[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MC does a morally ambiguous thing >oh no they can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

File: 0.png (212KB, 670x387px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
212KB, 670x387px
>MC does a morally ambiguous thing
>oh no they can't do that they're the Good Guys
>turns out the villains did it
I don't think I can express how much I hate this. If SU takes this route it might make me hate the show.
>>
But they didn't say she didn't do it. They said someone on the inside helped set it up.
>>
>Good guy is so good he treats the bad guys as though they're in the right
>>
Hopefully it won't be THAT retarded
>Yellow Diamond actually wanted to set gems free.
>she's too much of a pussy to do something about it directly.
>Secretly helped the rebels for millennia.
>Blue Diamond is the actual last boss.
>Blue Diamond fuses with a Cluster-like thing and becomes the actual last last boss
>>
>>92811716
I like good yellow but not evil blue.
I'd prefer it if yellow was trying to keep blue safe from white by keeping her ignorant.
>>
>>92811492
Why do you retards think the YD killed Pink? Clearly it was Pearl
>>
>>92811945
Then why did all the witnesses say it was Rose?
>>
File: groundhog.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
>>92811492
>pink diamond dead
>>
YD tested the machine that turns gems into monsters on PD, who asked Rose to shatter her rather than become some abomination.
>>
>>92812124
Will the fact that Gems have time travel ever be brought up again?
>>
>>92812306
they do?
>>
>>92812122
Pearl might've looked like Rose. Pearl uses human swords, and Rose's sword can't cut gems.
>>
>>92811492
>White doesn't bother to show up for trial
>White has the most significant power
>Would be held in high esteem by Pink, enough for her to leave the safety
>Would be able to cover such a crime

Obviously it was Lars using time travel.
>>
>>92812391
Steven and the Stevens.
>>
>>92812418
>Rose's sword can't cut gems

Rose's sword is made to one-hit KO their bodies so she doesn't HAVE to break their gems, but she still could.
>>
>>92812549
Oh shit, they do.
>>
>>92812418
>Pearl might've looked like Rose
We've never seen her shapeshift and have no reason to believe she's any good at it.
>Pearl uses human swords
She used swords made by Bismuth like everyone else.
>Rose's sword can't cut gems
Eyeball seemed to think it was Rose's Sword that shattered PD.
>>
post possible theories
>pearl belonged to white diamond
>no one really planned for pink to die, it was an impulse moment/crime of passion

>>92811558
>>92811716
>>92811800
I like all three. then again it's not what's done but how it's done
>>
>>92812740
Pearl says that she can in Catfingers. She probably went through ptsd after shattering PD and gave up casual shapeshifting.

Thinking, Rose was probably planning on assaulting PD's compound with the Breaking Point and shattering PD. Pearl found out about the plan and went ahead of her, infiltrating the base (or perhaps she was even a double agent, in service to PD?) and stabbing PD's gem while shapeshifted as Rose Quartz's form.
>>
>>92812585
Screencap, Steven killed PD after traveling back in time to stop his mom, thus causing Flashpoint.
>>
How the fuck did killing Pink Diamond suddenly become such a moral issue in the show, anyway? I get Steven's angst about killing in general but out of fucking nowhere he's suddenly talking about it being a war crime. What gives?
>>
>>92811492
For so long the show has set up Rose as not as perfect and good as she let on, and now they're walking back on that. It's bullshit. If they pawn it off on Yellow or White Diamond I'm going to be pissed.

>>92814077
I feel like it would make more sense for Steven to take issue with Rose's hypocrisy regarding bubbling Bismuth when she shattered a Diamond herself, but he hasn't brought that up at all.
>>
>>92813093
> while shapeshifted as Rose Quartz's form.
Huh, and that would explain why she never shape-shifts
She has fucking PTSD about it.
>>
>>92812740
Pearl probably can imitate colors too, think about her original form, she has ALL the 4 colors of the diamonds, it's more than likely to think that her shape shifting its superior than any other gem, except white diamond.
Remember, pearl said she would do anything for rose, even shattering a diamond.
>>
>>92813093
>stabbing PD's gem
with what? a steel sword? against a literal diamond?
>>
>>92812418
I keep forgetting that mundane swords can't shatter a gem, which is why Bismuth's retard dildo was a big deal at the time. Which actually brings into question as to how the hell this shit actually went down.
>>
>>92814077
He's been raised to think shattering gems is an unthinkable crime since you can always just bubble them

