[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just watched all of season 9 released so far because its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8433.jpg (305KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8433.jpg
305KB, 1000x1500px
So i just watched all of season 9 released so far because its the last season. When are the next episodes coming out? Also, adventure time thread.
>>
1) If you can't find that information yourself then it's most likely not available at all. This question was not worth making an entire new thread.
2) An absence of a topic-specific thread does not require a new one to be made for the sake of presence.
>>
>>92814110
>When are the next episodes coming out?
Like 2 or 3 months, CN is a cruel God that isn't ending this thing anytime soon if it can get a few more pennis out of it.

Still do dumb they changed shit so that we're in S9 now when the crew made it differently. It must be a money thing or some shit for them but I don't see how it exactly works.
>>
>>92814222
>Still do dumb they changed shit so that we're in S9 now when the crew made it differently.
How so did they change it?
>>
>>92814367
Season 7 originally began with Bonnie and Neddy and ended with Reboot, now CN for some reason said it ended at Thin Yellow Line while season 8 ended at the end of Islands. Done for no real reason but it's probably easier/cheaper on CN.
>>
>>92814110
>Season 9
Holy shit, I'm really out of the loop. Has it really been 9 seasons?!
>>
>>92815509
Show started airing in 2010 man.
>>
>>92814110
Oh good an AT topic now I can vent my frustrations over how shitty Elements was to Islands. Here it comes. Oh Boy. Elements fucking blew and was completely pointless.
>>
>>92815537
Fuck, i'm old
>>
>>92815554
I completely disagree. What are your reasons for hating it?
>>
>>92815581
All amount of nothing. All undo by Lump Space Princess of all things. Yeah Jake is alien now, but that'll be undone. Maybe divorced from Islands it wouldn't have been so bad, but even as a pure "Adventure" mini-series I found it lacking. I really, really, really wish the show could be about Finn, I want Finn to figure out and solve the problem, he's the main character, I want him to save everyone not LSP ffs.
>>
>>92815635
Well, if it weren't for Finn, LSP wouldn't have unlocked her anti-elemental magic. To be fair, that was a bit of an asspull, but it didn't detract from my overall enjoyment. It was really funny, and chock full of great, genuine character moments.
>All amount of nothing.
It's about the adveeenture~
>>
>>92815841
It could've won me over if it did 2 things.
1. Less of an LSP ass pull, maybe dig a little deeper for an answer than "Oh dem lumps boi"
2. Have Finn have overpowered the Fire Kingdom hate. Yeah ok the whole "standing angrily over your enemy with the same rage inside you look what I have become moment" is cheesy as fuck but I want that moment with Finn, because I believe deep down that boy is pure of heart. Show that to me, writers.
>>
>>92815895
For your second point, he pretty much did, even if it required a piece of PB as a catalyst. I loved that moment too, so I'm much happier with what we got.
>>
>>92815948
Yeah I guess. Damn you're way too calm and rational for someone to be arguing with on 4chan.
>>
>>92815554
I thought Elements was fine but I feel like the whole elemental plot wasn't interesting enough to carry an entire miniseries
Still, thing had lots of good bits even if it was on the more disjointed end. Liked most of the episodes, Cloudy was fantastic, and all the designs were cool
>>
>>92815989
Thanks anon. I try to avoid getting into heated arguments on 4chan, because it just makes me angry over trivial bullshit.
>>
>>92815895
>because I believe deep down that boy is pure of heart. Show that to me, writers.
I can get everything else you're saying but huh? Finn is pure of heart, the show's already demonstrated this time and time again. He's had his asshole spots but he's past that now. He is a good boy and everyone knows it, but I think it would have been silly if this and this alone is what snapped him out of being flame possessed. He needed a little help there, which I'm fine with because Finn shouldn't be expected to be able to get through everything himself.

It even fits his character since Finn's been shown to enjoy fighting so the fire basically just amped that part of himself to the extent that it took him over.
>>
>>92815554
While I don't think Elements was shit, I did prefer Islands.
>>
>>92815635
>Yeah Jake is alien now, but that'll be undone.

He looked like the shapeshifter, which is what he came from after it bit his dad.

Also, looks like the Lich is back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.