[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The JLA made Cyborg their official black guy. Why doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

The JLA made Cyborg their official black guy. Why doesn't the Avengers have one? I thought Marvel was all about diversity?
>>
>>92809323
Luke Cage and Black Panther
>>
>>92809355
Triathlon, War Machine/Iron Man, Falcon/Captain America, Captain Marvel.
>>
>>92809323
Falcon
Captain Marvel (Monica)
>>
Cyborg feels out of place in the Justice League. Why don't they just have John Stewart? He can be a sort of insert for the reader because he's a human among all the craziness, as well as being the battle strategist. (Batman could be said to fill those, bit he is unfazed by wacky stuff and he can be more of the science officer)
>>
>>92809578
Copypasted from a previous thread -
>Unfortunately they needed a black guy (J'onn doesn't count) and all the others had problems
>Mr. Terrific stops Batman from automatically being the smartest guy in the room
>Firestorm is weird and kind of goofy
>John Stewart stops Hal from being the team's Green Lantern
>Black Lightning would mean they'd have to pay Tony Isabella royalties
>Vixen is a woman
So instead they went with the boring robocop knockoff.
>>
>>92809578
The Green Lantern movie hurt the GL brand too much.
>>
>>92809323
Rhodes was Iron Man for a while
Falcon was around for a long time
Black Panther is an important member going way back
Triathalon was there during an important run
Before that there was that character Rage, that no one ever gave a shit about. No one. Why did that guy even exist?
>>
>Replacing J'onn with a black guy

Green Lives Matter racist
>>
Timm doing Kirby is really quite fascinating
>>
>>92809715
Cause Rage was like 12 years old but looked like an adult so it caused child endangerment and child labor issues.

I'm pretty sure they kicked him out the second they found out how old he really was.
>>
File: batkek.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batkek.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>92809715
>Triathlon was there for an important run
kek
>>
>>92809323
The core avengers team has like 3 black guys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.