I mean an eternity of imprisonment with no chance of release is basically equal to death but whatevs
>>
>>92816941
Steel isn't pink anon, Roses sword was probably some kind of magical metal.
>>
Where the fuck is WD at?
>>
Umm... guys?
Wasn't there a saying irl, that "only a diamond can cut another diamond"?
>>
>>92817056
Scratch or cut, yes, but lots of materials can shatter a diamond.
>>
>>92817056
It's not true, tho.
>>
>>92811492
I'm not sure what would happen.
I only know we all got played into believing lion was pink diamond.
That part when Steven says that lion never let him touch its belly was a really ambiguous stuff to put people into that path.
>>
The sword doesn't shatter tho...
>>
>>92817076
>>92817080
Well yeah, but that's too specific
If it turns that another Diamond (like Yellow for example) actually shattered PD, then that would still be a reference to that saying
>>
File: wdp.jpg (59KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wdp.jpg
59KB, 952x1024px
>>92813093
This seems reasonable to me. She seems highly uncomfortable with shapeshifting, and something as severe as shattering a prior god of authority would probably be enough to make her not want to do it again. Considering the rabble about her gem location matching White Diamond's as well, I'm gonna go with that Pearl shapeshifted so Rose got the blame but she was guided in by White Diamond to get the ship to stop.

I honestly don't think BD or YD did it. BD wouldn't have pried so much if it risked exposing herself, and I think YD is just in denial and wants to destroy everything that reminds her about PD's death. WD, on the other hand, we don't know her stances or even what she thought about Pink Diamond.
>>
>>92817037
a metal that was specifically stated by its forger to only poof gems, never shatter
>>
>>92817092
Who the hell thought lion was pink diamond? It was never implied. Is this like the retards who keep assigning pearl as having belonged to various characters even after we've had a scene where she remembers rose literally saying "you're my oearl"?
>>
>>92812306

I just assumed the time orb thing was a one of a kind object

and steven broke it, so now time travel no longer exists in the steven universe universe
>>
Why did no-one on Homeworld think of asking these incredibly obvious questions before?
>>
>>92817218
Gems are literally retarded due to their alien brain being fucking crystal based.
>>
>>92817163
>has same hair as pink diamond
>the belly line Steven says
>on the murals pink diamond appears to be using a type of portal.
>>
>>92817218
Because why would they?
Circon literally thought that Rose Quartz was a myth.
Probably most gems don't even know abot Earth and Pink Diamond and everything else at all
>>
>>92812122
Nothing would be more embaracing for a diamond to be shattered by a Pearl
>>
>>92817263
Red herrings anon
red herrings
or pink herrings, i guess
>>
>>92817218
they had nobody to ask.
>>
>>92817263
>his mane is a star
>pets such as cats and dogs tend to have spots they don't want touched
>there is no portal other than in your imagination
>>
File: peridisgut.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
peridisgut.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
If fluorite is meant to be a positive representation of 'polyamory' they did a lousy job
>>
>>92817354
not
every
fusion
is
a
sexual
or
romantic
metaphor
>>
>>92817218
Most gems only heard rumors about what happened. The only ones who had any idea about what happened were members of PD's court who managed to escape the planet uncorrupted, and they may have been tricked but are too pissed off about it to question things.
>>
>>92816941
With her dick.
>>
>>92817368
>maybe more, if we meet the right person.
romance was implied
>>
>>92817368
Sure, not every. But dude
"If the right gem comes along"
They literally implied it.
Fluorite is fused not to fight, but to exist.
>>
>>92817354
>lethargic and weak as balls
>ugly as all sin
Not positive at all.
>>
>>92817397
I think she's lethargic because having different minds melded makes it take longer to commit to any action without accidentally forcing a separation.
>>
>>92811716
No, its more like this probably:
>Yellow, Blue, and Pink all had differing personalities.
>Pink wanted to preserve humanity (its been proven by Blue that Pink wanted this by way of the zoo). Likely wanted to use Rose Quartz to preserve humanity so they could live through colonizing the planet, by pinking them.
>Rose Quartz likely learned about the moral ramifications of pinking living things. She ends up believing its morally wrong, and a pink human should no longer be considered human, nor should it be considered living.
>Starts the rebellion to take back the Earth.
>Meanwhile, Yellow is mad. Whatever they did to decide on which one of them would go colonize Earth, Yellow wanted to be the one to do it instead of Pink. Likely to just make the cluster so she could have her weapon.
>Starts to make a plan to kill Pink.
>Catches wind of Rose having a attack at some point.
>Yellow goes and visits Pink in her palinquinn, and tells her to dismiss her guard so they can talk alone.
>Yellow then tells Pink that she heard something, so Pink leaves to investigate.
>Just as Pink steps outside, Rose attacks with her sword to poof her, but Yellow times a attack from behind Pink at the same time.
>Pink poofs, but in the smoke, Yellow shatters her, drops the shards, and ducks back into the palinquinn, and teleports away.
>Everyone sent away by Pink return to find Rose standing there, holding her sword and Pink Diamond shattered.
>Rose doesn't bother to speak up, because she was invading in the first place, and whether shattered or bubbled, it would make no difference to the enemy, either way Pink is gone.
>Lets the crystal gems believe what Pink's guard had been saying.

