831156
>But the DCEU fans still do shitpost more.

Prove it.
>>
>>92831156
>all this proof of MCU fans shit posting
>no proof for DCEU fans shit posting
>n-no you

you are pathetic.
>>
>>92830843
>Dat God Tier Soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2LLS33eQvk
>>
File: 1496162386918.png (1MB, 1280x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1496162386918.png
1MB, 1280x1276px
>>92831449
>>92831467
>>
>>92822351
>avatar have more oscars than marvel and grossed almost twice as much as avengers
Hahaha holy shit
>>
>>92822172

I would say it's easier to get good scores for a bad fun movie rather than a serious bad movie. There's definitely a bias but only if the movie isn't really well done.
>>
>>92831727
The funniest thing to me will always be how Jurassic World, a movie in a franchise that was dead for 14 years, did double its opening weekend estimates and outgrossed every Marvel movie
>the director of Jurassic World 2 is likely also going to direct Superman
>>
>>92832381
>>the director of Jurassic World 2 is likely also going to direct Superman
Well fuck box office because I'm not a mcuck, this is bad news. JW2 was a piece of shit
>>
>>92832471
Damn Barry, can you tell me how Justice League is too?
>>
>>92832471
While you're reporting in from the future, can you tell me if George RR Martin dies before finishing The Winds of Winter?
>>
When was the last time anyone talked about Marvelshit films? They're so bland and boring there isn't even anything to talk about. GoTG2 is already forgotten despite still running on cinemas.
>>
>>92832471
Does Ridley ever end up bridging Prometheus and Alien?
>>
File: time travelers.png (136KB, 1586x586px) Image search: [Google]
time travelers.png
136KB, 1586x586px
>>92832471
>JW2 was a piece of shit
>>
>>92832618
After each and every release of the films, and constantly in anticipation of upcoming ones.
>>
Wonder if this means good news to Superman. He's the one that suffered the most to bring this shit universe to life.
>>
>>92832522
>>92832589
>>92832619
>>92832641
>posting on /co/ without sleeping
Always a good idea lads, would recommend. I meant Jurassic World was a piece of shit, Bayona is great
>>
>>92832657
Really? Then where are the threads? Marvel fanboys are more obsessed with DC films than their own monthly turds.
>>
>>92832690
>Then where are the threads?
http://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/MCU/type/op/
>>
>>92833114
>first two results are about the DCEU
Cannot make this stuff up
>>
>>92832690
>Really? Then where are the threads?
Do you have the phrase MCU filtered or are you legally blind?
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.