[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this means that now Batman and Wonder Woman are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Does this means that now Batman and Wonder Woman are the new BIG TWO of DC?
>>
Better than Man of Murder
>>
>>92820706
If it's a box office hit, sure.
>>
>>92821012
And if it were the 80s or 90s. But in the capeshit bubble era, a hit movie does nothing but makes them character of the week.
>>
>>92821206
In DC's case, they might run with her as bad as the past two movies have been received, but who knows.
>>
>40-70's were the age of Superman
>80s-2010s were the age of Batman
>now-??? are the age of Wondy
I can deal with it
>>
>>92820706
If the movie is a success financially, which it probably will be, I can easily see them pushing wonder woman harder in future events, maybe even launch an Action Comics/Detective Comics equivalent with Sensation Comics
>>
>>92820706
As soon as Matthew Vaughn or someone equally talented gets their hands on Superman the Trinity will be back on top again
>>
>>92822137

They should have done that a long time ago.
>>
>>92821627
> Now-???
May 2017-August 2017 is about right.

General public stops caring really quickly.
>>
Only until Superman gets a good movie.
>>
>>92821627

Superman had more comics than Batman during the 90s though. Death and Return of Superman was the most important comic book release of that decade, Lois & Clark tv was the Game of Thrones of that era, Batman only had brief success with Tim Burton's movies and No Man's Land story arc.
>>
>>92822803
Both Superman and Batman were selling in mediocrity in the 90s. Batman had high points due to Burton movies. Meanwhile, it was beginning of end for Superman. Gimmicks like death of Superman were to bring him back to prominence. In terms of adaptations, btas was and is still remembered more than Lois and Clark.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.