Would this be retarded? If you think so, its probably going to be what happened.
>>
>>92811492
It was pretty hilarious when they did it in Zoolander 2.
>>
>>92817204
Which was fine when they were just "magic" for such artifacts to be left laying around.

Now that they're a spacefaring hypertech race of artificial constructs...
>>
>>92817218
Mostly this >>92817244 except that seems to be an extreme understatement given the gems we've seen.

Even their grand leaders are only slightly brighter than the Tallest of Invader Zim... and the gems are actually somehow LESS competent than Zim himself.
>>
>>92817354
>>92817368
>Flourite is retarded.
>Flouride causes brain damage.
>>
>>92811492
>MC does morally ambiguous thing
>In a show that takes a serious tone
>and nobody says anything about it

Even worse.
>>
>>92812783
PD told her guards to fuck off and let Rose attack her, faked her own death and went to chill in Hawaii because being a diamond is exhausting
>>
>>92812573
I'm pretty sure Bismuth said that the sword can cut through the physical form, but can never cut the gem
>>
>>92811492
>shattering a diamond
>""""""morally ambiguous""""""
>>
>>92817149
>>92817037
>>92817013
Amy cracked her gem by falling on a rock. Lapis got her gem cracked by getting stepped on.

The idea that Rose's Sword couldn't shatter a gem if you hit it hard enough is retarded and taking Bismuth's words too literally.
>>
>>92817204
Then it would be on Homeworld instead of earth.
>>
>>92817354
It's just as disgusting as the real thing.
>>
>>92811492
>>92814190

All the Trial has done is shed light on the inconsistencies of the accepted story of shattering by sword: We know Rose's saber can't shatter Gems, and Zircon's testimony got at the heart of the problem with "Rose Did it"--how in the balls did a rebel leader get close enough to a Diamond, alone, who had no honor guard or pearl, and killed her outside of her palanquin?

>>92817575
I've also wondered inf YD is up to some shit and she was going to use Pink in some way, but Rose shattered a willing PD as part of a round about way to save the earth. The Mural from the strawberry fields plays a part in this since Rose is *holding* what looks to be a pink diamond and taking a stand against White.

But honestly, if Rose is completely exonerated and has been framed, that would lose too much impact and make inconsistencies with what she's said in private with Greg. Yeah, she lied with lies of omission at least twice, but I have more faith in Sugar and her crew than to think she would directly lie to Greg during those tender moments.

My personal theory remains that YD was plotting, up to now good, and it would have affected way too many things for PD to bear. Rose DID shatter her, or at the very least held a sword that PD ran herself through. Rose is still complicit in the shattering, she still did something irrevocable, but it remains true to her character and is part of a greater good.

