[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Beth has it in her to be as bad of a person as her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: beth_post.jpg (58KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
beth_post.jpg
58KB, 800x500px
Do you think Beth has it in her to be as bad of a person as her father?

Yes, I know she's been a jerk and a horrible person at numerous points in the show. But there's horrible and there's Rick horrible. Does Beth have that big of a monster inside her?
>>
>>92812152
To get daddy's affection probably
>>
>>92812152
she already is, jerry is right. Rick is a fucking menace
>>
>>92812152
Everyone does.
Some people just hide it better
>>
>>92812273
Jerry is a loser and Beth is definitely as depraved as her father. Rick's a dick, but he's a hell of a better guardian for Rick and Summer than either Beth and Jerry.

Also, /co/ is woefully unaware that the depiction of family life in Rick and Morty, while fantastical and satirical, is actually an honest and brutally true depiction of your average family.

The rant where Rick tells Morty there are a millions memories he has of Morty that are complete shit, except for a paltry six memories that are pleasant.

THAT there, is what family is; a million fucking horrible memories with people you despise, save for six good memories that make it worth sticking around.

Rick and Morty is a satire and commentary on the family dynamic. Everything else, the zany hard science, the dark humor, and the utter depravity of the show only serves to further highlight the message.
>>
>>92816159
Don't cut yourself on that edge, buddy.
>>
>>92816254
I wait and binge watch an entire season at a time on Hulu.

Fuck me, does it give me the weirdest dreams for the following three days.
>>
>>92816159
>an honest and brutally true depiction of your average family
as if you would even know that
>>
File: planetary5.jpg (97KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
planetary5.jpg
97KB, 400x285px
>>92816610
You'd be surprised, kiddo.
>>
>>92812152
>she could have a VERY big monster inside of her lolol

As much of a wuss Jerry was eventually written to be, he was a valuable hatesink between Beth and the world. While he was around, she could blame him for her mediocrity, and feel superior to him. Now she can only compare herself to Rick, whom she can never approach, and her children, and down THAT road lies madness.
>>
>>92812152
Yes, she has alcoholism and daddy issues, killer combo.
>>
>>92812152
everyone could be just as bad as rick. Morty seems to be headed that way.
>>
File: Dead Barkeep.png (384KB, 319x498px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Barkeep.png
384KB, 319x498px
>>92816764
>>92816159

#truth
#preachit
#sarahchalketookmyspermjoyfully
>>
>>92816159
uhh yeah not an AVERAGE family but it is a satirical depiction on a very dysfunctional one
>>
>>92812152
No matter how bad she gets, she'll never be as awful as Jerry.
>>
>>92817459
>Being spineless is worse than being neglectful, alcoholic and having unresolved daddy issues that cause you to abandon the well being of your family for daddy's attention
Wew...
>>
I have no clue why so many people hate Jerry. He's the best character in the show, mainly because he's the only character that's not "lmao I'm edgy and depressed. Haha! Irony!"
>>
>>92817549
you can't fap to him
>>
>>92817549
Because he's not cool and self-confident. If he was, but still opposed Rick, he'd be the underdog suffering under an emotionally unstable wife and her borderline-sociopathic father. He would be another Al Bundy, but much less of a wanker.
>>
>>92817549
Considering the issue you have with the characters, Jerry could just as easily fit the bill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.