The Blue Diamond did it theory is a nice twist, I grant you, but Steven's empath powers and her sadness projection make that unlikely as she was overcome with grief, not guilt when he first encountered her. She may still become top villain in a fit of rage, tho.
>>
>>92823340
>All the Trial has done is shed light on the inconsistencies of the accepted story of shattering by sword
No it didn't. In The Answer Rose appears out of nowhere right in the middle of Blue Diamond's court and the only reason BD was able to react to it is because they knew Rose was coming thanks to Sapphire's vision. If Rose can show up in the middle of Blue's court she can do the same thing in Pink's and it's likely PD would've wanted to face Rose herself.
>>
>>92824040
You're ignoring the fact that PD has a court, guards, and a pearl. They weren't there to protect her and she willingly stepped out of the palanquin. Zircon named the inconsistencies by asking where they all were.

Why the fuck would PD want to face her herself? While we only have Blue and Yellow to go by, the former certainly didn't pull out a naginata and yell "SHE'S MINE!" when Rose and Pearl appeared, intent on killing the rebels herself. That's not how diamonds operate when in the show they consistently send goonsquads or nukes from orbit to deal with problems.
>>
>>92813096
>Shatterpoint
>>
YD freaking out doesn't necessarily prove she's guilty.

She could just be frustrated that the case could now be dragged on longer when they were just about to settle it, whether or not they had the right person.
>>
>>92812585
>>92812740
Pearl may not be good at shapeshifting, but she is great at making holograms.
>>
>>92817130
I think Pearl belonged to WD. Skin tone and gem placement of course, but her overall color scheme contains yellow, blue, and pink (especially in her old form). Makes sense, as White is presumably the leader of the Diamonds, and so would have dominion over the other three.
>>
>>92814077

>How the fuck did killing someone become such an issue?

Steven grew up thinking killing is wrong and that his mom is a saint. Now it turns out his mom has killed a ton of people and the reason for it is a huge grey area.
>>
>>92824162
Rose is clearly a top tier gem and Pink's court were jobbers that got POOFED by her.

I mean shit Rose and Pearl fucked up Blue's court on earth alone.
>>
It's a little obvious, but what if Eyeball's gem impares her vision so she would have seen a white imposter Rose as pink?
>>
>>92817218
Note that Blue Diamond seems to really, really want to know how Rose Quartz managed to pull it off. She's probably been wanting to know exactly what happened for 5000 years, but there's really nobody to question except a handful of dumb witnesses.
>>
>>92812122
Rose took a blame. Like Steven did on trial.
>>
File: 1496101170338.jpg (22KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496101170338.jpg
22KB, 460x458px
>>92814077

> I get Steven's angst about killing in general but out of fucking nowhere he's suddenly talking about it being a war crime. What gives?

Honestly I'm kinda sick of Steven's thought processes in general. Him trying to receive Rose's sentence and withholding information that probably wouldn't make his situation any worse just pissed me off. I was internally screaming at him to explain what he was at least the zircon. Honestly what is he expecting to happen to himself? Does he really think that dying he'd be able to save his friends? Why does he have such a drive to make up for what is mother did in such an unproductive way? Jesus H Christ. I get that intentionally withholding information is a driving force for a lot of the plots in this show but honestly this was just baffling.

It's not like he hasn't done stupid things without thinking before but…can he just sit back and think about the ramifications and potential ways he can manipulate the situation to his favor? Instead of running head first into accepting everything?

I would be fine with him trying to figure out how to make a peace offering with the diamonds. I'm fine with him using the fact that he's Rose Quartz to save his friends from Topaz and Aqua. But does this guy seriously think that by turning himself in/dying that the diamonds would leave them alone?
>>
>>92826694
They'd probably take their anger out on Earth if they're unable to take it out on Rose.
>>
>>92824040
The point they were making is that the witnesses claim Rose Quartz popped out of nowhere and killed PD in one blow. The guards didn't see Rose coming, the Sapphires didn't see Rose coming, not even the Pearl saw Rose coming. The Diamonds can pretty effortlessly swat away other gems, so Rose somehow got into melee range without PD noticing.
>>
>>92826780

They'd probably take their anger out on earth after they take it out on 'Rose'.

It's a no win situation.
>>
So what's the deal with White Diamond again? Why does nobody mention her, ever?
>>
>>92826983
She's the final boss.

Probably has other work to do.
>>
>>92811492

>Thinking Rose didn't still do some shady shit even if she didn't pull the trigger on Pink Diamond

it's a shame you're retarded
>>
you are some stupid fuckers
>>
>>92824162
>That's not how diamonds operate when in the show they consistently send goonsquads or nukes from orbit to deal with problems.
To be fair, we know nothing about PD's personality as of yet.

For all we know, she could have been willing to fight someone on her own if necessary.
>>
Probably too early to ask, but if PD was indeed shattered by another Diamond, what would be that Diamond's motivation?
>>
>>92826243
This is never brought up, though.
And while Eyeball Ruby is an unreliable witness due to her stupidity, no one has argued that she wasn't there when it happened. Ergo she was part of Pink Diamond's court or if she's always worked for Yellow Diamond, then she was there with her or on her behalf.

If she was one of PD's then no, her court wasn't decimated by a lone Rose Quartz. If she was there for YD for some reason, then she's either repeating whatever cover-up YD is pulling (which means that YD likely destroyed the witnesses to her deed) or she's just that stupid and doesn't truly know what happened. Either way, Pink Diamond's court is missing and it probably wasn't because Rose was on a rampage.
>>
>>92829537

I ranges from jealousy to even more coverups.
>>
>>92811492
technically it was his MOM that did it
or not but whatever
>>
File: 1495838226199.png (308KB, 326x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495838226199.png
308KB, 326x680px
>>92811492
>killing a genocidal dictator
>morally ambiguous
>>
>>92811601
wut
>>
>>92829537
The new Pink Diamond was probably fucking with the balance of power.
>>
>>92829994
The show/Steven treats it as such, which is fucking stupid but there you go.
>>
>>92811492
I feel you
>>
>>92811716
>Yellow Diamond actually wanted to set gems free.
unlikely, it would looks like an asspull
>>
>>92817575
yellow just wants to fuck blue and is mad that blue was so obsessed with pink
>>
>>92829994
imagine Steven as a haji kid whos uncle blew himself up
>>
File: 1488391208116.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488391208116.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>92819666
thanks for the explanation Satan
>>
>>92819666
ah the old hitler gambit
>>
File: 405640650132.jpg (44KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
405640650132.jpg
44KB, 704x480px
>>92833735
>Aloha, mein Diamond!
>>
>>92832058
It was previously established that shattering a gem was against Rose Quartz's beliefs.
>>
>>92834201
Which is fucking stupid but there ya go.
>>
>>92811492
>he cant grasp the concept of reasonable doubt in the setting of a court case
>>
>>92819374
Maybe it was some weird anomaly they discovered on earth and sealed in an hourglass? Lost technology? Who knows.

A better question is, what were the Crystal Gems planning on doing with it if they guessed correctly?
>>
>>92829994
>genocidal
They're only genocidal in the sense that people who pollute the earth are genocidal. Except the Diamonds are willing to pay for a human reservation in deep space while humans would happily kill the earth with themselves on it.
>dictator
Queen. And frankly considering they're willing to give a lawyer to the biggest traitor in their history, a lawyer who actually tries to win the case, they come off looking better than most human governments.
>>
>>92826837
There were no Sapphires in PD's court and we saw Rose show up out of nowhere in The Answer. Plus Sapphires aren't perfect.

The idea that Rose couldn't sneak in and attack PD is false based on previously established canon and the fact they're trying to make it seem like it's not possible is just lazy writing to cause drama.
>>
>>92811492
Im wondering, where is White diamond in all this? why didnt she attend the trial?
>>
>>92839037
>Maybe it was some weird anomaly they discovered on earth and sealed in an hourglass?
Then they would've taken it off earth.
>Lost technology?
>Who knows.
>A better question is
why are you a idiot.
Every relic and artifact on earth is something that homeworld could afford to lose. They're not going to leave time travel behind if they can't replicate it and they're not going to destroy the earth if it's their only shot at time travel.
>>
File: 1460944896377.jpg (19KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1460944896377.jpg
19KB, 429x399px
>>92839399

>And frankly considering they're willing to give a lawyer to the biggest traitor in their history, a lawyer who actually tries to win the case, they come off looking better than most human governments.

>Some low ranking grunt calls you a clod, a petty insult if anything
>First reaction is sperg the fuck out and try to kill her with an exploding communicator
>they come off looking better than most human governments.

They come off as a medieval times monarchy, the trial was just for show

That said, why was the communication device also a granade?
>>
>>92825908
Yea, she was already angry before and was accused of being a murder
If peridot was right there when calling her a clod she'll probably get poof too
>>
>>92811492
Meh, it's not like it's the only morally ambiguous thing Rose ever did. Poofing Bismuth and keeping it a secret until her death was a pretty shitty thing to do. She could have at least tried to make peace with her before she had Steven.
>>
File: 1496027871324.png (568KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1496027871324.png
568KB, 894x894px
>>92813096
>>92824647
>Season 6 is the Shatterpoint timeline

It's not going to happen but a man can dream.
>>
>>92840323
>They come off as a medieval times monarchy, the trial was just for show

I wish they had added some hologram galaxy to the roof of their trial sphere and made it a literal star chamber. Season 1 was so good about these little visual details the quality drop has been depressingly atrocious.
>>
File: wellwellwell.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wellwellwell.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>92839729
>where is White diamond in all this?
Yes, where indeed....
>>
>>92817354
the only thing positive about polyamory are the HIV results
>>
>>92840323
https://www.reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/40hkvv/yd_is_best_boss/
>>
>>92840932
That's just their military HQ, man. Look at how the arm ships are missing. PD had an arm ship too, so WD must have had the fourth.
>>
>>92839729
Shes the leader of Gems, she doesnt need to attend her sister's sobbing fest.
>>
>>92840323
The exploding feature wasn't to kill her, it was to break off complete communication. Her dying would be a minor side effect. Why let a known figitive access to your personal line? YD isn't stupid.
>>
>>92841047
You get the same results with serial monogamy.

Even polyfidelity would be better than the whoredom that most people engage in.
>>
File: yd surprised.gif (1MB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
yd surprised.gif
1MB, 719x540px
>>92825908
I know this is essentially grasping at straws, but heres my two cents.

This look of surprise she gives when Steven openly confesses to PD's murder implies that said confession was unexpected. She seemed genuinely astonished and somewhat confused that Rose would go ahead and admit to the crime straight away, despite both wanting her to be convicted and previous knowledge of Rose's protective disposition on the battlefield.

It's almost as if YD didn't foresee Steven confessing, despite the reasons to the contrary.
>>
>>92842008
dammit, the gifs not working here, so here's the face that i meant
>>
>>92841716

Instead of just hang up and block their phone number? Does it even matter that they have it? its a one way walkie-talkie not nuclear missile lunch codes, no need for it to explode
>>
>>92842054
Peridot can build a satellite out of a lawnmower and you want to give her a Diamond communicator? kys
>>
>>92817575
The only reason why this fails is that the cluster was an use for earth AFTER it was deemed a lost cause, not YD's original plan for it.
>>
>>92842054
Why give a Peridot any form of communication device that they can easily hack? Who knows what Peri could convert it to or how she could exploit it's technology now that she's a rebel with motives.
>>
>>92842183

Its just a phone, dude
>>
>>92842211
They'll probably retcon the Cluster as a one of the kind gem weapon that YD wanted at any cost even though Peri acted like it was one of many geo-weapons they had.
>>
>>92842255
kys dude
>>
>>92842255
Sure, Peridot. I'm still not giving you my cellphone. You'll turn it into a self-replicating gem-seeking missile array with a toaster attachment, you little weirdo.
>>
File: 1457516862399.jpg (17KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1457516862399.jpg
17KB, 336x336px
>>92842374
>>92842366

>I can just hack into the pentagon with my iphone LMAO
>Im going to science the SHIT out of this cellphone and turn it into a world destroying weapon!
>Your smartphone DOESN'T have a self-destruct function integrated? What are you, poor?

Yeah, okay guys, you convinced me
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.